Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)

The person who was clearly eating with him yesterday and said to go to the newly opened restaurant, was holding another boy's hand and smiling at him.

  Tang Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi who was chatting with Duan Shuo from a distance. He did not step forward and turned and left.

  Mo Beiyi raised his eyes and looked in the direction Tang Shuo had left. The lonely figure made him feel distressed, and he let go of Duan Shuo's hand.

  "Thank you Duan Shuo, you stay here first, and I will go back to Country Z to deal with it myself."

  Duan Shuo looked at his hand and said, "Brother Yi, I don't mind. I know you are for his safety. ...I'm not afraid."

  Mo Beiyi knew how ruthless the family's methods were. He didn't want Tang Shuo to be targeted by them. For his safety, Mo Beiyi could only stay away from him. Father Mo told those people that the lovers around him were weak, and those people had already sent people to country B.

  Yesterday, Mo Beiyi had already dealt with a group of people, and those people were killed when they received the order. Only this time... Mo Beiyi was already scared.

  He didn't want to let Tang Shuo suffer any harm, and he couldn't let Tang Shuo and the Tang family, who had revived, be implicated by him.

  He can only use Duan Shuo... to make those people think that Duan Shuo is his lover, but this also exposes Duan Shuo to danger.

  "Are you really willing?" Mo Beiyi looked at the determined person, but his heart was full of guilt.

  Duan Shuo nodded and smiled bitterly: "Brother Yi...you don't need to feel guilty to me. I like Brother Yi and I am not wronged at all."

  "Okay, thank you Xiao Shuo." On the 25th day, there are 5 days left. .

  Ding Dong... The doorbell rang.

  Tang Shuo opened the door and saw Mo Beiyi who was holding the ingredients he bought outside the door. He was slightly startled and asked: "You... why are you here?"

  Mo Beiyi rubbed his head and smiled: "I Yesterday there was no time for the company to come. I forgot to ask you for leave. Let's go. I'll cook for you. Are you hungry?"

  Tang Shuo's eyes were slightly sour, he suddenly hugged Mo Beiyi in the kitchen, and slowly said, "Mo Beiyi, are you hiding anything from me?"

  "What's wrong? What can I hide from you? "

  Nothing." The two were cooking together in the kitchen. Tang Shuo was washing the dishes and was about to pass him, when suddenly Mo Beiyi's cell phone rang.

  Mo Beiyi was joking with Tang Shuo, but instantly disappeared after seeing the caller ID. He said something and left the kitchen.

  Tang Shuo saw it. It was Duan Shuo's call.

  It took a long time for Mo Beiyi to return, but he took off his apron and said unnaturally: "Xiao Shuo, I have to leave beforehand, and I will definitely come to accompany you tomorrow."

  II Peng closed the door, and only Tang was left in the house. Shuo alone, looking at the unfinished ingredients on the table, Tang Shuo felt very uncomfortable in his chest.

  On the 26th day, there are 4 days left.

  There were simple white noodles on the table, and Tang Shuo looked at the empty place across the table, and his heart became empty.

  "Don't think about Tang Shuo, he is busy with company affairs..."

  He suddenly found that he was used to Mo Beiyi's company. He wanted to hear his voice. He... dialed Mo Beiyi's phone.

  Beep...beep... the call is connected.

  "Hello? Who?"

  Tang Shuo was stunned when he heard the sound. It was Duan Shuo...Why is he at Mo Beiyi's house so late?

  "Hello? Are you still there?"

  Tang Shuo hung up the phone in a hurry, and the phone fell to the ground. He sat there for a long time, and ate the tasteless white noodles with red eyes.

  Mo Beiyi received a call from Duan Shuo and left. It was an accident in Country Z and he had to go back to deal with it.

  In the evening, Mo Beiyi kept drinking a cup of boring wine, he called Duan Shuo, and wanted Duan Shuo to help him.

  "Brother Yi, don't drink. You drink too much. It is bad for your health. You forgot that we have to catch a plane tomorrow. It will be a headache to deal with things in Country Z."

  "Wait... Wait a minute, he will call in a while."

  Duan Shuo didn't understand what Mo Beiyi was talking about. Just as he was about to ask, the phone rang.

  "Look, he misses me... My Xiao Shuo misses me, he is so clumsy, what should I do if I leave..." Mo Beiyi's eyes were scary, and he looked at the two words on the phone, but he seemed to be covered. A pain like a knife cut.

  He knew his Xiao Shuo would call, he really wanted to ask Tang Shuo if he had a good meal and if he had taken care of himself... but he couldn't.

  Mo Beiyi handed the phone to Duan Shuo, and smiled with red eyes: "You can pick it up for me."

  Duan Shuo was taken aback, and said, "What? Me? But Tang Shuo would..."

  Mo Beiyi said bitterly. : "Yes, that's why I asked you to answer the phone for me, I know." On

  the 27th day, there are three days left.

  Mo Beiyi left to meet Tang Shuo. He hugged him tightly, pretending to easily say that his company had to go back to deal with an accident.

  Tang Shuo looked at Duan Shuo in front of the car in the distance, and his eyes trembled slightly: "When do you want to come back?"

