President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse

"I don't want to admit mistakes to people like you... I don't want to" Qin Qibai's voice was choked, and Xiao Qihao was stunned by his stubborn refusal to admit defeat.

  He knew that the eyes bound by the tie were full of tears, and it was because he was afraid to see that he covered Qin Qibai's eyes.

  He couldn't see Qin Qibai crying, he was afraid of his little master crying since he was a child.

  Qin Qibai, who was only ten years old when he was learning to ride a horse, fell off his horse time and time again, every time he fell with the curls on his head with weeds, crying and looking for him in embarrassment.

  In the years that followed, he ran into his arms and cried every time he was wronged, and he became more and more dependent on him.

  Every time Qin Qibai looked at him with tears in his eyes, the aggrieved and pitiful eyes instantly softened Xiao Qihao's heart and followed him if he couldn't even move his hands.

  This is why Qin Qibo cried every time he didn't want to do it or it hurts, because he also discovered that he could use crying to scare Xiao Qihao.

  This time he was afraid that he would feel softer, so he blindfolded Qin Qibai.

  Xiao Qihao looked at the person who was suffering, and said in a deep voice: "Qin Qibai, I only want you to tell me that you just said that you are looking for a new lover is angry and nonsense, as long as you say that I will let you go."

  He wanted Qin Qibai to let him go. He was soft and wanted to use the pain to force him to admit his mistake, but now he heard his choking sound and couldn't bear to use these things on him again.

  The things in the purple box were given to him by Gu Lin. Xiao Qihao had seen the demonstration video sent to him by Gu Lin and knew how painful it was to use these things on his body.

  Qin Qibai laughed suddenly, and struggling hard, the chain made a whistling noise, and said sarcastically: "What are you? Do I find another lover to have anything to do with you? I hate you...I hate you!"

  Xiao Qihao said coldly: " Don't let you hate me!"

  "I really regret choosing you to be my personal bodyguard. I have a wolf in sheep's clothing, a wolf that can bite!"

  "Well, I've passed you many opportunities. , You refused again and again, and I must punish you."

  Xiao Qihao turned his gaze to look at the purple box, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

  "Doctor! Doctor!"

  A car stopped at the hospital door, and Xiao Qihao rushed into the hospital holding the person wrapped in sheets in his arms in a panic.

  As expected, Qin Qibai lost consciousness in pain and fainted. Xiao Qihao didn't control his strength, and Qin Qibai kept biting his lips tightly to resist making a sound.

  After the two of them finished, Xiao Qihao took a towel from the bathroom and wanted to scrub him, but what he saw was Qin Qibai who was dying and fainted.

  The whole body of the person on the bed is full of bite marks and binding marks. The shackles of the lower body have been untied, leaving behind ambiguous marks.

  Because of the struggle of wearing an electric shock collar, the worn-out skin of her neck oozes blood, and the worn-out skin on her wrists. It can be seen how hard it is to struggle with pain.

  But even with this pain, Qin Qibo refused to admit to him that he was reluctant to accept his mistake, did not yell out of pain, and did not cry like coquettish begging for mercy as before.

  His little Xiao Qihao distressedly stroked Qin Qibo's frowning brows in his sleep, sighed, and said, "Young Master, I'm sorry..."

  Qin Qibai slept in the hospital for a whole day and night. He developed a high fever in the middle of the night and shouted weakly. It was so painful that the wounds in my wrists and neck were also bandaged.

  It wasn't until the evening that Qin Qibai slowly woke up and turned his head to look at Xiao Qihao.

  "How do you...how do you feel?" Xiao Qihao sat on the side of the bed with an unnatural face and touched his forehead. He was relieved to see that the fever had subsided.

  "I don't want to see you again, go out."

  Qin Qibai's eyes were slightly red, and he opened: "I don't want to see you again in the future. I don't want to lick my face anymore. I won't come to you anymore."

  Xiao Qihao froze, and said in astonishment: "What did you say..."

  "I said...We are over, didn't you get tired of me asking for you at first? This is my last time. This is also a painful lesson for me."

  Qin Qibai raised his head to look at Xiao Qihao, and said coldly: "From now on, you will be President Xiao, and you will no longer be my bodyguard Xiao Qihao, and I will no longer be your young master. Don't you understand?"

  Xiao Qihao looked at his red eyes. I couldn't bear it, and sighed: "Qin Qibai, I want to know what you said that night, saying that I lied to you."

  "I ask you, why did you show up on the racecourse back then?"

  Qin Qibai looked evasive. Man, smiled bitterly: "The place where you train is far away from the racecourse. You have to train every day. You don't need to come to the racecourse at all. Why do you show up?"

  "Can't tell? Okay, then for me, you know My father will choose one of you to be my bodyguard. If you want to be selected, you deliberately went to the racecourse and pretended to meet me. From the moment we met, it was your calculation. You followed me to check your own life experience. , Am I right?"

  Xiao Qihao was stunned: "You think so?"

  "Get out, I don't want to see you again."

  "I admit that we met at the racecourse not by chance, but I did it deliberately. , It was not the first time I saw you. I saw you in the old house. I want to see you again, so I ran to the racecourse after training. I just want to play with you... I want to see you. . " "

  I do not believe, you're lying to me, Keke ... you ...