Chapter 26: Alone

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

"Ian?" My groggy yet shaky voice says. Is Ian...leaving? I walk over to him slowly. Before I know whats happening, Ian slams his lips against mine. "I'm sorry but I really need to go," Ian says, breaking the kiss. He starts running towards the door but I grab his shirt. "Ian tell me whats going on!" I demanded, way more harsh sounding than I meant it to. Ian looks up at me with those blue puppy dog eyes that are filled with tears. "Sorry...I didn't mean to sound like that," I apologize. "Let me go," Ian replied. My eyes widened. "Let me go!" He yells. In shock, I let go of him and Ian scurried out of my house. Why...why did he leave? Did I do something? Is he coming back? Where is he going to go? I highly doubt his parents are going to let him back into their house. Hopefully they will. But a part of me says the opposite so Ian is forced to come back. But...if leaving is what makes him happy, then I encourage it. All the questions and possible answers swirl around my head. Somewhat like a whirlwind. A whirlwind inside of my head. And that's when I noticed a small note on the countertop, in Ian's handwriting.

IAN'S P.O.V.

This is exactly why I couldn't face him and say it. I'm running away to who knows where. I can't go back to my own house. Why in the world would my parents invite me back? I'm starting to run out of breath so I sit down in a small alley way. It's small so it should keep my body heat in. I look over at the end of the alley. I see...Anthony?!? I blink twice, and then he was gone. It was my imagination.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I read the letter slowly. Ian...is...gone. What does he mean by "I'm doing it for you"? It doesn't make sense. If he loves me, why did he leave? Did I send him wrong signals and he thinks I hate him? Hopefully not. The note is slightly water damaged. Ian's tears maybe? Oh god...I should find-no. He wanted to leave. I can't do that to him.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I have so many problems right now. My parents hate me and are alcholics.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

My parents are always gone.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I left the warmth and comfort of a nice house.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

Even though the house is comfy, it seems so dark.

IAN'S P.O.V.

I've been threatened and beaten multiple times.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I'm constantly being talked to by a bitch.

BOTH P.O.V.

And the worst part is...I'm all alone.