37

It is the next day as Jieun's eyes are wide open, she couldn't even sleep a blink because of what happened to the both of them last night

It is the next day as Jieun's eyes are wide open, she couldn't even sleep a blink because of what happened to the both of them last night. While everyone in the room with her is already doing their makeup and preparing so much for their departure.

"We have to look extra beautiful today! Yesterday is already embarrassing enough in front of Jungkook having mud all over our faces because of training! Now is the only chance that we will be able to look hot without that tacky uniforms," said the girl who's doing her pretty long eye-lashes with mascara. 

The girls beside and behind her nod in unison, "I agree! We should be able to catch his attention and grabbing our chances while we can. Our mission is to make him forget about that noona that he was talking about, I'm sure since we're much younger, we are prettier and fresh than whoever that ahjumma is," and they start to giggle.

She wanted to roll her eyes so bad but instead, she just gets up from her bed and went to the balcony. Jieun couldn't get herself to hear any bullshit that she just thought about preparing herself after everyone is done. 

It doesn't take an hour for Jieun to prepare anyway. 

The chirping of birds and the golden beam of light from the morning greeting her the moment she steps outside the balcony. 

A memory from yesterday suddenly flashes before her eyes. Their kiss lasted for three seconds, it was a smack... or a peck. 

Jieun chuckles at the thought that she might be crazy because she is certain that she heard bells ringing, she thought it was magical. The look on Jungkook's face made her heart skipped a beat. After breaking their kiss, she remembers him leaning towards her again. It still made her feel nervous as she remembers that she immediately stood up and left him.

It wasn't supposed to happen anyway... But she peculiarly didn't regret it either. 

A ruffling noise from the side almost made her jump, stopping her reminiscing and sees that it is Jeon Jungkook who is also flustered at the sight of her while he is from the other balcony. He is still in his pajamas from last night like he just woke up as well. 

The sound of her heart beating so loud at the sight of him that she could not even think clearly. She kept reminding herself that she's the one who kissed him and not the other way around! 

Jieun decided not to let out a smile, Jungkook might notice how her lips tremble. Instead, she raises her right hand, "Good morning," she said and tries so hard not to make her gulping obvious.

From where she is standing, she could see how his ears turn red. He's biting his lower lip as he's tilting his head down while trying to hide his smile, "Good morning. H-How's your sleep?" he asks and she instantly smiles at how sweet his voice is.

Wind interferes with her sight of Jungkook as the strands of her hair start to kiss her face. It somehow made her feel embarrassed since the timing of the wind is the same as she was about to respond to him.