Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2

At the Gu family banquet, everyone around was proficiently communicating, and only Qin Qibai sat aside drinking boring wine with a cold face.

  He is not used to banquets without Xiao Qihao, Xiao Qihao would usually be afraid that he would be bored at the banquet, so he would talk to him with food.

  But now his father has left, Xiao Qihao has left, and he is the only one left.

  "Look at Qin Qibo. I heard that his father was the one who kidnapped Mr. Gu in the past . Now he dares to come to the Gu family banquet alone." "No one dared to move him before because of his father's sake. Now they Qin family It's not as good as before, and his father has left again. What is Qin Qibai?"

  "Yes, he has offended so many people over the years, if it weren't for a fierce bodyguard by his side to protect him, he would have been taught long ago. "

  I heard that the bodyguard who has been with him is Mr. Xiao. Mr. Xiao doesn't know to help his former master."

  "Oh, don't you know, Qin Qibo used to beat and scold Xiao Zong every day like a dog." Mr. Xiao probably hates him." "Have you heard that Qin Qibo licked his face and ran to hook up with Xiao Qihao, trying to help the Qin family with his old feelings, and I also heard that Qin Qibai stripped naked and climbed under Mr. Xiao's bed. It was shameless to be driven out like a dog.

  Qin Qibai shook his hand tightly on the wine glass, slammed it to the ground, stood up and walked over with an ugly expression, and grabbed the man's clothes.

  "You fucking say it again!"

  The man was so frightened by Qin Qibai's eyes that his face suddenly paled, and he trembled: "You...what are you doing, am I wrong? This is not your Qin family. If you mess around, I ...Ah!"

  Qin Qibo suddenly punched him, and the man suddenly cried out in pain, covering his face.

  The people around heard the sound and looked over, and were stunned to see this scene.

  Qin Qibai looked at the man with cold eyes, kicked it, and screamed: "What the hell are you! Dare to talk about Lao Tzu here! You deserve it too!"

  "What's wrong with him Xiao Qihao! He was raised by my Qin family. I beat and scolded as much as I wanted! Even if he becomes the Xiao family now, he is the fucking dog of my Qin Qibai!"

  Xiao Qihao upstairs leaned on the armrest. Going up, looking at Qin Qibai who was beating below, a smile flashed in his eyes, but he was not angry at all.

  Sure enough, he was still that temper, or that Qin Qibai who was not afraid of anything, still did not care whether he would be hated by others.

  The Qin family is not as good as before, but he still has the temper of the young master.

  "Are you not angry when he said that to you?"

  Zhou Yuanfeng walked over with the wine glass, leaned on the armrest, turned his head and looked at him with a smile.

  "You have been staring at him. Your eyes are not deceiving. You are worried about him, or I can say...you love him very much."

  Xiao Qihao's eyes were slightly startled, and he said solemnly: "I don't understand you. What are you talking about."

  "I really don't understand or pretend I don't understand? Gu Lin told me about you. You did it when he went to the hospital. It was really ruthless to start, but his arrogant temper was willing. Letting you treat him this way shows that he loves you."

  Xiao Qihao stared at the tantrum downstairs intently, holding the wine glass in his hand and did not speak.

  "That guy Qin Qibo has a temperament like a young master. He was spoiled by you. He is like a child who hasn't grown up. He doesn't know how to constrain, but he will suffer."

  "But I really don't understand. He has such a temper ." It's bad, why do you like him?"

  Xiao Qihao was taken aback, just about to speak, suddenly there was a quarrel from downstairs.

  "Are you sick? Qin Qibo, do you think you are the former little President Qin who was aloof? You are now a screaming rat on the street. Which one of the people here can think of you?"

  "Yes, President Lin is right, you guys. How many people has the Qin family killed before?

  Back then , your father didn't even let President Gu go, and now he has been punished ." Qin Qibo roared, "Shut up! My father never did it!"

  Seeing that everyone around him was helping him to speak, Mr. Lin became bolder and said proudly: "I heard that you deliberately seduce your own bodyguard to go to bed. There is more than one. Now that Xiao Qihao has become the young master of the Xiao family, you just think Use him to help the Qin family."

  "You say it again!"

  President Lin wiped the corner of his mouth and mocked: "Why did I make a mistake? You used to beat and scold Mr. Xiao every day, but now the Qin family has fallen. You are not. Did you see him as the president of the Xiao family who seduce him?"

  "I think you owe it!" Qin Qibo rolled up his sleeves, gritted his teeth and rushed over to fight, and was finally pulled away by the people on the side.

  President Lin's beaten nose and swollen face were about to speak when he suddenly saw Qin Qibai's torn open collar, and a flash of mockery flashed in his eyes.

  "Look at his body, can you see it? Look at the marks on his neck and hands! You dare to say that you didn't do it!"

  Qin Qibo's collar just fought and pulled, revealing the bite marks and hickey marks on his neck, which was rolled up. The exposed wrists of the sleeves were covered with bruises that had been tied up.

  The people around all saw those traces and were taken aback, and then looked at Qin Qibo contemptuously and talked about it.

  "I thought it was Mr. Lin who framed him for talking nonsense, and the result was true, really mean ." "It seems that it was really deliberately seduce. I remember seeing him in the hotel a few days ago. , I thought I was wrong."

