Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring

Wen Niannan originally thought that Gu Yansheng would be back very late, so after reading a book, he logged on to the website. 

Many fans have private messages concerned about his physical condition, and only then opened a live broadcast explaining that his leg was injured, but he did not expect that Gu Yansheng suddenly rushed in.

Gu Yansheng didn't expect him to be live broadcast, and after reacting, he quickly walked to a place that the camera couldn't take.

But everyone watching the live broadcast saw the person who came in suddenly. The flower in his hand covered his face and stood behind WE. Although he stood far away and quickly avoided, the fans were excited.

[ what! ! What did I see! ]

[Who is this? Enter WE's room casually? ]

[This is WE's home, and it's a big night. This man came in with a clever flower in his arms! ! What does this show! ]

[Fuck, fuck, fuck! WE, you have a boyfriend? ]

[WE has a big leg injury, so do you let your boyfriend come to take care of it at home? ]

[Who is this? Long legs! The figure looks good]

[It's a sunflower, I think of someone, that hot search king]

[Fuck, I think about it, Mr. Gu posted a picture of a sunflower some time ago. Isn't this Mr. Gu? ]

[I bet one hundred yuan, this is definitely Mr. Gu, it's not me that drinks expired milk! ]

[Damn, my CP that I knocked back together after a year? ]

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng, who was standing by with a flower in his arms, afraid of him being angry, and said: "Yes... Ordinary friend, I will take care of my friend's house for a period of time after the leg surgery."

Ordinary friend...

Gu Yansheng raised his head to look at Wen Niannan who answered the fan's questions before the live broadcast, a lonely flash in his eyes, and clenched the flower in his hand.

Wen Niannan hasn't accepted him yet, he dare not cross the boundary at will, that is the music world of WE.

He wanted to wait for Wen Niannan to truly accept that he was relieved. At that time... I hope Wen Niannan will be willing to introduce himself to everyone.

Wen Niannan's gaze was constantly turning in Gu Yansheng's direction, and finally ended the live broadcast ahead of schedule and put the computer on the table.

"Is the flower for me?" Wen Niannan took the initiative to speak.

Gu Yansheng walked to the bed and handed him the flower, and whispered, "Well, does it look good?"

"It looks good, you can choose whatever you choose."

"Put it in a vase to look better, you can see it all the time, I Let Uncle Xu put sunflowers in the living room and corridor." Gu Yansheng took the vase and put the flowers in.

"I'm sorry, what I said in the live broadcast just now..."

Gu Yansheng paused with the vase in his hand, looked at Wen Niannan in a daze, and sighed: "I'm not angry. I know you are not ready. That's WE, not Wen Niannan. I Will wait until the day when you are willing to introduce me to them."

Wen Niannan tightened his lips, picked up a sunflower and handed it to Gu Yansheng, and said, "Give it to you. You can put it in the study."

Gu Yansheng took the flower to see. To Wen Niannan, he smiled and said, "Is this...compensation for me? But I bought these flowers, and it doesn't count as a gift."

"Will you give me a kiss? Huh?"

Wen Niannan's face suddenly blushed. He clenched the sunflower in his hand, his eyes were at a loss.

"Then you call me Yansheng, okay? Just once, I want to hear you call my name." Gu Yansheng wanted to hear that intimate name from Wen Niannan's mouth again.

Seeing that Wen Niannan had no response, Gu Yansheng couldn't hide the loss in his eyes. He pretended to smile with a relaxed smile: "Okay, don't bother you. I'll see if Aunt Lan has prepared food. I will hold you down later."

Gu Yansheng stood. He got up and rubbed his head, turned and walked outside the door.

"Yan Sheng..."

Gu Yansheng froze instantly after hearing this claim, and turned around to look at Wen Niannan in a daze.

Gu Yansheng felt like he was being poured into a jar of sweet honey, the corners of his mouth could not stop rising, and his eyes were full of smiles.

"Yeah."

...... In country Z, the old house of Mo's retro and gorgeous castle-like building is surrounded by walls, and there are a few people in black clothes at the gate.

Father Mo looked at the trail of Mo Beiyi who had just given him to him after leaving. When he saw Mo Beiyi who was following him in the photo, a cold light flashed in his eyes.

The dignified young master of the Mo family of the first family of the Z country ran to be someone else's subordinate, so he shouldn't have sent him to school in the country M.

The black-clothed man handed a paper bag to Father Mo and respectfully said: "Master Mo, this is Tang Shuo's information."

Father Mo looked at the information coldly, saw the person playing the piano with Tang Shuo in the photo, and asked: " Who is this person?"

"His name is Wen Niannan, a native of M. He is the only son of the Wen Group. He met Tang Shuo from a high school, and a school with Master Yi. Tang Shuo has been obsessed with him for many years and loved him many times. The confession was rejected because Tang Shuo still loves this person."

Father Mo looked at the many photos of Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan in the photo, and said coldly: "Give me the information about Wen Niannan."

Father Mo looked through. A flash of astonishment flashed behind Wen Niannan's eyes.

No wonder Tang Shuo used Mo Beiyi but still couldn't grab it. It turned out that Wen Niannan was a member of the Gu family, and he knew Gu Yansheng's methods.

Father Mo knocked on the table and looked at Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan in the photo, and suddenly spoke "Do you think that if Tang Shuo is with the person he likes, will Bei Yi stick to it?"