16

"So what song are you guys gonna sing?" Jieun asks as she tries to help them to clean their place so that they could use the space to practice

Hobi looks at her and smiles, "There's this song that we made, it's titled 'Boy in Luv'. Actually, Namjoonie took a big part in producing and writing it. We also decided to dance in this song too," he explains and sees Jieun getting more excited for their performance.

"That's dope! You guys are gonna dance and sing? Wow, Namjoon-ah! Woah, everyone! You guys are really really gonna do great in the festival," she says praising them genuinely. 

"You're gonna be there, right?" Taehyung asks.

She nods immediately, "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world!"

Everyone smiles at her response since they have been worrying about the people that may be watching, at least there will be one person who would cheer for them that it comforts them already.

"Shall we start?" Namjoon asks who is already near the sound system claps his hand to get everyone's attention.

The boys nodded in response and starts to go to their positions to prepare. Namjoon waited for them and when they are already done, he immediately taps something on his phone and plays the song that they mentioned earlier. 

While Jieun is in front of them leaning against the studio mirror and she's facing them. Their backs are facing Jieun since it is their starter position. From Jieun's right: there is Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Hobi.  The song starts with Jungkook's "I want to be your oppa" which startled Jieun.

She did not expect that this that kind of mindblowing performance. She thought it will be sweet and chill based on the title Boy in Luv but instead, it gave her the opposite feels. She is so overwhelmed with how Jungkook starts the song. 

Instead of looking at the studio wall, he's looking down at her— at first, she thought that it is part of the eye contact to the audience thing that performers should practice. The problem is, it is just Jungkook who is staring intently at her with a strong expression on his face. 

Jieun tries to stop putting meanings to everything that Jungkook does and just enjoys how they really put up with their performance that she— herself is caught off-guard especially with Jungkook and his piercing eyes that are not staring at his reflection nor the mirror but her especially when the chorus starts to play, Jieun was red all over the place. She could not look at Jungkook who happens to sing that part. 

It says "hold me tight before I kiss you" and as much how Jieun wants to shove off the thought, she still fears and shivers at the sight of Jungkook looking at her looking like he's gonna destroy her entire being— her mind and heart.

Everyone decided that they will walk Jieun home after their practice and dinner— as much as Min Yoongi opposes the idea and leave the whole plan to the boys while he'll be on his merry way to dreamland still went with Jieun after the whole argument about it.