Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!

Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard the familiar voice, his eyes were full of disbelief, and he raised his eyes to Wen Niannan on the edge of the sea cliff. 

Wen Niannan, who was originally in a coma, woke up unexpectedly, staring at the medicine in his hand, and said with a trembled: "...no need to say Sheng!

" You... haven't lost your memory... Niannian, do you remember me?" Gu Yansheng's eyes turned red, and he looked at Wen Niannan excitedly.

That's great, Wen Niannan hasn't lost his memory, he still remembers himself.

Wen Niannan's hand was trembling. If he didn't stop Gu Yansheng from speaking out, would he really inject it...

Wen Niannan stared at the medicine in his hand nervously, and said, "I don't have any medicine, Gu Yansheng, please put the medicine down."

Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of anxiety, and he looked at the pale humanity and said: "Niannian, I'm here to save you, and I won't make you trouble this time!" At the time, Mo's father walked in with medicine and wanted to inject Wen Niannan forcibly. , Suddenly Mo's father received the news and knew that Mo Beiyi had brought someone, so he stopped.

Father Mo deliberately dumped the potion and threw it on the ground. He wanted to test what Gu Yansheng would choose, so that Mo Beiyi gave up and returned to Mo's house.

But he did not expect that Gu Yansheng would actually be willing to sacrifice himself for the so-called love.

Gu Yansheng tightened his eyes and stared at Wen Niannan by the sea cliff, for fear that he would fall.

Wen Niannan lightly shook his head and looked at Gu Yansheng, weakly saying: "I...I'm fine, I'm not afraid this time, because I know you will definitely come to save me..."

Gu Yansheng felt distressed like being cut by a knife, and looked at Father Mo Gritting his teeth and said: "Let him go! I agree to all your conditions."

Father Mo stood still and did not speak, his face getting more and more ugly.

Mo Beiyi stepped forward and looked at Father Mo, and said solemnly: "Don't try again, father, don't you understand?"

"You don't understand, I will prove it to you."

Father Mo pointed to Wen Niannan and looked at Gu Yansheng. Tang Shuo said sharply, "There are two medicines here. Since you both said that you love him, you should fight them! Let me see who loves him more."

Father Mo walked to Tang Shuo and said coldly: "What about you? Would you choose to sacrifice yourself for Wen Niannan? Would you choose the same as Gu

Yansheng ?" Wen Niannan's expression changed when he heard it, and he said, "Don't do this, Tang Shuo! Don't..."

Tang Shuo's eyes flickered slightly, watching Xiang Wen Niannan showed a faint smile: "I will..."

Tang Shuo reached out for the needle but was avoided. Father Mo suddenly kicked him away.

Father Mo looked at Mo Beiyi and roared: "Did you see it? He only has Wen Niannan in his eyes, and he will never like you!"

Mo Beiyi tremblingly lowered his head, and did not speak.

"Trash!"

Mo's father suddenly walked to Wen Niannan with a needle, strangled Wen Niannan with his hand and yanked him to the edge of the sea cliff.

Gu Yansheng saw Mo's father approaching Wen Niannan with a needle, his heart trembled suddenly, and said excitedly: "What are you...what are you going to do? Let go of him!"

Wen Niannan was tightly restrained and could not move, a flash of fear flashed in his eyes, behind him. It is the sea cliff.

Father Mo slowly put the needle against Wen Niannan's neck and looked towards Gu Yansheng, his eyes full of madness.

"Your father and Qin Yunsheng were the same as you before, saying that they love him and finally marrying someone else! Since you love him, then you can put the medicine in and see! Fight! Don't you love him? Then you

Just hit it!" Wen Niannan's face instantly turned pale, and she trembled: "Don't... Don't Gu Yansheng! I'm not allowed to do this..."

Mo's father warned impatiently: "I advise you to be honest, otherwise this needle will Tightened your neck."

"Don't touch him!"

Gu Yansheng picked up the syringe and looked at the blue syrup inside, and said in a deep voice, "Is it... as long as I inject the medicine, you will let him go?"

Father Mo was startled and said coldly, "Yes. , If you dare to play tricks, I will push him down."

"Gu Yansheng don't...please don't...Gu Yansheng!" Wen Niannan didn't care about the needle on his neck trying to break the restraint, but couldn't get rid of it at all.

Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to the Wen Niannan who pleaded with him, and said softly: "It's okay, don't be afraid..." The blue injection plunged into Gu Yansheng 's arm... Wen Niannan watched desperately as Gu Yansheng injected the medicine into his body until it was blue. The potion was empty, and Wen Niannan felt that his heart was also empty...

Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng were stunned, and Mo Beiyi was also stunned.

Gu Yansheng took a step back, and Gu Lin stepped forward to support him, but was pushed away by him.

Gu Yansheng threw the empty syringe over and said word by word: "I...I finished the injection, let him go."

Father Mo stared at the needle on the ground but didn't speak. Mo Beiyi noticed something, and his face changed: "Father! A cold light flashed in Father Mo's eyes, and suddenly he raised his hand and pierced the needle into Wen Niannan's arm.

Gu Yansheng froze in an instant, and screamed desperately: "Don't miss it!"

Suddenly Tang Shuo rushed forward and snatched the medicine from Father Mo's hand. Father Mo sternly said: "Give me the medicine, otherwise I will take the medicine. He pushes it down!"

