40

Jieun couldn't remember when did she last wasted an hour preparing her whole outfit and her face

Jieun couldn't remember when did she last wasted an hour preparing her whole outfit and her face. She couldn't even hide how giddy and fluttery her heart and mind were despite having a worried and stressed face in front of their mirror.

It is already 4 o'clock in the morning and her family is still sound asleep in the next room. She remembers how nervous she was lying to her parents about the plan that she has for this weekend.

A chuckle came out of her mouth thinking about how she rides with Jungkook's recklessness. Everything feels like coming too fast that she couldn't take her time to worry when she's with Jungkook.

She used to be too anxious about her decisions but with him... Everything seems so right yet so wrong.

A faint beep of her phone stops diverts her attention and an immediate smile on her face when she sees who's the message from. She bit her lower lip to suppress it while reading the message.

Jungkook:

Good morning beautiful!

Are you awake? I hope you're not forgetting our day.

I'm on my way right now.

Her heart didn't stop beating twice from normal, she calms herself as she tries to type her reply.

Jieun:

I'm almost finished.

You're done already? Wow Jeon Jungkook, you're becoming so punctual lately. How unusual.

Jungkook:

It's a special day today, love. I miss you.

Where's my 'good morning'? :(

Jieun:

You're really filtering your words too much. We just saw each other yesterday and now we're spending the weekend together.

Jungkook:

I just miss you, madam. You've been out of my reach for the past few hours and that's enough.

I guess getting my 'good morning' will be to no avail. Perhaps a good morning kiss would suffice?

Jieun:

Jeon Jungkook...

You better behave on this trip or I will be the one to kill you and chop you into pieces.

Jungkook:

You're death threats always give me the flutters, my lady.

I'm so excited to see you.