Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom

A black car stopped in front of the villa, and Gu Yansheng got out of the car.

First Announcement ~ I saw Gu Yansheng open the door with gentle eyes, and took out Wen Niannan, whose legs were covered with fixed splints, out of the car.

Wen Niannan lowered his head with dodge in his eyes, and Gu Yansheng smiled lightly and walked to the door with the person in his arms.

Ding Dong...

"Come here."

Aunt Lan quickly opened the door and saw the person in her arms outside the door.

"Aunt Lan."

Aunt Lan's eyes instantly turned red: "Husband...Mr. Wen, sir, you are back."

"Has the room been cleaned up?"

Aunt Lan nodded and replied: "Hey, it's all cleaned up, I cooked it. Millet porridge, you can feed it to Mr. Wen for a while."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with his head lowered in his arms, and said softly: "Niannian, can you eat something first? You didn't eat much at noon, and your stomach couldn't stand it. "

Wen Niannan nodded, and looked at Aunt Lan and whispered: "Thank you Aunt Lan ." Aunt Lan quickly said with a smile: "No thanks, no thanks. As soon as your husband said you are coming to the house to heal your wounds, I'm so happy all night. Sleeping, I checked a lot of opponents' wounds after surgery and it's beneficial, I..."

Uncle Xu interrupted Aunt Lan, and said: "Aunt Lan, Mr. Wen must be tired, let them go back to the room to rest first.

" Oops, my brain, patronizing and happy that Mr. Forgotten and Mr. Wen are still standing at the door, come in quickly."

Wen Niannan looked at the familiar living room and furnishings, his eyes flickered slightly and moved away from his sight. He has lived here for three years. In the year, there is fear and darkness.

He clearly remembered how the scar on his forehead came from, until now he saw the living room, and his heart was tight.

Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan's expression was not right, and he realized it after looking at the living room, and said, "Are you a little tired? I'll take you back to the room to rest."

Turning his head to the side, Aunt Lan said, "I will heat up the porridge later. It's good to bring it up. When he is a little tired, he will sleep first and then eat."

Gu Yansheng walked upstairs holding Wen Niannan, Wen Niannan's expression was a little uncomfortable, and his eyes were erratic.

Suddenly Gu Yansheng staggered and stepped on the empty stairs, and Wen Niannan was so frightened by him that he hugged Gu Yansheng's neck.

Gu Yansheng smiled and rubbed the soft hair with his chin, and said softly: "Hold me tight , don't fall." Wen Niannan's head was lowered and his ears turned red.

Aunt Lan looked at the two people returning from the stairs to the room, patted Uncle Xu on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Old Xu, you still told me not to call my wife, you can see that they are clearly reconciled, maybe soon I can call my wife again."

Uncle Xu sighed and said, "I hope so, I'm afraid I can't

pass the hurdle of marriage in my heart..." It may be easy for someone who hates you to forgive you, but let one treat you. People with psychological shadows and fearful memories start over with you. It's difficult

... In the room, Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan as soon as he walked in, feeling the person in his arms tightened, and gently put Wen Niannan on the bed and covered it. quilt.

"Let's go to bed, I'll stay with you here, and eat again when you wake up."

Wen Niannan looked at the furnishings in the room exactly the same as before, and was slightly stunned.

He remembered that the vase on the table was broken, but now there is a brand new one again. Gu Yansheng is restoring everything from the past...

Seeing him staring at the vase, Gu Yansheng said, "What's wrong?"

Suddenly the cell phone rang and it was Zhou Yuanfeng who called and asked him to deal with the company's affairs. Gu Yansheng glanced at Wen Niannan and hung up the phone.

"I want to sleep alone, so you can handle the work first." Wen Niannan said suddenly.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback, sat down on the bed and put the phone aside, and said softly, "It's okay, I'll be with you. When you fall asleep, I will go to the study to deal with work."

"No, I want to sleep alone, you first Go to the study, Yuan Feng seems to be very anxious."

Gu Yansheng looked straight at Wen Niannan for a long time, then suddenly leaned down and hugged him, sighed slightly: "Niannian, don't burden yourself, I love you, as long as I love You are enough, don't think about all the bad memories here, I just want you to know...I love you, love you very much, I am not the Gu Yansheng from a year ago, I...will give you a sense of security "

Gu Yansheng raised his head to look at Wen Niannan's blinking eyes, and kissed the scar on his forehead.

"Go to sleep...my Niannian ." Wen Niannan recovered from the stunned feeling until the door of the room was closed, and raised his hand to gently touch the place where he was kissed on his forehead.

The tight body gradually relaxed, and Wen Niannan slowly closed his eyes while smelling the incense that had never been lit in the room before.

...

Since Mo Beiyi confessed that day, Tang Shuo has never seen Mo Beiyi again. The person who had always come to the company to report to him on time has disappeared.

Tang Shuo was looking through the information in the office. Tang Lunxuan walked in to get the contract. He wondered: "Xiao Shuo, what about the person who often follows you? I haven't seen him for a long time."

"I don't know..." Tang Shuo put down the information and rubbed it. Rubbing eyes.

Just as Tang Lunxuan was about to say something, there was a noise outside the door. Suddenly the door was opened, and the secretary said in a flustered expression: "President Tang, a few people outside came in to look for you, saying that it was Mo Beiyi's father who wanted to see you. "

"Mo Beiyi..father? "