14

"Noona!"

"Noona!"

Jieun is cleaning the glass wall as soon as she arrived in the store when she hears someone calling her and locks hugs her neck from behind. Her eyes widened as she tilts her head to the left only to see Jimin's cheeks next to hers.

She was about to shout at the kid behind her but, "Ya! Park Jimin!" 

Then she hears Kim Taehyung shouting Jimin's name from somewhere around the area since she couldn't move her head. Both her and Jimin are almost on the same height but unfortunately, he's a few cm taller than her, "Park Jimin, remove your arms, or else I'll hit you with this squeegee, I tell you Park Jimin," she threats him with the window cleaning tool that she's holding. 

Slowly, Jimin lets go of hugging her from the back as he pouts and does a peace sign with his small hands then places it near his right eye. He's trying to be cute in front of her and it is effective since Jieun slowly shows him her smile. Not long when Taehyung lunges at Jimin, locking his neck with his arms.

"You sly prick! You said we'll greet her together!"

Jimin laughs but Taehyung just became more pissed and tightens the lock, it shows how hard Jimin tries to get away from it, "Yah! Kim Taehyung, are you really gonna kill someone right now? Early in the morning?" she says while laughing but at the same time threatens Taehyung that he'll probably kill someone if he doesn't stop. 

"Taehyung-ah, drop Jimin now," Yoongi says as Jieun diverted her attention towards where the voice came from and sees that the whole squad is back again to eat their breakfast inside the 7/11 as usual. 

Yoongi didn't bother to greet her despite making eye contact, she smirks at how he just went straight to the glass door.  Jieun also sees Hobi and Namjoon waving and bows at her when they arrive near the glass door. 

After them, despite Taehyung and Jimin keeps on pestering her about who's the better dancer and singer, she sees Jungkook with Seokjin being the last ones to arrive. They seem to be making Jungkook work since he's the only one who is sweaty and red— Like he just ran thousands of miles before arriving here. Seokjin, on the other hand, is laughing at him while saying something that didn't seem to bother Jungkook because he's looking at her. 

The moment they arrive in front of the entrance of the store she immediately took the chance to ask, "What happened? Are you okay? Why are you looking like this, Jeon Jungkook?" she asks and tries to check if there's any bruises or what. 

Seokjin laughs and waits for Jungkook to answer. 

She's looking at Jungkook who is now nervous to even look at her. He's biting his lower lip again. Jieun can even see how tense he is and tired he is, his veins on his neck are visible, and his arms, "Look at me! You should go back home," she insisted. 

Jungkook looks at her deeply like he's contemplating on how to tell her, "I... I just decided to jog early in the morning," he said and Seokjins laughs so hard with his chosen answer. Jieun maintains her attention to Jungkook who closes his eyes like he's annoyed with the guy beside them.