  "The two of them are really playful. I didn't expect that it was the young master of the Qin family who did these things."

  Lin Zong saw that everyone behind him was mocking Qin Qibai, his face even more triumphant. Up.

  "Tsk tusk, you are the heir of a big family anyway, you shamelessly use your body to seduce your own bodyguard. It's really a scumbag. Your father's old face has made you lose it. Hahaha."

  II Peng!

  Everyone was taken aback and looked at Qin Qibo in disbelief.

  Qin Qibo suddenly took the wine bottle on the side and slammed it down. With a snap, the wine bottle was broken, and the person's head was suddenly full of blood flowing down.

  The fragments splashed on Qin Qibai's face, and the top of his left eye was scratched, and blood flowed down into his eyes.

  The blood on Qin Qibo's face made him look particularly terrifying. He raised his head to look at President Lin and said coldly : "You say it again, say it! You said it!" Everyone was frightened by Qin Qibo. They had never seen Qin Qibo show up. Such a terrible expression. Xiao Qihao upstairs was stunned when he saw this scene, turned around and wanted to go down but stopped again.

  "Is it so lively?" When everyone heard the voice and turned their heads, Wen Niannan upstairs rushed over after hearing the incident.

  Wen Niannan glanced at the person on the ground with his head covered in blood and screaming, and sighed: "Call an ambulance, take it and bandage it first." When

  Wen Niannan saw the mark on Qin Qibo's neck, he was taken aback and turned his head to look at the crowd. He said in a deep voice, "Is it easy to poke at other people's pain? Is it true that you hear it?"

  After hearing this, everyone didn't dare to say anything. The people who were clamoring just now are not easy to open. head.

  "How are you, Mr. Qin? Your face is bleeding." Wen Niannan saw the blood on Qin Qibo's face and asked worriedly.

  Wen Niannan knows how uncomfortable it is to be framed and mocked in public. Gu Yansheng mentioned to him the relationship between Qin Qibai and Xiao Qihao.

  Wen Niannan saw that Qin Qibai was still holding the broken sharp wine bottle in his hand, and was afraid that he would hurt him, so he walked forward to persuade him.

  "President Xiao Qin, you first..."

  "Don't touch me! Get away!" Qin Qibo suddenly pushed Wen Niannan away suddenly.

  "Um..." Wen Niannan was pushed away unsuspectingly and fell heavily to the ground, and his hand was suddenly scratched by the shards of the wine bottle on the ground.

  Qin Qibai heard the sound and turned his head to look, and saw that it was Wen Niannan, who was taken aback, and said: "Sorry, I don't know it is you..."

  "Qin Qibai , what are you doing!" Gu Yansheng upstairs saw Wen Niannan fall from the building. He rushed down, his face sullen and roared.

  Gu Yansheng hurriedly raised Wen Niannan in worry, his eyes suddenly turned gloomy after seeing the blood on his hand, and he raised his head to look at Qin Qibo.

  "You!" Gu Yansheng punched him suddenly, and Qin Qibo didn't have time to respond that he was punched and took a few steps back.

  Wen Niannan took Gu Yansheng's hand and quickly persuaded: "Don't fight, he didn't see me, he thought it was the one who scolded him just now."

  Qin Qibai squeezed his hand but did not fight back, looked up at Gu Yansheng, gritted his teeth. "I didn't mean it, I thought it was..."

  Suddenly he saw Xiao Qihao who was slowly walking downstairs, and his face suddenly paled.

  It turned out that Xiao Qihao had been looking at him upstairs... did you see him being humiliated by those people...

  Xiao Qihao suddenly found that everyone around him looked at him, his eyes wandering between Qin Qibai and Xiao Qihao.

  Although everyone did not speak, they could see the contempt and ridicule of Qin Qibai in their eyes.

  Qin Qibai looked at the ridicule in the eyes of the people around him, and watched Gu Yansheng nervously inspecting Wen Niannan's injury on his hand. The full of love and concern made him envy.

  He was injured in the past... Xiao Qihao was nervous to help him bandage and apply medicine , and told He was not allowed to touch the water, and followed him carefully, fearing that he would get hurt again.

  But now he was humiliated by so many people, his face was full of blood, and Xiao Qihao in front of him was coldly like a stranger.

  Do you hate me so much? Do you really want to be so cruel to me!

  Qin Qibai laughed suddenly, and said bitterly: "Xiao Qihao...My face is bleeding, it hurts so much..."

  Xiao Qihao's heart trembled suddenly, his eyes flickered but he didn't speak.

  Qin Qibai looked at the person who was only standing in place and looking at him indifferently, and suddenly found it ridiculous.

  "Xiao Qihao, President Xiao, is it good for you to watch the theater upstairs? Are you happy to hear what they say? Do you think they are right?"

  Qin Qibai smiled and wiped the blood from his face. Taking the wine from the side,

  raising his head and drinking, looking at the blood in his hand, he laughed at himself : "I understand, Mr. Xiao." Qin Qibo's hand slowly opened, and the wine glass in his hand fell to the ground, looking at Xiao Qihao His eyes flickered slightly, and he turned and left.

  Xiao Qihao looked at the sad eyes and lonely back, a touch of unbearable flashes in his eyes, and he shook his hands firmly in his heart.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !