Chapter 24 - Big fans!

While you looked at one thing, he was across the room looking at a replica of Laevateinn, his sword, one which he only used for a decade before enjoying the sleekness of daggers instead. Suddenly a group of girls swarmed him.

"Hi! We're such big fans," one brunette exclaims, a few other people around them staring with annoyance at the noise.

"Thank you, I'm flattered,"

"Where is Thor?" A green haired girl asks with hope.

"Shut up, don't be rude," the brunette hisses, pushing her smaller friend away. "Anyways, we love you so much! You're so cool,"

"Thank you, truly-"

"We were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us?" A girl with dark blonde hair flirts.

"Well-"

"So like, what's real and what's not?" the brunette takes one of his arms as the blonde takes the other, their other friends trailing behind with jealous scowls.

"Uhm- Well, the Grunhill's fleet was a bit off truth but I fixed it-"

"With magic? That's so hot," the blonde fawns.

"I doubt it's that attractive, but I suppose a few people enjoy the spectacle," Loki looked around for you to start pleading for help.

A few girls giggle in a fake enjoyment to gain his fondness when instead the pseudo laugh was too clear to him. "You're so funny," a girl with red tipped hair playfully hits his arms, the brunette holding it tighter and away from her.

"You work out?" the blonde squeezes his bicep which he shifts uncomfortably at the intimate contact.

"I spar, yes,"

"That's so sexy, you're like a total hottie," a strawberry blonde tries to squeeze into the conversation only for the red tip girl to push her away.

"Hottie is a bit of a stretch," Loki sighed in relief at your voice despite the playful insult. "Hey, Greasy,"

"Excuse me? Who even are you?"

"Y/n L/n, Stark tower residence and... upcoming Avenger if you could call me that,"

"You're struggling with the morally righteous part like Rogers keeps persisting about," Loki slipped away at the gaping girls.

"I think I have good morals... for example, causing these bitches pain would be morally right,"

"No, no it won't," Loki assures before looking at the terrified faces of the girls. "Excuse us, enjoy your day," pulling you away, you couldn't help but laugh as they scattered, Loki placing an almost disapproving hand on your waist. "Hush up,"

"You have to admit it was kind of funny," another round of laughs left you.

"Slightly, but we must go, you need to eat,"

"Aw, you care!"

"Of course I do, darling," he murmurs making your cheeks heat. "If I didn't, you'd die off like an ant,"

"How poetic," you grouse.

~~~

You and Loki walked happily down the street until he spotted a hot dog cart in which you were so eager to get him to try. He had refused the spider-ling but your persistence was undeniable. You waited on your phone as he went to get the food when suddenly there was a loud laugh and tug at your bag.

"Who still has a teddy bear at this age? What are you? 5 years old?" A stranger laughed.

"Give her back!" You try and jump for the bear only for it to be passed to the tallest of the duo. "Hey!"

"How old are you, sweetie?"

"None of your business, perv," you scowl, jumping up again and tugging at the bear's leg. "Give her here!"

"No," the person laughs, pulling at Anna's head. This mini tug of war drew attention to passerby's a few stopping and staring until Loki caught sight and advanced.

"Give her-" the seam of her head ripped and the fluff fell out, the bear's limp body in your hand and her head in the stranger's.

"Whoops," the head was tossed right back to you, anger fuming in you as Loki walked right up.

"Is there a problem?" The two who had disturbed you stilled in fright.

"N-no, Mr Loki, sir," they squeak.

"What are you doing then? I'm with her so bothering her is bothering me, and you wouldn't want to do that would you?" Loki saw them both shakes their heads. "Run along,"

They did as so, every bystander continuing passed the anti-climatic scene. "Anna," you whimper, holding the two parts in your hand as blue magic wisp at the tips of your fingers.

"I'm sure we can sew her back together," Loki assures. "Come on, Y/n, let's go back home and get her nice and healed, hm?" He suggest, holding out his arm which you ignore.

"They hurt her," the soft words left your lips with a dangerous undertone. "They hurt her,"

"Anna!" You yell out with tears streaming down your face. The woman who had become you greatest friend was bruised and bloody, her lip torn and nose broken.

She coughed up with a painful smile. "I'm okay, don't-" the fire acts started to kick at her fallen figure as the main magician held you back with a sinister laugh as Anna was beaten. "Don't worry..."

"ANNA!"

"Y/n, listen to me, don't pay any more mind to them-" but it was no use, you had started to march off after the person who tore Anna from you; both the tall one and the one who started this all. "Y/n!" Loki sighed and ran after you.

Just as you turn the corner, you were gone from his line of sight into a crowd of empty faces and unknown voices. Damn.

~~~

Go to bed :)

Go to bed :)

- Anna ❤️