39

"So, both of you are now together?!"

Jieun immediately covers Lisa's mouth even though they are in an empty classroom, "Sshh! Someone might hear you, Lisa! And no... We're not together," she said and slowly pulls back her hand.

Lisa furrows her eyebrows and looks at Jieun confusingly, "You guys are not together yet?! Both of you confessed already! You, eonnie, confessed already! Why aren't both of you progressing? Wow, I'm getting impatient eonnie. That's not how it goes!"

A laugh came out from Jieun's mouth, "Oh really miss girl-who-went-to-America? How does it work huh?" she said teasingly and lets out a chuckle.

Her hoobae immediately rolled her eyes playfully, "No, but seriously... You guys don't have any intentions finally taking it as an official?" Lisa asks.

Instead of answering Lisa instantly she just lets out a smile and bit her lower lip, "I'm still not ready for that part of the story yet, Lisa," and stops as she combs her hair when it is starting to cover her side of the face.

"A part of me... I guess, think that this thing between us will just be a fleeting one."

The other girl in the room immediately raises her right brow at Jieun, "What?! Wait- What are you saying eonnie? I don't get it one bit! Fleeting? You're the only one who thought about fading the relationship when it is barely starting!"

A chuckle is all Jieun did as she stares at the light orange sky from the window of the empty classroom, "What do I really know about relationships? It is not for me. If I continue to play push and pull with Jungkook, this cycle wouldn't stop its course. Now we're playing the start button and sooner or later we will hit the end. We're not allowed to be in one in the first place but shit happens," she said.

"Wow eonnie... You're one hell of a woman. Can I date you instead? I'm curious how you are in a relationship. I almost think that you have a little heart- Not to be disrespectful but you really had control huh? Wow," Lisa said with a genuine shock expression all over her face looking at Jieun.

"Silly!" and she smacks Lisa's shoulders playfully as her junior starts to laugh.

Meanwhile, Jungkook treats everyone to pamper their hair in a hair salon and decided to skip the first two periods.

"I can't believe that I just skipped classes," Namjoon blurted out while the employees in the salon start to massage his hair after adding shampoo.

Everyone starts laughing, Hobi tries to look at his batchmate while there is work going on with his hair as well, "It's okay Namjoon-ah! We only have minor subjects for our first period. Jungkook is paying for everything, we should take advantage of it," he said and laughs.

"Why are you such in a good mood? You just got into your final rites and came out as a CAT officer, is that it?" asks Jimin looking at the smiling Jeon Jungkook from the huge mirror in front of them.