17

"Get the fucking girl, Kim Namjoon!"

Everyone starts to fuss about how they caught Namjoon just looking at the profile picture of someone while they're on a break from practice.

Jungkook went to Kim Namjoon but he already closes his laptop to avoid more attention and commotion that Park Jimin already started but it was no use since, "Yah! Everyone, Kim Namjoon has hots for a girl he can't have!" and he starts to laugh that follows the other guys who came from the shower, drinking water or resting.

They immediately hover around Kim Namjoon to know more about it.

"There's no one— no girl," he reasons out as he pretends to be busy with wiping his non-existent sweat as his friends are not buying it one bit, "Okay, there's a girl but she's not available okay? She's prioritizing her studies first and that's okay with me," he said as his neck to his face starts to turn red and his eyes couldn't face all of them.

"Kim Namjoon got dumped!" Hobi exclaimed as everyone roars him with tease except for Jungkook who stares at his hyung and how he's shy about their teasing and him mentioning the girl that he likes.

Jungkook bit his lower lip, "Hyung? How did you know that you already like her?" his question was faint and he was slurring his words like he's hesitating about his question but everyone seems to hear it as they diverted their attention towards their maknae.

"Yah! Jungkook-ie! You're on your crush stage right now? This is puberty y'all!" Seokjin laughs as everyone is still astonished at the thought that both Jungkook and Namjoon are pursuing girls. Although they are more curious about Jungkook's situation since he hasn't been showing interest in other girls despite there are plenty of ones that are lining up to get noticed by him. 

Even Namjoon's mouth went ajar while processing Jungkook's choice of question, "Ah.. Wow, you're really asking me that huh?" Namjoon pulls his body forward as both of his elbows are placed on both of his knees supporting his head. 

"I guess it is when you feel inspired thinking about her. You love learning little things about her and her dreams and how you wanted so much to be a part of those too. Your day gets better just because she does something even though it is small and sometimes does not really make sense like just mere smiling. It is when you feel these kinds of emotions that you want to protect that smile at all costs even if it destroys you in the process— Did you get what I mean?" Namjoon asks Jungkook that just closes his mouth as it was a sign that he listens to his hyung carefully as he is also barely blinking.

Jungkook carefully nods his head, "I don't think Jungkook understands a thing Namjoon-ah! He's still a kid. He probably asked the question because he finds someone pretty!" Seokjin made a statement that made everyone laugh except for Jungkook and Namjoon.

"Seokjin hyung is right! I guess he fell for Lisa, Rosé, or Sana. Those three are the only hotties that have hots for Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung added and faces Jungkook that currently furrows his eyebrows at his predictions, "Who do you want to be close with? Me and Jimin will help you, Jungkook-ie," he says and pulls Jimin closer that is now smiling at their maknae.