  Mo Beiyi smiled and said, "Two days, just two days, and I will be back soon. Come back the day after tomorrow, don't miss me too much."

  Mo Beiyi looked at him reluctantly for a long time, smiled and turned into the car and left.

  Sorry Xiaoshuo...

  He doesn't know if he can come back alive, and he doesn't know what dangers he will face when he returns to Congress Z.

  Country Z...People in the business community of Country Z are all about to move around recently, and the Mo family is cruel to make too many enemies.

  The Patriarch of the Mo family was not in the country, and the Mo family suffered heavy casualties from the attack. The company was injured, but the Patriarch of the Mo family suddenly returned yesterday.

  In the study, Mo Beiyi looked at his father, whose clothes were stained with dirt but not at all embarrassed, and shouted angrily: "Am I your son! What am I doing wrong! Why are you ruining everything about me!

  " I ruined you?"

  Father Mo looked at Duan Shuo on the side, his eyes were cold and said: "In just one year, you have been in power and Mo uses your ability to make a name for yourself in Country Z. Everyone is afraid of you. You say I ruined. You?"

  "Originally, I didn't want to regain power, because I know you have the ability to lead the Mo family, but you should never be with Tang Shuo again! If you want to protect him now, you can only completely Disconnect with him!"

  Mo Beiyi looked at Father Mo, gritted his teeth and said: "I will not let them hurt him, I will protect him."

  "Then can you protect him for the rest of my life! You can protect him at home every day!" Do you not leave for half a step? Do you want him to die because of your selfish love!"

  Mo's father grabbed Mo Beiyi's clothes, but his eyes were red, and Mo Beiyi was stunned.

  "Father...I don't understand. I love Tang Shuo so much. Why do you want to stop me and Tang Shuo?"

  Mo's father let go of Mo Beiyi and walked to the window, but his eyes were terribly red.

  "Back then, I was young and vigorous when I was in power. No one in country Z dared to compete with me. I promised him loudly that I would protect him and not let anyone harm him. I thought...I can do it with my ability. , What about the end? I watched him die in my arms!"

  Father Mo's eyes flashed with tears, and he looked out the window and recalled that cold face.

  "He is a ballet teacher. He could live a normal life without worry. I told him that I would protect him and let him not be afraid. I dragged him into danger, and I protected him everywhere. , I strictly review and select all those who take care of him."

  Mo's father has not dared to mention the memories for many years, and taste the scene of waking up in a dream in the middle of the night.

  "But that day... I just left for a few hours. When I came back... the house was stained red with blood. The servants in the house and the people who protected him fell to the ground, and he fell in a pool of blood. I watched him close his eyes in my arms..."

  Mo Beiyi shook his body, looked at his father in disbelief, and squeezed his hands firmly.

  "Xiao Yi, the people of the Mo family are destined to have no stable life. You can't protect him for the rest of your life. You will only end up hurting the person you love like me. You can see with your own eyes the feeling of the person you love dying in your arms... I don't want to Let you try again."

  Father Mo glanced at Mo Beiyi who was desperate, and sighed: "There is danger everywhere around us. You will only harm him if you bring him around."

  Mo Beiyi overturned uncontrollably. He hit the vase in front of him and hit the wall with a punch, tears dripping to the ground.

  On the 29th day, there is 1 day left.

  Mo Beiyi did not call him any more since returning to Country Z, nor did he send a message.

  Tang Shuo's heart became more and more uneasy. He felt that Mo Beiyi suddenly became colder towards him. Even though he was very tender and caring for him every time he met, there was always something changed.

  Mo Beiyi said that something happened to the Mo Group and he needed to deal with it before leaving. Duan Shuo followed him to help.

  The two of them are partners and partners, but he can only stay at home and help nothing.

  Mo Beiyi is very different to that boy, will he be to that boy...

  Tomorrow is the last day of a month, and their agreed time for a month is over.

  Mo Beiyi promised that he would come to see him, and they agreed that they would meet at the Blue Indigo Café after a month's expiration, to make another choice. Tang Shuo sat in the dining room looking at the food in front of him and did not eat a bite. He did not leave until dark.

  "Sir, we are closing the door, can you leave?"

  Tang Shuo walked in a trance on the snowy street, raised his hand to catch the snow, but his eyes were red.

  "It's snowing, it's so cold..."

  Mo Beiyi, where are you, why haven't you come back? Tomorrow is the last day, do you really want me?

  But Mo Beiyi came back in a hurry and was severely injured by a sneak attack during the fight.

  Mo Beiyi ignored the doctor's instructions and forcibly returned to Country B by plane, but fainted at the airport as soon as he got off the plane.

  Duan Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi, who was covered with wounds on the bed, and choked distressedly: "Brother Yi, are you really not in pain? Since you want to let go, why do you hurt your body so much..."

  "I promised him. After the end of the month, I couldn't break my promise.

  Mo Beiyi pushed Duan Shuo's hand away and said hoarsely: "Don't apply the ointment, I can't let him smell the medicine. "

  Duan Shuo cried and choked: "What is the promise of a month not a month, is it important to have your body!" You have already suffered such a serious injury, do you want to die..."

  "I don't want to disappoint him...this is my agreement with him. "

  The 30th day, the last day.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !