Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife

The scene of Gu Yansheng holding WE in front of the live camera was recorded by fans, and it was posted to Weibo and DAWN website that evening.

  Wen Niannan wiped his wet hair and walked over after taking a shower. He raised his eyes to see Gu Yansheng on the bed smiling with his mobile phone.

  "What are you looking at?"

  Wen Niannan walked to the bed and sat down, looking at the phone.

  Gu Yansheng smiled and didn't speak, handed the phone to Wen Niannan, and took the towel to help him wipe his hair.

  Wen Niannan saw on his mobile phone a mixed video of Gu Yansheng and himself posted by a fan on Weibo, and even his game video and high school photos were cut in.

  Gu Yansheng hugged him from behind, looked at the matching copy at the top of the video, leaned close to his ear, and said in a low voice: "If the tyrant is always tamed by his piano genius little wife, Mr. Gu succeeds in chasing his wife. Journey..."

  Wen Niannan quickly covered his ears and avoided, blushing and said: "You... don't read it, you also read the exit."

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he chuckled: "Why can't I read it? They said I am I was tamed by you, saying that I am gentler than before, saying that you...are my little wife."

  Wen Niannan's face turned redder, but he didn't know how to refute.

  Gu Yansheng stroked the broken hair sticking to his forehead, and whispered softly: "They were right. I was indeed tamed by

  Nian Nian you. I volunteered to become a prisoner." Wen Niannan looked at the affection and seriousness in his eyes. Lived, he did not expect that Gu Yansheng would use the word tame.

  "Don't be in a daze, come over and I will blow your hair for you, don't catch a cold."

  "Yeah."

  Gu Yansheng's hair blowing movement was a bit rusty, and he carefully stroked the soft hair away, and Wen Niannan sat on the bed obediently waiting for the hair to dry.

  "Yan Sheng, where's the sunflower pendant on my mobile phone?"

  Gu Yansheng paused with his hand, and said: "Pendant... pendant? I forgot. Maybe it was lost by accident."

  Seeing Wen Niannan just about to ask anything more, Gu Yansheng interrupted him quickly and said, "Niannian, tomorrow I will accompany you to boating in Qianlang Lake, OK? It's near your music restaurant."

  "You don't have one tomorrow ." Do you want to go for social entertainment?"

  "Gu Lin said he can go. I want to experience dating between couples before getting married. We have never gone out to play like ordinary couples."

  "Okay."

  Xiao Qihao pressed the cigarette in his hand. , Frowned and looked at the slow-walking person behind him, stepped forward and took Qin Qibo's hand and walked forward.

  The door of the box was pushed open, and the music inside made Qin Qibai's head abrupt.

  "Oh, Master Xiao, you are here."

  Several people stood up and greeted them before seeing Qin Qibai behind them.   —A glint flashed in Gu Lin's eyes while drinking wine, and he stepped forward and pretended to be surprised: "This is?"

Xiao Qihao took a sip from the wine glass and glanced at Qin Qibo. He wanted to see how the other party was defeated, but Realizing that the other party is still looking at him arrogantly, he gritted his teeth and said: "It's the bed partner I'm looking for."

  "Oh? Bed partner."

  Gu Lin took the wine and walked forward and took a closer look. He said meaningfully: "Tsk tsk, I think this face is very familiar, a bit like Qin..."

  "Gu Lin." Xiao Qihao stopped him aloud.

  Gu Lin glanced at Qin Qibai's clenched hand, and stopped the sound.

  Sitting next to Xiao Qihao, Qin Qibo never spoke, lowering his head to cover the traces of his hands.

  Gu Lin saw the traces on his hand, and a flash of excitement flashed in his eyes. After drinking a few drinks, he suddenly pretended to be drunk and proposed to play a game.

  "What game?"

  "Of course I want to play exciting, play with the partner I brought, and see who can't hold it first and be stunned by my partner."

  "Hahaha or Gu always can play, come and come."

  Qin Qibai froze when he heard it, and raised his eyes to look at Xiao Qihao, but he nodded, "Okay."

  The corner of Gu Lin's mouth raised slightly, and he smiled and said, "Come on, whoever comes first, Mr. Lin, you come first."

  Not long after the game started, a few people reacted to the provocation and hurriedly took the people around to other private rooms.

  Only Qin Qibai and Xiao Qihao were left.

  Gu Lin poured a glass of wine and sat on the sofa pretending to be drunk and said: "It's your turn, Mr. Qin." Qin

  Qibai froze in place and didn't know what to do. He didn't want to lose face in front of Gu's family, but he didn't want to. Give up with Xiao Qihao.

  Xiao Qihao picked up the wine glass and shook it lightly, and said in a deep voice , "Why, are you scared? It's just one more person. Don't you usually know how to be in bed?" Qin Qibai squeezed his hand and suddenly smiled.

  Suddenly he unbuttoned his clothes, tied his tie around his neck, held Xiao Qihao's hand and held the other end of the tie.

  Qin Qibai stared at Xiao Qihao with a vague look, stretched out his tongue to lick the bruises on his wrist, and said in a light voice, "Yes...I know exactly how to provoke you to react. I am familiar with your body. You are sure to lose." "

  Qin Qibai grabbed the red wine in his hand and slowly raised his head and drank it. The red wine flowed down from the snow-white neck and onto the bite-marked chest.

  Xiao Qihao's eyes sank, and his lips tightened without opening.

