Chapter 5 - Retaliation

"So, Y/n, what do you enjoy doing?" Bruce asks, trying to break the tense silence.

"I enjoy not talking to you," cutting into the steamy dish, you bring a mouthful to your lips.

"We're trying to be nice,"

"And I'm trying to eat," you snark back to Clint who was starting to get annoyed.

"What is your deal?? We give you food, clothes and roof over your head and you have the audacity to speak to us like this??" Clint slammed his hands on the table, a subtle flinch earned from you.

"You think I asked to be trapped here?! I was living my life-"

"You were homeless according to Fury," Vision inputs.

"Home? This may be your home, but it ain't mine, so shove it, toaster," You raise both middle fingers which caused Wanda to raise her scarlet glowing hands. "What are you going to do? Tell me my doomed future, fortune teller?" you smirk.

"I'm going to teach you manners," Wanda sent a ball of magic at which you dodge. Rolling on the floor, you lunge at her, taking one touch of her, you soon changed into her.

Two Wanda's surrounded each other, the group looking confused and concerned as the witches fought hand to hand like cats. You used an illusion to make Wanda change into you.

Steve lunged and talked Wanda down thinking it was you. Putting her in restraints, she screamed and thrashed. "I'm not Y/n!"

You stand up and change back. "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to survive," you walk off back to your room as Wanda was being held back, this time from killing you on the spot.

"Someone talk to her,"

"She won't listen to a stupid lecture, she isn't a child," Tony mumbles.

"Put her back in the cell, she attacked Wanda," Clint growls, trying to calm the witch down.

"Wanda threatened her," they deadpan to Tony. "Don't agitate her, yes, attacking Wanda wasn't right but the moment you raise your weapon against her, she will retaliate,"

~~~

"Lady Y/n," there was a knock on your door, making you look to the side. Loki stood with his arms behind his back, your eyes darkened, instincts kicking in and ready to attack. "I pose no threat," he holds them up.

"What do you want?" you take a throwing knife and impale the ceiling a meter ahead of you.

"Nothing, it's just that Stark has required me to discuss your actions with you,"

"Oh, yippy, I'm being treated like a child, I'm at least 20 years old, dipshit,"

"At least?? Why not state your real age?" Loki walked forward as you raised a blade to stop him approaching anymore. "Do you not know how old you are?"

"Not my exact age... I might be 23 to 26,"

"And your birthday?"

"Why would you care?"

He ignored this and questioned further. "Do you not know your birthday? Have you never celebrated it?"

"Doesn't matter... and if ridiculing me is all you wish to do, then the door is right there, show yourself out before I do it myself," Loki kicked the door shut and leaned against it making you sit up, knife raised.

Loki saw your fight or flight response kick in. "I'm not ridiculing you, nor am I going to hurt you,"

"Then open the door," you threaten, standing up and taking another out. "I'm not going to be locked in a room with you,"

"It's not locked," he opened the door and closed it again, "but I doubt you'd want to the others to hear any information you choose to tell me,"

"Tell you? What are you, a therapist?"

"I'm a friend," Loki's voice was full of truth but knowing him being the god of lies, you weren't too certain.

"You're not a friend, you're not even an acquaintance, you are my captor, all of you are," you move away to the silks. "Now, leave,"

"Very well," Loki gazed one last time at you before doing so.

Loki shook his head at the awaiting group. Half were angry at you being able to get away with little to no consequences whilst the others felt sympathy. That half consisted of Natasha, Peter, Tony, Thor, Bucky, Loki and Vision. Maybe even Wanda but she was holding a grudge for the moment.

"Put her in the cell," Steve was met with agreement.

"Leave her alone," Tony's suggestion was also met with agreement.

"Do both," Wanda mumbles.

"Her room is a cell on it's own, she will hardly leave, whether or not we give her the freedom to do so," Loki walked to grab a glass of water. "If we tell her not to do something, she will do it in rebellion, if we tell her she can do that, she will choose not to unless she desperately wishes to do so,"

"My brother is right, after all that was all he did in his youth," Thor pats Loki's back to which the thunder god felt a dagger impale him.

"Mr Loki can stab Mr Thor and not get put in a cell, but Y/n tackles Miss Wanda and suddenly she's a villain?" Peter furrows his brows. "Ironic, isn't it?"

"Very," Loki dusts his hands off as Bruce takes out the medical kit for Thor.

~~~

HEHEHE

HEHEHE

ALSO you wanted to see my lady Loki thingy so...

Yes- I will have green contacts calm down lmfao

Honestly I wish this turned out better because it's so bland but welp what can you do when you have $3 in your bank account??

- Anna ❤️