Chapter 31: Back Home

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Right now, Ian is going to get his stuff and come back to my house. I can't believe that insane bitch, Kalel. He made him move out of my house. Ian told me his parents let him move back in but...I secretly know that he has been living in the alley. Of course I won't bring that up though. And its all Kalel's fucking fault. Even though Ian insists that it's his own. But, he's way too hard on himself. Anyways, like I was saying...Since Ian's coming back, I decided to make him a little suprise. As my way of saying thank you. Hopefully he'll like it...

IAN'S P.O.V.

I'm carrying my backpack and a bag with all my stuff in it (besides anything school related). I knocked on Anthony's door and waited patiently. After a moment or two, Anthony opened the door, grinning. "Hi!" He hugged me. I hugged him back and then we both pulled away. "Hi!" I reply. Anthony was smiling like crazy. "What's got you in such a good mood?" I ask, smiling and raising an eyebrow. "Just 'cause," Anthony replied, taking his hand in mine and interlacing our fingers together. I roll my eyes jokingly "Suurre," I giggle. He pulls my (good) arm, so I'm inside and closes the door behind us. The radio was playing and I let go of Anthony's hand so I can start putting my stuff away. I walk into Anthony's room and start putting everything away. "Don't jump," I hear Anthony say from behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close. I relax, quickly in his arms. "God, I've missed you," Anthony said, nuzzling my neck. "I've missed you too," I say before turning my head around and pecking his lips. A second later, a timer went off.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I saw Ian's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "I'll be right back," I let go of Ian and ran to the kitchen. The timer was still going off and I stopped it. I took out the cake from the oven and rushed over to Ian "Don't come out of my room yet, I have a surprise but it's not ready yet," I quickly said before running back to the kitchen, leaving Ian with his curiousity.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I've been sitting in Anthony's room for about ten minutes now. "Are you done yet?" I call out to him. "Give me a sec!" He calls back out to me. I'm so freaking bored. I wonder what he's doing... About a few moments later, Anthony walks into the room. "I've got a surprise for yoooouuu!" He sang. I grinned and he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room. Of which I followed happily. Anthony led me to the kitchen, putting his hands over my eyes so I couldn't see. After a few moments of walking, Anthony stopped and so did I. He took his hands off of my face. Right in front of me was a cake! I fricking LOVE cake. "I'm no cook but...I tried," Anthony smiled. I attack hugged him tightly. "Thank you!" I let go of him so I didn't hug him to death. "You're welcome." Anthony walked over to the kitchen and came back with two plates, two forks,  and two knives. He handed me a fork, knife and a plate. 

~TIME SKIP~

I quickly put on my shoes and coat (with the scarf). Anthony said he had another surprise for me and I was extremely excited. He puts a blindfold around my head so I cannot see. Now we're walking, with him guiding me so I don't run into anything. After a few minutes of walking, Anthony stops me. "Get on my back," He tells me. I feel in front of me so I know where his back is, and then do as he said. "Now what?" I ask him. "Hold on tight," Anthony replied. I wrapped my arms around Anthony's neck, tightly, but loose enough so he wouldn't suffocate. I felt Anthony take me off of his back and set me on a branch...wait...I know where we are. Anthony took off the blindfold and we were exactly where I thought we were. The tree. He held me close. "It's beautiful," I whisper, stunned by the sight. Stars were shimmering, not a cloud to be seen and the moon was shining. Not to mention, Anthony, the best sight of them all. "You're beautiful," Anthony replied, stroking my cheek with his finger. I blushed and held Anthony close as well. How to describe right now? Perfect.