15

Jieun finds herself staring outside the small garage that is located a few blocks away from their school

Jieun finds herself staring outside the small garage that is located a few blocks away from their school. It is where the boys spent their whole days practicing for the music festival. 

For some reason, Jieun couldn't find herself knocking. It is already afternoon, her shift ended minutes ago and she has no choice but to come here since she already promised the boys earlier to watch them practice. 

But the memory with Jungkook still lingers in her brain like it is haunting her. She couldn't pinpoint why it bothers her too much, too much that it is getting her shivers in her own thought. 

"Please stay."

The way Jungkook said it sends Jieun the most unexplainable feelings and she knew it will never be good. With just two words coming out from his mouth gives her stomach the whole zoo. 

He's still holding her hand and the way he's holding it— it is different, not normal kind of different. Not right kind of different. He's caressing her pointer finger with his thumb, he's holding it like—like they are a couple.

She shoves the thought immediately like she's slapping her face that it is Jungkook she is talking about! Her own nephew, the kid that she treats like a younger brother. 

Jieun was about to face him but, "Hey! What are you two still doing there?!" she immediately pulls out her hand and looks at Seokjin who is furrowing his brows while munching his hamburger. She walks towards where Seokjin is and says, "You keep him company outside. It's bad for someone who's sweating to be exposed to cold air and make him change to a new shirt, okay?" she said and tries her hardest to walk normally towards the door. 

"Call me oppa, Lee Jieun-ssi! And why would an air conditioner be bad for someone sweating? It's not the temperature that makes people sick!" he says as a matter of fact but she just shrugs it off and closes the door on him, "What a weird and feisty little girl," Seokjin mutters as he looks at Jungkook who looks like he's rejected. 

"Yah! What's up with you too?" he asks his maknae but he didn't even look at Seokjin and just grabs a shirt from his bag and went to the comfort room to follow Jieun's advice. 

While walking, a few minutes later he starts to ruffle his hair and mutter some curses on the way that shocks Seokjin with his 

"Weird humans," Seokjin mutters.

Jieun finally took the courage and knock on the door twice but still, no one answered the door. She tries to touch her left side of her ear to the door and she was right when she hears a loud noise coming from the inside. 

They are still practicing, "Good thing I brought a few snacks," she mutters to herself looking at the plastic bag on her right hand. Although she's doubtful if this is enough for everyone. She imagines how big their appetites are.

She looks at the door again and the only thing that she could do right now is to bang on the door loud enough so that they can hear. Jieun forms her left hand into a fist and starts to hit her side of her fist at the door as hard as she can— thrice.