Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again

Wen Niannan took medicine and went to the piano room. There was a live broadcast of the website today. After turning on the computer, he clicked the live broadcast. 
Your special attention WE is live broadcast on 12316;

Gu Yansheng just finished his work and went downstairs to dinner from the study, and the phone on the table rang and took it. The phone went to the study.

Aunt Lan cleaned up the dishes and looked at the people upstairs, and smiled and said, "Mr. feels a little different after coming back this time. Will my wife come back in the future?"

Uncle Xu put the vase on the table and sighed. "Master Yuan Feng said that his husband was forced back by his wife, and the two finally cleared the gap between them. I hope that the husband can slowly let his wife accept him again."

Gu Yansheng in the study looked at the person in the computer who adjusted the lens. A faint smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Well, I was preparing for the album recently, and I didn't go to record the show."

Wen Niannan adjusted the lens and placed it on the piano, watching the barrage sent by the fans patiently reply.

The lens was adjusted a bit lower, and the necklace on Wen Niannan's neck was exposed, which was clearly photographed by the lens.

[WE's big necklace is so familiar, I seem to have seen someone wear it]

[Hey? Isn't this Mr. Gu's necklace? ]

[Fucking trough is really Mr. Gu's necklace, I still have a picture of him wearing the necklace]

[What happened to me! Why did Mr. Gu's necklace come to WE's body? ]

[Is there anything? ]

Wen Niannan saw a flash of eyes behind the barrage, pretending to be calm and said: "I hope you will like the new album, and there will be..."

Mr. Li, the anchor WE, rewarded 10 fluorescent pianos

Is the last man ...

"Thank you Mr. Li's gift."

The front of the computer watching live Gu Yan Sheng looked at barrage in the hair, eyes full of laughter, he was embarrassed to let Wen Niannan dispersed with a reward fans Note Gu Yan Sheng Suddenly, a barrage message was sent to WE, and the barrage on the list is now in a very obvious place on the screen.

[The new song is very nice, the letter notes on your piano are very beautiful]

Wen Nian Nanshou paused slightly, and looked at the position of the camera, the angle was not able to photograph the piano.

He has not shown the piano that Gu Yansheng gave to anyone, but that person said that the letter notes on it are beautiful... but Gu Yansheng didn't realize that his vest was exposed, and continued to post: "The necklace is very suitable for you. I listened to a lot of new songs. I like it all over again."

Wen Niannan saw that his eyes flickered slightly, and said: "Mr. Li's eyes are really good, do I know the engraved letters before I even photographed the keys..."

Gu Yansheng was stunned when the voice came out. After reacting, he had said the wrong thing and was guessed as his identity. Seeing the look in the eyes of the person on the screen, he knew that the other person was angry.

Wen Niannan ignored Gu Yansheng for the rest of the whole process, and did not watch him until the end of the live broadcast.

Mrs. Jiang's family has always been lively and often hosts some banquets. Now Master Jiang's family is back. In order to make him more friends, Mr. Jiang let him manage the company.

Tang Lunxuan was sitting in the corner holding the wine glass and was stunned. Suddenly he felt a hot gaze staring at him, turning his head to look but there was nothing.

He originally didn't want to come, but Mr. Jiang and the Tang family had cooperation and were friends, so it would be nice not to come.

"Zhou, you are finally here, how are you doing lately?" Tang Lunxuan turned his head and looked over when he heard the voice. After seeing the person who walked in, he was slightly startled, and he hurriedly turned around and wanted to leave.

"Hmm..." Who knows that he ran into someone just a few steps away, and his figure staggered and almost fell, being held by both hands.

"A Xuan... are you okay?" Zhou Yuanfeng hurriedly chased Tang Lunxuan when he saw that Tang Lunxuan was about to run away.

Tang Lunxuan pushed away his hands and walked out, only to find that his glasses had fallen to the ground, and Zhou Yuanfeng had picked them up as soon as he was about to pick them up.

"I."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the broken glasses in his hand, a bitterness flashed in his eyes, and said, "Sorry, I broke your glasses again. Can I use this to compensate you?"

Tang Lunxuan did not speak, but took it. The broken glasses turned and left.

"Axuan , do you really want to have such a fruit? Do you really don't care about our time together?" Tang Lunxuan stopped, holding his glasses tightly, looking at the strawberry cake on the table, and Said : "You lied to me..." Seeing Tang Lunxuan's clenched hand, Zhou Yuanfeng quickly explained that he still cared.

"I know I was wrong, but I really didn't tell you for your safety at the time. I will never do this again, okay?"

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Tang Lunxuan's back and whispered: "You left. During this period of time, I really miss you. I wake up every night and touch the bed, but there is nothing but nothing. I want to hug you, and I want to sleep with you again..."

Tang Lunxuan heard what he said. Startled, I recalled the picture of the two on the bed in my mind. The gentleman wiped his sweat and asked him if he hurts ... Tang Lunxuan's ears instantly turned red, and he said angrily: "Zhou Yuanfeng, are you an old gangster? when you said that, you lied to me is my love of people also ... I also made those things, I will not forgive you. "

Zhouyuan Feng looked at the red ears, eyes suddenly full of laughter, Opening Said: "What did you say you don't forgive me? Did you think of any bad pictures just now? You see your ears are red, little liar."