❂ 051. felucia rescue

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

li.    FELUCIA RESCUE

❛                                                                i would neverfall in love again until i found her

❛                                i would never
fall in love again until i found her.                               ❜

UNTIL I FOUND YOU // STEPHEN SANCHEZ

UNTIL I FOUND YOU     //     STEPHEN SANCHEZ

"GOOD LUCK, MASTER!"

Smiling at his Padawan as she beamed, profusely waving at the Kel Dor. He waved back, "May the Force be with you, Little One."

Hurriedly nodding, she jumped into the gunship: Sinker, Boost and Comet side by side with her as Wolffe lingered behind beside his General. Turning to his Commander, Plo nodded, "Keep her safe, son."

"When don't I?"

Laying a hand on his shoulder, Plo grinned under his mask, giving a short nod to his Commander before Wolffe headed to the gunship too. He took a step, and glanced back, calling over his shoulder, "General!"

Plo waited as Wolffe threw on his helmet, "Good luck, sir." Then, he entered the gunship; only to sigh deeply at the sight.

Crossing his arms, Wolffe could only stare blankly at the quartet. Clearing his throat gruffly, four pairs of eyes snapped to him simultaneously; his Pitat hoisted up on Sinker's back to reach the handle grips whilst Boost jumped onto Comet wanting to do the same — both crashing unceremoniously to the floor and directly by Wolffe's feet. Tapping his foot impatiently, he sighed at the mess of his pack, "Why?"

Sheepishly smiling, Eisha giggled as Comet stood, pushing Boost back to the floor. She raised her hand higher from her piggyback lift on Sinker, grinning triumphantly as she clasped the handle between her fingers, "I got it!"

Walking to her Wolffe smirked, pushing Boost back to the floor as he attempted to stand. Comet snickered at the clone whining on the ground. Resting a hand on his hip, Wolffe raised a brow as Eisha grinned down at him, electing a smile of his own from her expression, "I can see that. But you won't be able to touch the floor, Angel."