Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5

"I'm not an idiot...I'm Mo Beiyi."

  Mo Beiyi was relieved and hugged Tang Shuo tightly, his body trembling in the cold snow seemed to become warm in an instant.

  "I'm not an idiot, running so cold under the snow, in the future...you are not allowed to do stupid things anymore."

  Tang Shuo took him to the room and changed his clothes, went to the kitchen and cooked ginger soup to warm himself up.

  Mo Beiyi never said a word, just looked at Tang Shuo who was taking care of him with a smirk, obediently listening to his arrangements.

  "What are you looking at me for? Drink the ginger soup, otherwise you will have a fever tomorrow if you catch a cold."

  Tang Shuo handed the ginger soup to Mo Beiyi, held Mo Beiyi's hand, and said, "Warm your hands. , Your hands are frozen."

  "Yeah" Mo Beiyi looked at Tang Shuo, who was tenderly caring for him, and the corners of his mouth slightly twitched.

  His Xiao Shuo is really gentle, still as soft-hearted as before.

  Tang Shuo glanced at the time, got up to go to the kitchen, Mo Beiyi raised his hand to hold him, and asked: "Where are you going?"

  "Are you hungry? Haven't you eaten yet?"

  Mo Beiyi's eyes were a little strange. Naturally, he smiled and said, "Well... I wanted to come with you early. I thought about cooking your favorite dishes when I came, but it was too late after closing the road."

  Tang Shuo sighed and frowned: "I'll cook some dishes for you. I...I haven't made my own food for a long time. Don't blame me if it's not delicious."

  Mo Beiyi held the ginger soup in his hands and sat on the sofa wearing Tang Shuo's coat. Hearing his words, his eyes lit up, and he nodded hurriedly: "Well, I haven't eaten Xiaoshuo's food yet, I can taste it today."

  Tang Shuo shook his heart slightly when he saw his happy look. Hands up.

  How indifferent I was to Mo Beiyi before, made him happy like a child now just because of a meal.

  "Mo Beiyi, thank you for coming to accompany me."

  Mo Beiyi was taken aback for a while, smiled and looked up at Tang Shuo without speaking.

  There are not many dishes in the refrigerator at home, the last time the secretary Xiao Yin came to buy it.

  Tang Shuo only cooked a few home-cooked dishes. He noticed that Mo Beiyi liked to eat winter melon and made winter melon pork rib soup.

  There was heavy snow outside the house, and the biting cold wind was blowing. The two lonely people in the house were sitting at the dining table eating food, but they both warmed each other's hearts.

  On the sofa, Mo Beiyi turned his head to look at Tang Shuo, who was watching TV beside him, and put his hand tentatively on Tang Shuo's shoulder.

  Tang Shuo stiffened slightly, but did not refuse.

  A smile appeared in Mo Beiyi's eyes, and he sat beside Tang Shuo.

  I don't know how long it has been, the heavy snow outside did not know when it stopped, and the sound of fireworks on the TV was still coming.

  Mo Beiyi looked down at the time, ten minutes before the New Year, turned his head and smiled at Tang Shuo. Mo Beiyi rubbed his head and smiled: "Xiao Shuo, I have something to show you, come with me." The

  dark night sky has no stars, and the surrounding houses have all turned off the lights. Mo Beiyi held it. His hand took him upstairs.

  "Isn't it almost time? What did you bring me upstairs?"

  Mo Beiyi only smiled and shook his head, and said softly: "It's not time yet, wait."

  "What are you waiting for..."

  Tang Shuo As soon as his words fell, the night sky behind him was illuminated by fireworks, he was slightly startled, and turned around to look behind him in disbelief.

  -Clusters of fireworks bloom in the sky, and the entire sky is full of beautiful fireworks, and like stars are scattered all over the sky.

  A pattern appeared in the starlight of the colorful fireworks, which was a smiley face pattern...the

  sky full of fireworks lit up Tang Shuo's eyes like flames, one...two...three, after the sky full of colorful fireworks exploded, appeared -All smiling faces with crooked eyes.

  Tang Shuo looked at the smiling faces in the sky, his eyes flushed instantly.

  Mo Beiyi looked at Tang Shuo tenderly behind him, walked forward and hugged him from behind, holding his somewhat cold hand, and whispered: "Happy New Year, Xiao Shuo."

  Tang Shuo turned and looked at Mo Bei Yi, with red eyes, choked up and said: "You...why..."

  "I know you miss home very much. This is a New Year gift I gave you. Does it feel like being at home?"

  Mo Beiyi rubbed it. His head softly said: "I hope my Xiao Shuo can be like a smiling face in a firework, smiling happily forever."

  Tang Shuo couldn't help but cry, and said in a trembled voice, "Thank you." ...Thank you

  Mo Beiyi ." Mo Beiyi wiped away his tears and coaxed: "Fool, stop crying, you can't cry in the New Year." The

  sky full of stars and fireworks continued to bloom, and the two embraced each other. People's hearts are warming.

  Those who are obviously so calm and cruel, who are cold to everyone, are the only ones who can treat him so tenderly and caringly in every way.

  Who can not be tempted by him, no matter how cold the heart will be warmed.

  But fireworks... are fleeting things that disappear after the sky is dazzling and gorgeous. It won't last long...

  Time has passed by day by day, and it has been more than 20 days without knowing it.

