41

Jieun awakes as the warmth of sunrise kisses her face

Jieun awakes as the warmth of sunrise kisses her face. She could see the beauty of nature from the glass door of the living room. She looks at the person sleeping on the floor, Jungkook who's doing the baby position while sleeping.

She remembers that she fell asleep while watching Zootopia. Jieun chuckles at the thought that Jungkook got her a blanket and decided to sleep on the floor as well.

She slowly gets the blanket off of her and starts to stretch. Jieun smiles at the view right in front of her and takes a deep breath. Deciding to make a cup of coffee, she organize the couch where she slept first.

Jungkook hears a boiling noise that kind of wakes him up. The first thing that catches his eyes is the bright lights from the outside. He immediately covers his face using his blanket and starts to close his eyes once more.

It was not long until he realize that he's with Jieun that made him straight up look at where the noise came from. He still couldn't believe that he's here and she's here- who's pouring hot water into her cup.

"Noona," he called her using his hoarse voice as he is leaning his head on his pillow while still looking at her side.

Jieun tilts her head up and looks at the sleepy Jungkook staring at her while giving her the sweetest and cutest morning smile. She couldn't help but reciprocate the prettiest smile she ever received. She gets ahold of the cup of coffee and reaches for the guitar that is brought by Jungkook which is placed at the middle corner.

"Good morning," she said and places the cup on the coffee table in between them as she sits on the couch. Jieun places the guitar on her lap while Jungkook tries his best to look at her clearly since he is still sleepy.

He grunts as he tries to sit up once again and faces her, "You're up early. Are you hungry? I'm gonna make us breakfast, it will be fast," he said and he starts to do stretches.

She lets out a chuckle, "Not yet. You can just sleep a little bit more. I will make breakfast today so sleep, it's our last day to rest," she said and starts to strum a chord.

Jungkook immediately frowns, "It's our last day... Shall we make it a week more extension noona?" he asks in a cute voice in the hope of making her agree about his idea.

All he earned as a response was a laugh from Jieun, "We can make that kind of plans in semestral break Jeon Jungkook. Now, we still have to endure the quarter exams," she said and looks at the view, "I love it here as well that I would want to stay in here forever. I could hear the birds chirping so clearly like I'm one with nature. Thank you, Jungkook-ah," and looks at him once again.

He blinks simultaneously and gulps, "W-Well... If you are that thankful then would you spend the whole semestral break with me?" he stutters in the middle of his sentences as he tries to suppress his smile but his cheeks seems to be not listening.