Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again

The next day, when Wen Niannan woke up, there was no one in the bed, and Gu Yansheng left. 

Wen Niannan spends all day practicing piano in the piano room. When Xu Shu went in, he saw him staring at the empty vase in a daze.

"Uncle Xu, I want to go home."

Uncle Xu was taken aback, and said: "Mr. Wen, why did you say this suddenly? Sir... said he had something to say to you when he came back. Did your husband make you angry?"

Wen Niannan held the musical note necklace and lowered his head, and said faintly: "It's nothing, just a little homesick."

Xu Shu saw that Wen Niannan had something on his mind. He thought it was because Gu Yansheng was upset because of a business trip, so he didn't think much.

It seemed that he was too insecure. Wen Niannan became more and more anxious these days. When Gu Yansheng said that he was going to travel for a few days, he seemed to have verified what he was thinking.

He is indeed the same as before...

He felt bored to coax himself to take care of himself after returning home, so he went outside to accompany other people...

Wen Niannan went to the hospital alone and did not go back, but drove to Wen's house. Want to go back and have a look.

When the car stopped on the side of the road and got off, Wen Niannan looked at the place he had not returned for a few months, and a bitterness flashed in his eyes.

As soon as Wen Niannan approached, he saw the person sitting at the door with a mobile phone.

"Tang Shuo?"

Tang Shuo suddenly raised his head to look at Wen Niannan when he heard the voice, his eyes were full of disbelief, and he muttered: "It's really you...Niannan, I finally saw you again."

Tang Shuo's father passed away to him. The blow was so severe that he had been utterly unconscious for the past few days, and he drove to the Wen's house without knowing it.

When I walked to the courtyard and saw the piano in the living room through the glass balcony, I remembered the day I spent the New Year with Wen Niannan in my mind.

I prepared fireworks for a long time in order to surprise him. The fireworks in the sky that night were very beautiful, and it was also his most unforgettable memory.

Tang Shuo looked at the warm sun above his head, and a flash of self-deprecation flashed in his eyes.

Gu Yansheng is Wen Niannan's sun, and he is just the light of fireflies.

"At that time, I was secretly happy to be able to accompany Nian Nan to celebrate the New Year alone. I stupidly thought that as long as I worked hard, I could have his love, but I forgot that his love never belonged to him..."

Tang Shuo stepped back and walked to the sun. When he arrived in the dark, he sat on the ground and leaned against the door.

He hasn't seen Wen Niannan for a long time, and WE's activity has stopped updating. After his father's death, he almost collapsed. He can only fall asleep holding the sunflower pendant on the phone.

Tang Shuo will come to Wen's house in the next few days. He wants to see if Wen Niannan is back, or just to see... But

he saw a picture of Gu Yansheng appearing in Country Z on Weibo, and Gu Yansheng in the picture appeared in marriage. Near the ring shop.

Is he going to marry Wen Niannan?

Tang Shuo stepped forward and looked at Wen Niannan who hadn't seen him for a long time. He didn't know how excited he was, but he couldn't say a lot of words for a while.

Wen Niannan looked at Tang Shuo who was pale and didn't know what to say. He knew that Tang Shuo had been hit hard by his father's death, but he didn't know how to speak.

"Your father's funeral... I'm sorry I didn't go."

Tang Shuo shook his head and said with a wry smile: "I guess he didn't let you come. How could he let you come? Nian Nan how your legs recovered. Is it?"

Wen Niannan glanced at his leg, and said: "It's healed, it won't hurt anymore."

Tang Shuo was about to ask something, and suddenly his eyes moved down to see the dazzling white bandage on Wen Niannan's hand, his face suddenly changed. change.

"Your hand... Gu Yansheng did it? Did he hit you again?" Tang Shuo reached out and grabbed Wen Niannan's hand and asked angrily.

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, and she broke away from her hand, and said: "It's not him... I accidentally cut the vase."

"How long has it been since you applied the medicine? How can your hands be used to play the piano, so how can I leave scars? There are scar medicines at home..."

Wen Niannan noticed that Tang Shuo's mood was a little wrong, and said softly: "Tang Shuo, this won't leave scars, it's okay, it's almost recovering."

"Sorry... I just have some... "

Tang Shuo stepped back and sat on the steps, raised his hand to cover his eyes, and said in a choked voice: "I'm very scared, Niannan, I'm afraid that everyone I love will leave me... My father has passed away, and you are not working. I'm in a mess, I don't know what to do..."

Wen Niannan walked to the steps and sat down, holding Tang Shuo's hand, and comforting: "You still have a brother and a mother. You are not alone. You will I will meet someone who loves you, and he will accompany you and love you."

"Like... Are you like Gu Yansheng?" Tang Shuo suddenly raised his head, eyes scary and looked at Wen Niannan.

"Why can't that person be you..."

Wen Nian Nanshou let go, just about to speak but saw Tang Shuo smile.

Tang Shuo smiled and shook his head: "I'm joking, I've already put it down...I will definitely meet someone who loves me in the future, right?"

Tang Shuo smiled and looked at Wen Niannan with tears in his eyes. The eyes are full of bitterness, but the smile is particularly distressing.

Wen Niannan raised his hand to wipe away the tears from the corner of his eyes, and whispered: "Yes, you will meet."

Suddenly Wen Niannan's cell phone rang, and it was Xu Shu who called and asked him when he would be back.

Wen Niannan hung up the phone after talking to Uncle Xu and looked at what Tang Shuo was about to say , But saw Tang Shuo staring at his phone in a daze.