Chapter 19 - Plans

What happened between you and Loki that day didn't seem to actually effect anything too roughly, in fact it drew you two to an almost closed end. All those thoughts about love were abandoned now that satisfaction was met quite literally.

As for your ripped items, they were replaced. Silk now an emerald green instead of a blinding white and undergarments in a sleek black box, no longer a maroon red but rather a lovely deep sea green.

It was soon enough that Fury believed Stark had fully reformed you. Only to regret it when you made a vertically cut sandwich look diagonally cut, revealing it's true shape when he had bitten into it. To say you were nearly thrown off the hellicarrier would be a hilarious lie considering the fact you actually were.

You were actually enjoying the rushing wind and fading view of the giant contraption, wishing you had a good book while you waited to reach the ground. Oh wait, you did! Flicking the next page, with your leg crossed over another, an iron legion suit caught you.

Why were you on the hellicarrier? Well, it wasn't for holiday, rather a mission, your first mission on the good side.

"My first mission! And with earth's mightiest heroes, may I add," you quip, raise your finger to Cap.

"Don't get too excited, we still have planning to do," Nat pat your shoulder.

"Oh, boo," you pout. "Let's just go there and set the place on fire, you know, a little fun Sunday Arson,"

"Fat mood," Peter sighs, tensing when Tony looked concerned at him.

"First off, what the fuck," Sam starts.

"Language,"

"Second off," the falcon ignored his blonde friend's comment, "the element of surprise is key,"

"Uh... Arson is a surprise! Throw in a Molotov cocktail and surprise! You're on fire!"

"She actually has a point-" Bucky was cut off.

"Don't encourage it," Steve warns.

~~~

Were mission meetings always this boring? If so, you refuse to attend another. Blah... blah... blah!

"Pack it up, Wonder boy, you're passing out ideas like god damn Oprah," you flick the pen in the air. "You get an idea, you get an idea, everybody gets an idea!"

The group snickers as Steve glares. "Alright, then you do it,"

"I thought you'd never ask... Captain," you saunter over, grabbing your Stark phone and pulling up the base layout. "Look at this as a school cafeteria,"

"Mean girls or heathers?" Peter asks. "What? I need to set the scene in my head," he looks to the group.

"Heathers, because I love my murder boyfriend number 5," you take the cap off the pen and draw against the opaque glass board. (Murder Boyfriend #5 -XxPwettyStwellaxX- )

"Musical or movie?"

"Eh... Musical, mainly because of the song Meant to be yours and Candy store," you scribbled along the base plans rambling about the songs with a muffle, the pen cap between your lips.

"What's the point to this?" Bruce interrupts as you were talking about queen bee Heather Chandler. (My wife)

"I have a point, don't get your knickers in a twist, doc," humming a bit you stand back and smile. "Right, so we have to approach this as if it was our first day at school," You sent a wave of blue over everything, changing it to a Hydra like school cafeteria.

Everyone was younger though little Peter was still himself. "You look amazing, Mr Stark!" the spider gasps.

"My facial hair!" The billionaire cries out. Everyone was in some sort of 80s clothes, fitting of course with their style. Who was surprised to see the soldiers in school plastered bomber jackets, Vision in a turtle neck and Bruce with a nerdy sweater and tie, Stark and Clint in bad boy bomber jackets, Thor looking like the usual Jock and Loki like the brooding bad boy. As for Pietro, he wore something similar to Tony and Clint while Peter just wore a nerdy jumper like an adorable nerd.

As for the girls, that's where things got fun. Nat and Wanda wore outfits like the Heathers as you got Veronica's clothing.

"I'm hot as shit," you swing your croquet mallet up along your shoulder line.

"Heather, Heather and Heather," Wanda grins.

"And just a Veronica," you wink before students looking like Hydra agents swarmed the halls with trays and guns on their backs. "Now, the vibranium weapons are like the last free table,"

A blue arrow shoots across through the tables to a single glowing table. "And we just need to avoid the bullies to get to it," Pietro realises.

"The funny thing about people is no matter how old, no matter where they are, there is always a hierarchy, didn't have to go to school to learn that,"

Transforming into a nerdy school girl with a stack of books, you change Tony along with you; And yes, Tony was in a skirt.

"Wannabe popular boys love innocent girls, so appealing to that will much easier than just trying to over take their ego,"

"So... newbie Hydra agent?"

"That's what you'd think," You change up into a high status science researcher. "They're wannabes, they rank low and hardly know anyone up top, meaning slipping by as someone they wouldn't know is ideal,"

Grabbing the mallet, you swing them away in a cloud.

"Let's carry on,"

~~~

I literally have an investigation due in two days and I haven't started

Don't pull an Anna- please-

- Anna ❤️