Chapter 20: Talks....

ANTHONY P.O.V.

Are you serious....are you actually fucking serious? I start walking in a different direction, pulling Ian close behind me. He fumbles a bit but then soon adjusts to the pull. We both find that Kalel is following us. "Anthony!" She calls out to me, grinning. I guess I can't just leave can I...I stop and Ian does as well. She runs over to me and I swear she gave Ian a dirty glance. "Do you think we could talk alone...please?" Kalel says in a somewhat whisper. I look over at Ian and he hesitantly nods at me. Ian's playing with his thumbs again. He's nervous. Well...so am I. I let go of Ian's hand and Kalel leads me to a small hallway that no one is in at the moment. 

KALEL'S P.O.V.

"Anthony, I have an offer for you," I tell him, proudly. "I'm sorry about what happened to your arm....but I think I can fix that so it never happens again," Anthony's listening closely now. I've almost got him.... "It's really simple. I've been talking to your friends-" "Ex-friends," He corrects me. I roll my eyes "Same thing. I've been talking to them and they agreed that you could be their friend again! Therefore no one would want to hurt you if your back with your friends and you're popular again!" I exclaim, smiling widely. If I can get Anthony to agree. Then everything will be perfect. "You'll have everything back. The guys, popularity, me...and all you would have to do is dumb that thing," I said, pointing to Ian. If only he knew... "Kalel....that's sweet and all but I'd rather not..." He tries to say in his calmest voice. Anthony called me sweet!!!! "Why not?" I ask. "Popularity doesn't mean anything to me, my old friends beat up people they thought were 'strange' and you slapped me." "Because you shouldn't be kissing anyone else if you're in a relashionship. Especially that strange douchey faggot. You might get his hopes up. Not to mention you were being a douchebag for most of the time. You had it coming."

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Did Kalel really just say that to my face? I give her the dirtiest look I can. "Rude ass bitch..." Was the only thing I could mumble out before walking away back to Ian. Ian still playing with his thumbs, trying to hide it casually. I change my facial expression and Ian walks up to me. "How'd it go?" Ian asks me. "Let's just say I won't be talking to Kalel for a while," I told him. His worried face turned into a somewhat relieved one. I guess I would have felt the same if my boyfriend was talking in private with his ex-girlfriend...Wait boyfriend? Can we say that to eachother? I hope so... Anyways, I take Ian's hand and lace our fingers together. After a few minutes, we both separate to get Christmas presents.

(A/N) I just wanted to say I have ten million different ways to say this sentence. I took so and so's hand and ____ our fingers together. SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. Such as intertwine, interlace, interlock, lace, etc...

Sorry about that. I can be a bit somewhat random at times. Oh yeah! I haz a present 4 you *gives you a cupcake* CUPCAKEZ