Chapter 6: Why?

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

My eyes open to see Ian against my chest. I smile to myself when I realize that his arms are wrapped around me comfortably. Aww. After a minute or two, I look over to the clock. It's six right now so I might as well wake him up.....nah. Ian looks too adorable when he's asleep. Maybe a few more minutes laying here won't hurt.

30 MINUTES LATER

I loosened the grip that Ian had on me and got out of bed. Ian's arms flail for a second or two before they fall down onto the bed again. I grab some new clothes and go to the other room just in case if he were to wake up at a really awkward moment. After putting on my clothes, I walk to my room to see Ian slowly waking up. "Wait...what?" Ian mumbles groggily. "Time for school," I tell him before throwing some clean clothes onto my bed. He grabs the clothes that are by his feet. "I'll be right back," I tell him before leaving the room, just so I can give him privacy.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I still don't understand why he is being so nice to me. For five years Anthony has been making my life a living HELL. Now he's letting me sleep at his house and borrow his clothes? I put his clothes on myself. After two minutes, Anthony knocked on the door. "Are you dressed?" He asked. "Yeah," I told him, putting on the t-shirt he gave me.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I walked in to see Ian shirtless, putting on my shirt. My cheeks are turning pink but go back to normal quickly when the shirt is on him. "Hey um...Anthony? Can I ask you something?" Ian questions, glueing his eyes to the ground. "Of course," I tell him, assuringy. "Well-its...actually a-a couple of questions..." He barely stutters out. I walk over to him "Yeah?"

IAN'S P.O.V.

I take a deep breath. "Why did you tell everyone I was gay? Why are you so nice to me now? Why did you make me think I was your friend even though I wasn't? Was all of this for a reason? Did I do something wrong?" The questions just kept rolling off my tounge until I realized there was only one question I needed an answer to. "Why?"