Tang Shuo took the medicine back a few steps, and said with a wry smile: "Amnesia is stupid?...Let me come...I will protect him for the last time. Since I have to choose someone stupid, I would rather that person be me, I It's the one with the most left..."

"Don't Tang Shuo!"

Mo Beiyi pushed away the bodyguard and rushed over.

Gu Yansheng took the opportunity to rush to save Wen Niannan, but was stopped by Mo's bodyguard.

Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of killing intent and punched, Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng stepped forward to help join the fight.

Mo Beiyi snatched the medicine in Tang Shuo's hand, staring blankly at only half of the medicine left in his hand, and said: "Why do you want to do this..."

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! "

Mo Beiyi injected the remaining half of the medicine into his arm, dropped the needle and hugged Tang Shuo, choked up: "I'll be foolish with you... I'll be with you..."

"Bei Yi!" Mo's father suddenly With an exclamation, Gu Yansheng looked over.

When Mo's father saw Mo Beiyi completely collapsed after being injected with the medicine, he pushed Wen Niannan away abruptly.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was falling backwards, and screamed in disintegration: "Don't miss it!" The surroundings seemed to be slowed down. Wen Niannan watched him fall to the sea cliff behind him, and he saw Gu Yansheng uncontrollably approach him. Rushed over.

I...I'm going to die...I'll never see Gu Yansheng again... Wen Niannan slowly closed his eyes in despair.

Suddenly Wen Niannan's hand was suddenly grasped, and Gu

Yansheng 's voice came over his head: " Niannian ! Niannian hold me tight !" Wen Niannan opened his eyes and looked at holding his hand, his eyes instantly red: "Yan Sheng ..."

"Don't be afraid, with me here, I will save you."

Gu Yansheng tried hard to pull Wenniannan up, but because of the medicine, he was so dizzy that he couldn't get his strength, and he was also pulled forward.

Seeing Gu Yansheng sliding forward, Wen Niannan's eyes were full of fear, and he shook his head and choked sob: "Yansheng let go...you will fall..."

"I...don't let go, I won't let go for the rest of my life!"

Gu Yansheng resisted his dizziness and held onto Wen Niannan, gritted his teeth and used all his strength to save him.

Gu Yansheng's forehead was covered with cold sweat and hugged Wen Niannan, tightly guarding his arms, his eyes were full of panic and fear, and he trembled: "It's okay... it's all over, it's all over..."

Wen Niannan hugged tightly. After Gu Yansheng lived, tears fell on his clothes.

"I'll take you home and return to our home, okay?"

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng whose eyes became more and more misty, raised his hand to wipe off the cold sweat on his forehead, and said bitterly: "Okay... let's go home...

" I'm sorry, I shouldn't ignore your feelings. I want to be with you for a long time after I

finish my work... It's been a long time since I went to Country Z to prepare a ring for you. I want to tell you that I love you..." Wen Niannan was stunned. "The ring... did you go to country Z for the ring?"

Gu Yansheng kissed Wen Niannan's eyes and shook his hand: softly said: "I found Mi Shan to customize the ring for us. I want you to have the most All good, I want you to become my Gu Yansheng's wife again..."

It turns out that I have thought about everything, but Gu Yansheng has never abandoned myself.

Just as Wen Niannan was about to say something, suddenly he saw Gu Yansheng's eyes widened and suddenly pulled him into his arms and changed positions, blocked him, and covered Wen Niannan's eyes with his hands.

Bang!

A gunshot made everyone stop their hands and looked at the edge of the sea cliff in a daze.

Wen Niannan froze instantly when he heard the gunfire, and raised his hand to pull Gu Yansheng's hand.

"Don't look..."

Wen Niannan trembled and tore off the hand covering his eyes, and saw Gu Yansheng whose chest was stained with blood.

Wen Niannan looked at the bleeding person in disbelief, knelt on the ground trying to cover the wound, and trembled: "How could this be... Gu Yansheng... Gu Yansheng don't, don't leave me! I won't allow you to die!"

Gu Yansheng actually blocked the gun for him... The blood couldn't stop flowing out. Gu Yansheng's face became paler and paler. He looked at Wen Niannan's trembling body and smiled weakly: "I... finally protected you again. This time I finally saved you..."

Wen Niannan's face was full of tears, and she tremblingly said: "I don't want you to save me! I want you to live! Please don't die... You still owe me a lot, I I haven't forgiven you yet, I won't allow you to die..."

Gu Yansheng struggled to raise the bloody hand and wipe away the tears on Wen Niannan's face, and said weakly: "Don't cry...If...if I'm still alive, you are willing to agree to be mine. Madam?"

"I'm willing..."

Gu Yansheng smiled pale after getting the answer he wanted, and slowly slipped his hand to the ground and closed his eyes... Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng, who was covered in blood and motionless, with a bright light in his eyes. It went out instantly.

"Yan Sheng...you wake up! You said you want to give me a ring, you said you want to propose to me, wake up..."

Wen Niannan's brain buzzed as if everything around him was gone.

He saw Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng rushing over to help Gu Yansheng. Gu Lin said something to him in a panic, but Wen Niannan couldn't hear anything.

There is only one voice in my brain...Gu Yansheng is dead...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !