18

"—and instead Jimin fell on the lake after saving his phone!" Taehyung almost fell on the floor laughing while Jimin stayed poker face during the whole story-telling

Everyone laughs alongside Taehyung, "You should really rethink your priorities Park Jimin," Jieun says as she gets the bottle of water on their studio's pantry. She sees Jimin, who just finished his bath, slump himself in the corner of their couch hiding his embarrassed face with a pillow.

"What's her name again?" Jieun asks as she signals Hobi to scoot over a little to make a space for her to sit beside him, "Jean? Jennie? Oh, it's Jennie right?" she sees Jimin's cheeks rose up by just hearing the name of the girl that he's been chatting with— the reason why he fell on the lake saving his phone.

All of his friends laugh at his reaction when he slams his face again on his pillow, "You're so helplessly in love, you punk! Do you even stand a chance though?" Seokjin jests as he has this laugh that is contagious making everyone roll over their places because of laughing. 

Jimin immediately raises from his seat and points at Seokjin then everyone, "I bet my life that she will be mine! This guy right here," he starts to pose like he's some kind of magazine photoshoot, "— is irresistible."

Gasps and choking sounds were all over the room after Jimin blowing his own trumpet, "Ghastly Park Jimin! We will surely laugh at your heartbroken ass if you got yourself dumped any time soon. We will certainly throw a feast," Hobi exclaims as he gives Jimin a disgusted face and at the same time, laughing with his eyes.

"Stop teasing him, everyone! He might bawl his eyes. He ain't fooling around with that girl, I saw him writing a letter for that girl and even hugs it after," everyone's jaw drops when Yoongi shares what he saw. 

Jieun even covers her mouth and could not believe that the kid she knew is now pursuing a girl, even gave her a love letter, "Oh my gosh Park Jimin! You're the man!" says Jieun as she went to Jimin with her arms wide open, Jimin with a bewildered expression still accepts the hug.

It went for seconds and she notices that the other guys are confused with Jieun's reaction, "Girls still love that— cheesy love letter that always starts with dear insert-girly-name?" Hobi asks with a confused and naive face.

Taehyung laughs, "Even in class we're allowed to use gadgets on taking notes."

All of them are twiddling one's thumbs for her answer, "Uhh, of course? Everyone may use cellphones and stuff but nothing beats love letters, silly! Well, I can see some guys who receive one making fun of the idea of love letters and maybe some girls too— but I guess this Jennie girl is different," she says and give Park Jimin a wink for choosing the right girl.

Jimin, once again, turns red.

"So Lee Jieun, you're part of those girls who love the old style of conveying a message?" Namjoon wiggles his eyebrows while asking the girl beside Jimin.