  Since that night, the relationship between Tang Shuo and Mo Beiyi has become closer, and the smiles on their faces have also increased.

  Mo Beiyi often took Tang Shuo to play after get off work, and would go to the company to accompany him for dinner at noon, and there was endless talk between the two.

  Tang Shuo just walked out of the meeting and saw Mo Beiyi waiting at the door. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised and he walked over.

  Two people in the office were eating food, Tang Shuo was talking about the company, his mouth was stuffed with rice and his face was swollen. Mo Beiyi only looked at Tang Shuo with a smile.

  "There is a new restaurant on Qilaier Street. It tastes very good. Let's go in the evening." Tang Shuojing Mo Beiyi caught the fish and looked at him with a smile.

  Mo Beiyi nodded, and just about to speak, suddenly his phone rang, and he took his phone to see that it was Duan Shuo.

  Tang Shuo also saw the Xiaoshuo displayed on the phone, his eyes flickered slightly and he did not speak.

  "Hey, Xiao... Duan Shuo, what's the matter?"

  Suddenly Mo Beiyi's chopsticks fell on the table, stood up abruptly, looked at Tang Shuo, and said: "I...I'll go out and pick him up. A phone call, you eat first." In the bathroom, Mo Beiyi listened to the voice on the phone with a heavy expression.

  "What did my father say? He treated me this way! Didn't you think I was his son!"

  Mo Beiyi punched in the mirror, his eyes filled with hatred, and gritted his teeth: "He thought he could still follow Am I fighting? He doesn't have anything 7! You...what are you talking about!"

  Tang Shuo waited for a long time and Mo Beiyi didn't go back. After receiving the message on his mobile phone, Mo Beiyi said he had gone back beforehand.

  Tang Shuo looked at the brief sentence of the news, and a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes.

  Is it because of that phone call...that boy...

  II Peng! The documents and computers on the desk were knocked over and Duan Shuo looked worriedly at Mo Beiyi who was angry in the study.

  "What the hell are they going to do!"

  Duan Shuo put the files and his computer on the table, and said: "Those families secretly attacked our headquarters while you were not in Country Z. Our people have been killed and injured a lot, they know If you are in Country B, I also know that you are with Tang Shuo."

  Mo Beiyi's eyes were full of panic, and he gritted his teeth and said: "Why did they know about Tang Shuo's existence!"

  "It's Mo Ye, Mo Ye said... Saying that you have seized the power is a big rebellion. He worked with the heads of several other families. Now that Mo Ye is missing7, other families have also mastered all our movements and secretly plan to deal with us."

  Mo Beiyi looked at it. With the data in the file, his eyes became more and more fierce and he clenched his hands.

  During his absence, his father unexpectedly united with the major families that were not compatible with him to deal with him, and told everyone about his weakness.

  "Why... why did he treat me this way! I am his son, why did he push me into the fire pit again and again!"

  Mo Beiyi collapsed and fell on the sofa out of control, covering his eyes.

  He finally made Tang Shuo forgive himself, finally he was able to be with the person he loved, but he was about to be ruined again.

  Those people have always been people with guns in their hands and licking blood on the tip of the knife, and they are brutal and unscrupulous to achieve their goals.

  -In the years, he fought against those people countless times, and he knew their vicious methods, but this time... they aimed at his weakness...

  Mo Beiyi's hands were shaking, and he couldn't imagine Tang Shuo being exposed to those people. What will happen under the line of sight...

  What should he do... In less than a week, thirty days are coming, how should he tell Tang Shuo...

  Duan Shuo looked at the contents of the computer and said in amazement: "Yi Brother, our people have found the trail of Lord Mo. He...he has appeared in country B."

  Mo Beiyi slowly raised his head and looked at the moon outside the window, with an invisible emotion flashing in his eyes, and turned his head to look towards Duan Shuo.

  Duan Shuo said in a puzzled way: "Brother Yi, what's wrong? Do you want to send someone..."

  "Mo Beiyi's sudden sentence scared Duan Shuo.

  Duan Shuo was stunned and said in a panic: "Brother Yi, I ..."

  Mo Beiyi stepped forward and looked at him for a long time, then said solemnly: "Duan Shuo, sorry, help me. "

  Duan Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi with red eyes, and suddenly understood what he meant, and his heart was filled with endless bitterness.

  "Okay... as long as you mention it, I agree. "In

  front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the office, Tang Shuo stared down at the vehicles downstairs and looked down at his mobile phone.

  Mo Beiyi did not come to him or call him at noon today.

  This is the first time that Mo Beiyi has not contacted him all day. , Thinking of the way he answered the phone and hurried away yesterday, Tang Shuo worried about what happened to Mo Beiyi.

  "Where are you going, President Tang? There will be a meeting soon."

  "I have something to go out."

  Tang Shuo drove the car to Mowan District, where Mo Beiyi's residence was, and stopped when he parked the car on the side of the road. Now, get out of the car and walk to his house.

  Suddenly the door was opened and Mo Beiyi walked out. Tang Shuo was relieved when he saw him, but his body froze instantly when he was about to walk over.

  Mo Beiyi looked at the room tenderly and stretched out his hand, Duan Shuo walked out of the room with a smile.

  Mo Beiyi kindly helped him organize his clothes, held his hand to help him open the car door and sat in.

  Tang Shuo looked at the two close friends in the distance in disbelief, as if he was stabbed with pain in his heart.

  "Why..."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !