Chapter 35: Jealousy

(A/N) I KNOW ALL OF MY CHAPTERS ARE FUCKING SHORT NOW AND WHY AM I SAYING THIS IN CAPS LOCK IDK. Anyways, I'm thinking about doing 40-50 chapters? I have no clue...any opinions?

IAN'S P.O.V.

"Crap..." Anthony mumbled. "What is it?" I asked him. "I forgot my lunch, I'll be right back," He told me, before walking away. "That...was...amazing," Shaun told me. I raised an eyebrow at him. "You and Anthony, sticking up for me like that. It's just...amazing." I blushed. "Thanks Shaun, I know what it felt like." "Used to?" He asked me. "Yeah, ever since I started hanging out with Anthony, they have left me alone. Hopefully the same thing will happen if you stick with us," I smiled at him. Shaun grinned at me. "By the way, you're not worthless Ian," Shaun replies. I think for a second and then know what he's talking about. When I said "I know," when I was called a worthless piece of shit. I was blushing crazily. "Thank you," I say, still blushing. "I should be thanking you, for you know, sticking up for me like that," Shaun replied, a faint shade of pink on his cheeks. "It's no problem," I beam.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

I got my lunch. I look over and see...Ian and Shaun hugging....?.... Not....cool.... Ian pulls away first. That's how it should be. Otherwise I might of had to pull them apart myself. It's just a friendly gesture right? Wait....am I jealous? No. Yes? Maybe? I continue walking towards them. That's when I saw Shaun wink at Ian. Apparently, Ian didn't see because he didn't say anything about it. Plus he's not blushing. That's it. I have a painful yet emotional feeling in my stomach...and it's jealousy. But...Ian wouldn't fall for him...right? Yeah. I'm right beside Ian now and they stopped talking. I heard a little bit of it, their conversation was something about the fight earlier (of which my fist hurts). "Hey," I smile at them and they do the same back. We all sit down.  Ian's next to me and Shaun is right across from us. Ian takes my (hurt) hand under the table and I pull away in pain. His eyebrows furrow. I start eating my food while Ian carefully picks up my hand and looks at it. "Are you okay?" He asks me. "It hurts slightly but otherwise I'm okay." Ian carefully interlaces our fingers, making sure that he won't hurt me. At that moment the somewhat jealousy I had earlier, faded away. But the feeling in my stomach remained.