Chapter 10 - Keep it in your pants!

There was loud whispering and cursing from behind your door. A small note was slipped under through a crack which you took considering you sat leaning against the wall nearby, casually poking at the floor in boredom with a blade.

Flipping over the envelope flap, you read the quick note:

I'm sorry for trying to get your blood. Vision told us, and we did further observations. We owe you a lot so here's $300!
- Tony :)

The money was crisp and new. Stuffing it away, you jump up and open the door to see the two science bros whisper shouting at each other.

"Thanks for the money, but you didn't have to,"

"Oh, just give it back-"

"I said you didn't have to, doesn't mean I don't want it," you smirk. "Don't worry about it though, I just don't want to guys being blamed for not knowing something," adjusting your sleeves a bit, Tony nods and opens his arms which you purse your lips at.

"It's a hug?"

"I don't want to smell like old man cologne," you snicker before walking past the frowning billionaire. Down in the living room, Loki sat with his legs crossed and book raised to his face.

"She's alive," Loki marvels, turning the page without lifting a single eye to you.

"Sadly you are too," your pout, which he looked to, was met with a mocking face from him. "Where is-" you spin to see Thor walking in, a shirt over his shoulder and chest bare. "Sweet Christ, take mercy in my soul," you breathe out.

"Ah! Y/n, you have come out of your room at last!" Thor walks closer and you see the light glisten of sweat on him.

"Aha... yeah," your flustered state was not unnoticed by the present few. Loki, worst of all, locking his jaw tight. "Working out, I see?"

"We all were," the soldier come from the elevator with sweat lining their foreheads and collars, though unlike Thor, they wore shirts, barely hiding anything.

"Dear lord," throwing your hood over your face, you pull at the strings to tighten them. "This is the beginning to very very good porno," you squeak before realising the volume of your words. "Why am I allowed to speak?"

"Evidently to express your hormone levels," Loki snaps.

"What happened to Miss confident?" Tony coos teasingly.

"Choke on a dick," you flip off the billionaire, thought lacking eyesight so you flipped off the wall. "I'm flipping off the wall aren't I?"

"Mhm," Sam laughs.

"When was the last time you got laid?"

"Uh... who knows? A bit hard when you're locked up in a giant bird cage," starting to make your lunch.

"Can't blame her for being horny then," Nat took one half of your sandwich.

"If I'm going to be laid I expect to not be walking the next morning," you move to trap Nat against the table as she eyed you challengingly. Leaning forward, you took a bite of your sandwich, pulling it from her grasp with your teeth.

"I'll drink to that," she grins, taking a bite of the sandwich which you now held, walking away with a laugh.

"I'm so gay for her," you mumble, turning to the group. "Someone just shut me up,"

"I know a way~" Pietro zooms to take you into a dip, leaning forward with puckered lips.

"Kiss me and I'll make sure you never walk again," his eyes snap open as he let you up.

"Very sorry, I shall keep it in my pants," he nods before rushing away.

"I need to lay down," Steve shakes his head, walking away.

"That's it, Wonder boy, save your virgin heart!" His glare sent a snicker though you, your body hoisting itself up on the marble counter. "Do you ever wonder if he's even touched himself?"

"No," everyone says in unison.

"I know you two probably have," you wink at Tony and Bucky before humming quietly, Bruce and Sam holding back their counterparts.

"Your confidence pops up at random times, like a toaster," Vision smiles.

"Says the actual toaster,"

~~~

I wanna play with a few scenarios so bear with me!

- Anna ❤️