  Qin Qibo approached Xiao Qihao with wine in his mouth, passed the wine over, but suddenly let go when his tongue touched.

  "Is this wine sweet? Xiao Qihao."

  Qin Qibo glanced at Gu Lin, crouched down, lowered his head and bit the zipper with his teeth, and was pulled up as soon as he was about to move.

  "Enough! Don't do it!"

  Looking at Qin Qibai, panting and provocatively looking at him, Xiao Qihao stopped what he had said, his expression getting more and more gloomy, he suddenly took the red wine and poured it on his face.

  Qin Qibai wiped his eyes mockingly, and Xiao Qihao violently grabbed his hand and took it away as soon as he was about to say something.

  Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan to boating in Qianlang Lake, and watched the firework show. After playing until the evening, he went to the music restaurant to eat.

  On the way back, the two of them went to the cake shop again and sat by the window looking at the night view outside. For a moment, Wen Niannan felt that he was very happy, and the corners of his mouth slightly twitched.

  "Huh? Gu Yansheng ate the cake for a while and looked up at Wen Niannan.

  Wen Niannan looked at the cake and said softly: "At that time... how did you convince my father to agree to your marriage proposal?" "

  Gu Yan Sheng face some less natural, eyes dodge said:" Nothing, Wen Shushu was very good, promised him directly. "

  Wen Niannan looked at him and shook his head, and said, "I know my father, he doesn't." "

  I knelt down and begged for his forgiveness, promised him that I will take care of you for the rest of my life and be with you every day. I will transfer Gu's shares to your name. I told him that if I dare to make Nian Nian sad, I will let him I bankrupted my family. "

  Wen Niannan was stunned, and muttered: "Kneel?" "

  In fact, I know that Uncle Wen has always hated me. I hurt his most important person. Of course he should hate me, and I hate myself before. "

  Wen Niannan has never heard him talk about preparations for a marriage proposal. It turns out that Gu

  Yansheng spent much time on his meaningful proposal. Wen Niannan remembered that he was hesitant and scared after the proposal, and felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

  "Actually, the previous paragraph. I have always been very afraid of time. I am afraid that the passion of the two people will be consumed after marriage. I am afraid that we will return to what we used to be after we get married. I..."

  Gu Yansheng took his hand and comforted: "Niannian, I Know that you are afraid, but please don't back down, we will be happy, marriage is not only pain and torture, it is love, it is the result of our love. "

  Wen Niannan's eyes flushed slightly, and she smiled and said, "Well, today... I am really happy. Everything becomes very happy with you, and every trivial thing becomes different with you." . "

  "Now...I'm not afraid anymore, and I won't shrink back. This time I will choose to stand with you."

  "Niannian, I can't wait to see you walking towards me in the church in a gown, okay. I want to have the wedding soon."

  Wen Niannan chuckled, pointed at him, and said with a smile: "Idiot, how can the wedding be advanced at will, can't you wait after only a few days? You still say that you have good stamina."

  Gu Yansheng With a smile in his eyes, he inserted a piece of cake with a fork and handed Wen Niannan, Wen said, "Try this mint cake, it seems to be a new product from their store."

  Wen Niannan was about to eat it, and suddenly there was a dazzling one outside the door. Flashing lights, I don't know when the door came, many reporters and passers-by were taking pictures.

  "Ah! WE! I like you so much! I am a loyal fan of you!"

  "WE is so good-looking, and I finally saw me!"

  "WE look here! Mr. Gu is so handsome!"

  Wen Niannan heard the outside shouting With his name, it was only then that the passers-by who were taking pictures outside were his fans.

  "How do they know we are here?"

  Gu Yansheng stared at the thought of something, and said unnaturally: "It seems... because of me."

  "I exposed the cake shop during the live broadcast that day, and accidentally leaked it. I said that I would come to the cake shop every afternoon to buy cakes." The cake shop is made of huge transparent glass on both sides, and the flashing light outside has been flashing, and the clerk was scared to hide in the corner.

  Wen Niannan's eyes were a little sour, and he covered his eyes with his hands, and asked, "Are we going to hide? If we are photographed, we will be fabricated and hyped."

  Gu Yansheng glanced at the people outside and put the sunglasses in his pocket. Passed Wen Niannan and blocked it in front of the glass window.

  "Niannian, we are already engaged and the wedding is about to be held. They will take pictures every day from now on. There is no need to hide from them or avoid the limelight. You are my wife of Gu Yansheng and the wife of the president of the Gu Group."

  Gu Yansheng frowned and glanced at the dazzling flashlight outside the door, unbuttoned his jacket to protect Wen Niannan, lowered his head and said softly: "Of course, I also respect your ideas. If you feel you want to keep a low profile, I can ask Yuan Feng to ask someone to do it. They drove away."

  Wen Niannan suddenly stuck his head out of his arms, looked at him for a long time, smiled and shook his head.

  "No, I'm your lover. As long as I'm with you, I'm not afraid of anything. I'm not afraid of anything."

  Gu Yansheng took off his coat and put it on him, holding his hand, and chuckled: "Go, let's go home. , Let's see what the hot search on Weibo will be tomorrow."

  The hot search on the next day exploded six posts from Mr. Gu and WE.

  "President Gu took the future wife WE to play, appeared in the cake shop to feed each other, suspected to be secretly preparing for the wedding, good things are coming? "

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !