Chapter 33 - Very well

Frigga let her tears flow over, she pulled Loki into a deep hug, her whimpers soft and subtle, only close few noticing the stopped two.

"I cannot ask for her to risk it, but for her I'd risk everything," he led her to a bench and sat her down. "Please, Mother, you must help me... I love her,"

"Love will last for eternity, why must you think her love won't last?" Frigga sniffles, pushing back her golden blonde hair.

"A precaution, merely," he pats her hand softly, "Please,"

Frigga looked around and down to her held hands, rested in her lap. "Very well,"

"Thank you, oh, thank you, mother," he hugs her tight, her pink damp cheeks resting on his shoulder.

"Anything for my son," she moved back and summoned a spell book. "I must advise more precaution, this spell will drain you of magic, and will only be able to commence at the binding of two people, marriage,"

"A wedding is all I could ask of, but my magic? Will it all disappear?"

"Yes, I believe all godly abilities will vanished and you will be fully Midgardian,"

Loki pattered his fingers along his thigh before biting down his lip in contemplation. He looked to see you pulling a silly face at Thor and smiles. "Very well," he nods.

"And then you will need a ring," she removes her wedding ring and hands it over, "it's my mother's, but I wish not to stay wed to Odin if he may not accept you, and knowing him, I'm sorry, he won't change," the gold loop with a emerald gem stone in it dropped in his palm, magic passing over to rid it of noticeable age.

Loki looked up in surprise. "I couldn't-"

"It was meant to be passed from daughter to daughter, and in this form you are my son, but in another you are my daughter, and I see no problem in that," she jumps up and takes his hand. "And tonight is a new moon meaning-"

"Perfect for new beginnings... you want me to propose tonight?!"

"You act as though I didn't see the ring you slipped into your pocket, Loki," she pats the left pocket of his jacket. "Keep this for the wedding and use the one you have bought,"

"Right, no pressure whatsoever-"

"Whatcha doing?" you tilt your head around the two making Loki jump and hide the ring.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

"Sus," Thor hums making you snicker.

"Come on, let's go to the roof, New moon tonight but the stars are gorgeous!"

Loki's heart raced when you held his hand, pulling him to the public rooftop. Glass doors opened and you looked up to the sky, your eyes glimmering against the soft light. The trickster didn't know how he could fall anymore in love with you.

He was right.

For you he'd give it all up.

So as you leaned over the balcony to look down at the streets below, Loki fiddled with the ring in his pocket, the one he had bought last month with Bruce, Vision and Wanda. It was silver with a hexagon moss agate held with vine like intertwining around.

He took your hand and turned you to face him, his knee hitting the ground. Loki took a deep breath as you faced him with wide eyes.

"Y/n L/n, my sweet darling love, I am unable to express my love for you, every language in the universe missing a certain point of emotion which I hold. I am utterly in love with you, from head to toe I am in awe at the lack of a single flaw, each you may see seemingly like a gem to me. You are the earth, moon and sun to me, shining constantly like the stars in my eyes. Every smile you give me makes my heart skip a beat, every touch making it skip twice, and every kiss making it stop in shock that you would hold affections for me,"

He took another breath. "Over the two years we have courted, I could not ask for a better companion, a better rock to hold me up in tough times, a better thought to ponder on despite being in a Shield meeting and Fury shouting at me for not paying attention. I would risk and leave it all for you, if this moment be our last, I would tear the world apart just for a few more seconds to take in every feature I have not memorized enough,"

"You are the definition of perfection, intelligent, loving, mischievous and breathtaking in every moment, whether I wake up to see you kicking me off the bed or your nest of a head of hair stood on it's end and a cute little drool-"

"Seriously?"

"What? It's adorable," he shrugs, nerves slowly fading away for a moment. "But yes, you are my soulmate and I wish not for anyone else to show my affections to, I wish not to live any longer knowing you lack a ring on your finger that I had placed there," he lifted the ring, "so, my lovely Y/n, will you do me the absolute honor of letting me marry you?"

"Fuck yes!" you laugh letting him place the ring on and wipe away every fallen tear you hadn't noticed. "Yes, yes, a trillion times, yes!"

Claps and cheers were heard around from standing civilians and the two Asgardians; Thor looking more emotional than you and Frigga combined.

~~~

To all asking, yes, I am fine

I'm just too sexy to not be okay *f-boy face*

- Anna ❤️