High School: Valentine's Day Special

(A/N) This is an alternate universe, in which, Kalel and Anthony do not get together, due to Kalel having no interest in Anthony. So, I give you: High School: Valentines Day Special.

Enjoy.

IAN'S P.O.V.

Anthony has been saving my ass ever since September. But now it's February...and I know that all of them are up to something. I can see the sly smirks on their faces as I walk past them in the hallway. Ugh...time to go to school I suppose. But I really don't want to...A few people have figured out already that I like Anthony, which is really annoying. But luckily, it wasn't any of his big bully friends. I walk out of my room, slinging my backpack onto my back, rushing out the door. That's when I see...a nice little folded envelope on the ground. Hm? That's strange...I bend over, picking up the note before starting to slowly walk towards the bus stop as usual. I open up the note. In nice cursive, it reads: "Good morning lovely, I have another note for you underneath the bench at your bus stop xx". An admirer? Not possible...this was probably for a different house. I'll just look at the next note, maybe it'll say the owner's name or something. Wait...shit....is it Valentine's day? Godammit. Everyone is gonna be up Anthony's ass the entire day. I won't even get a chance to speak with him. I sigh, continuing to walk down the sidewalk. The day of love...

~~

Once I get to the bus stop, I sit down on the bench. I suppose I am a bit early. That's not too shocking, considering I wake up pretty early and go to bed early as well. I look underneath the bench. Right there, is another nicely folded envelope, with the words: "To Ian Hecox". F-for me? I pick up the note, smiling a little bit to myself. This is new...who would like someone like me? "I have notes hidden throughout the school for you. It's like a little game. Have fun with it <3 (P.S. if you can't find a note, go and talk to a girl named Mari. Her locker is 54 and she'll be helpful) xx" So...I have an admirer. That's...kinda cool. But I don't know...it's kinda disappointing that Anthony most likely won't be my valentine this year. I suppose I can get my mind off of it by looking at these notes eh?

~~

Finally here, at school. I suppose there's notes somewhere...but where am I suppose to find them? All of my questions when I open my locker to see a note fall down. I pick it up, smiling to myself like a big dork. It reads: "Hey there beautiful, the next one is underneath your desk (be careful not to touch any gum!! I already made that mistake) xx" Whoever this guy is, he's a sweetheart...and I swear he sounds adorable just from his letters. The whole idea is so romantic. My face is completely red, just by thinking about it. I guess I gotta go and get the next note. I'm assuming that "the next one" means the next note.

~~

I sit down at my desk and look underneath it. A note is taped to it, so I carefully take off the tape and read it: "You look stunning today, as usual. The next one is in the bathroom, right behind the mirror. xx" Taped to the note, is a Hershey kiss, with a small note next to it: "Want a kiss? ;)" I smile to myself, before taking the kiss and eating it. Whoever this anonymous person is, they're pretty cheesy if you ask me. But, it's romantic and cute, so I'll go with it for the time being. I'll wait until passing time to go and get the next one.

~~

Now I'm really curious about who it is. It's all I've been able to think about. Once the bell rings, I rush out of my classroom and into the bathroom, quickly peeking my head behind the mirror. I wonder who it is...It could be anyone I suppose. I take the note, already blushing at the thought of even just having a secret admirer. It reads: "Please leave a reply on this...There's a rumor going around that you like someone, who is it? Come back here to recieve your next note during passing time after sixth period." I look down at the note. Should I respond? Here, I won't respond with a name...but with some hints...I take out a pen from my pocket and write on the piece of paper: "Well, he's someone that I hang out with in private. No one really knows we're even friends." Hopefully they're still interested. I mean, it's not like I'm gonna be able to ever date Anthony...so might as well date someone who actually likes me right? I'll leave it here and come back later.

~~

I look behind the mirror and It reads: "I see. Well, I'm sure you and me will get along just fine :)" What does that mean? Hm...never mind. There's more left on the note...It reads: "The next note is in Anthony Padilla's pocket. He doesn't know I put it there so be sneaky about it!!" I guess that's where I go next then. It's getting close to the end of the day, so I can do it then. Oh god I'm probably gonna mess up...Shit...I really hope that nothing happens...

~~

I'm ready, let's do this. I slowly sneak to the side of Anthony. Here it goes. Wish me luck! I slowly start reaching out for his pocket. That's when all of a sudden, Anthony grabs my wrist, looking down at me with a slight smile/smirk on his face. Shit! I got caught...He then does the unthinkable. Anthony takes out a rose from behind his back. "I see you got my notes..." he whispered, looking down at me. Wait...it was...wait what? Anthony? I can't think straight (no pun intended) and I'm at a loss for words. "So, this Valentine's Day...will you be my valentine?" He asks, still holding my wrist. I nod eagerly before pressing my lips to his, not caring who's around us. Everyone in the hallways gasps as Anthony wraps his arms around me and I snake my arms around his neck. "Happy Valentine's Day," Anthony whispers. This definitely has been the best one yet...

(A/N) I had to finish most of this on my phone and let me tell you something, italics are a fucking pain in the ass on mobile.

OH AND BTW I AM NO LONGER GOING TO BE USING THIS:

-TIME SKIP-

FROM NOW ON I WILL BE USING

~~

INSTEAD. SO PLEASE GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

AMEN

ILY