Chapter 5: Sleep

IAN'S P.O.V.

Where....where am I? A man is right in front of me. His presence puts tears in my eyes. I run away as far as I can when I see a boy. He's around my age but taller than me. "Don't listen to them...you're perfect," The boy says. Its strangely farmiliar. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same. "No matter what anyone says, you should know they are only jealous of your perfection." My eyes are still watering but they are tears of joy. "I love-" I start to say but then am cut off by the darkness.

My eyes slowly open to see Anthony right above me. Is he smiling? His smile fades away. I look over at the time. Wait...I need to get home! "I should probably get going but...thanks for everything-" "Ian, its ten at night. You think I'm just going to let you go home like that?" Anthony cuts me off. "Are you saying I should stay overnight?" I ask. He hesitantly nods. "But won't your friends make fun of you for hanging out with this 'fag'?" I question. "They don't have to know..." Anthony replies. It feels wrong, but I nod my head. "Won't your parents mind?" I ask. "No, they are on a trip for a month...what about yours?" "They probably won't even remember what happened tonight. They probably went out drinking again..." I mumbled the last part so Anthony wouldn't hear me. Well...thats what I thought. 

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Did he say...drinking? His parents are alchoholics? I probably shouldn't say anything about it...Oh god. We don't have any extra bedrooms. I know I'm probably blushing like crazy about that. Maybe I'll just wait until Ian falls asleep then I will go on the other side of the bed and fall asleep. With any luck I will wake up before Ian. 

IAN'S P.O.V.

"Anyways, you can sleep in my bed...I'll be in the bedroom next door if you need anything..." Anthony told me. "Alright, goodnight," I replied. He smiled at me and said "Goodnight, Ian." I shut my eyes tightly and try to fall asleep. 

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

About one hour later, I walk back into my room and look at little sleepy Ian. I walk over to the bed and lay on the other side of Ian. I can't help it...I turn over and press my lips against Ian's head. He stirs slightly but other than that he was motionless. His arms wrap around me hesitantly and I move up slightly so his head is on my chest. Ian is still in his slumber. Perfect. My eyes slowly close and I drift off into sleep...

(A/N) I know this chapter sucked but I needed to get it over with. Anyways, hopefully I will have the next chapter up April 30th? Goodbye my lovely people! ^-^