1

"Damn," Jungkook muttered letting out a huff while he enters the gates of his very own university

"Damn," Jungkook muttered letting out a huff while he enters the gates of his very own university. I shouldn't have gone drinking with the guys. He thought in his head while his head himself felt a pang of the hangover from last night.

Jungkook repeatedly curses between his breaths while taking his footsteps heavily inside the quiet and cold grounds of the school. Jungkook held up his wrist and checked that it is already 6:30 AM.

She should be here by now.

He felt a shiver caused by the cold morning breeze that passed by him as it made all of the grass on the soccer field sway. It is indeed a cold morning which was not the case days before, since whenever it strikes 6 AM the sun has already risen. Not today though.

Is she late right now? It's already 6:41. Does my Rolex still work? Fuck this hangover, I should've gone home sooner than the guys. That freaking victory party ruined my plans, maybe she already arrived here earlier than me, Jungkook thinks while doing some cardio exercises like boxing to an imaginary figure to keep him warm.

Jungkook immediately diverted his attention at the big gates when it is making a creaking sound which means someone came in or out. His smile is already visible on his face as he looks at the one he's waiting for. As usual, she's dressed comfortably which makes her cute to his eyes, as always. She's singing and looking at the sky while walking. Worry always crosses his mind whenever she does that-enjoying the view above and listening to music without any sense of where she's heading at the moment.

She's just a free-spirited person.

She made her way to where the college building at and when she's finally out of Jungkook's sight from the soccer field that's when he decided to walk his way towards the SHS building. I'll just sleep in the classroom, this pain in my head felt like I've been hammered.

"Why did you even took a stupid and brainless decision to come to school that early without even having breakfast? You're something else, Jungkookie," Jin's scolding Jungkook non-stop after their morning classes and his head is already hurting as it is while he's blabbering.

"I told you... I thought I'm going to be late," Jungkook muttered for the nth time as his only reason. He just said it mindlessly while his friends are on and on like a debate, making his reasons more unreasonable and also teasing their one and only maknae.

After Jungkook muttered what he wants to say-Hobi who just got his conscious who is also the same as Jungkook, struggling and barely surviving with his hangover turns his head looking at Jungkook, "You're early as an early freaking bird! What are you saying about being late? How late can you be at that point JK? Are you planning to be the one to open the university as a security guard?" and with that, all of them laugh as an agreement to Hobi's conclusion.

Jungkook went to his usual spot in the farthest corner of the cafeteria where he can easily spot her sitting or walking inside the cafeteria. This has been his seat since then-like there's an invisible name tag of Jungkook placed everywhere in this spot.

"I'll order for everyone, to shake and use my energy. What y'all guys be getting?" said Taehyung who is already doing a warm-up jog while looking at the displayed food on the counter and then looks at his friends. They immediately gave him a list of their order.

"I'm fine with steak or sausage," Jungkook said when their attention went to his. Everyone patted Taehyung's shoulder as they all thanked him and when it is settled, he went on his merry way.

Jungkook from barely surviving while closing his eyes because of the hangover still notices the change in the environment from everyone minding their own business to being silent as if an angel went inside the room. Of course, for Jungkook it is not a mere idiom because she is an angel.

There she was, a girl with long hair swaying as she moves her body with poise and grace. Everyone was looking at her-because who would not? She's the epitome of a living Goddess. Her features are torture not to look at as it screams elegance and beauty as well as the way she presents herself. She immediately caught Jungkook's eyes from the moment she entered the big cafeteria since he is facing the entrance. The way that their cafeteria is massive that you can hardly notice anyone with a large population of students dine here-the main reason why Jungkook chose his spot, the only reason despite it being too far away from the counter.

She's alone by herself again... I heard she's busy with her upcoming play held someplace out of the town. Jungkook was thinking about watching their rehearsal since her play and their first game will be held on the same day which is the first time he wouldn't be attending. It is where she shines the most and Jeon Jungkook would not wanna miss it for the world.

"Don't dwell on looking at her that much. Remember, everyone is watching you," Jungkook snap out of his daydream about her and her play when Yoongi is suddenly beside him and patted his shoulder once as a warning.

Jungkook acted out as if he was sight-seeing other things and is out of his mind-mindlessly staring at nowhere as he tries to eye those girls who are a few kilometers away from him while fangirling and almost fainted when he looks at their way. He waves at them and they immediately squeal like there's no tomorrow. Good thing they didn't notice.

While Yoongi saw how Jungkook handles the girls and the situation which made him smirk-he can't help but be amused at how his maknae did it with ease like this is his daily routine-which is also the same as that. He also notices that after what he has done, Jungkook's eyes immediately went to find the same girl like his eyes is magnets that want to go closer to that one specific sight, he just shakes his head as a reaction to what he just witnessed.

There she was-already on her seat, the same place as where she is every time she dines in this specific cafeteria which is beside the window. Her face is covered with sunlight and morning breeze as her side of the hair near the window sways to the opposite side which she immediately tucks the strands on the side of her face behind her ear. Jungkook knows her lunch routine as he already predicted the next move which is she opens up her backpack and takes out her bento box as she places it beside the soup that she probably bought earlier.

Jungkook's attention went to the people surrounding her-most especially boys who are stealing glances like him since they are also afraid of approaching her. Her in that kind of access towards the sunlight as she is when she's on the stage-under the spotlight. Lights seem to follow her everywhere like it is where she belongs. It makes her different from any girls inside the campus. She's so surreal.

"Here, there's your coffee for your hangover JK. You've been harsh on your body these past few days tsk," and once again, Jungkook snaps out of his mind when Jimin said something while giving him a hot cup of coffee.

I just can't be late, I don't have all the time in the world to see her every day.