Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house

Wen Niannan was taken aback: "What?"

  Gu Yansheng shook his hand and said in a deep voice , "If it weren't for the entanglement between Mo Beiyi and Tang Shuo, it wouldn't hurt you, nor would you be kidnapped and almost lost your life. I won't be shot or amnesiac."

  Wen Niannan glanced at the computer screen and said, "But these are not Tang Shuo's faults. He was kidnapped by the Mo family. He is also a victim. Now he It becomes like this..."

  "Yes, he can't remember anything when he loses his memory now. He is very pitiful and makes you feel bad now. Do you think you owe him and want to compensate him? What about me? What about me!"

  Gu Yansheng put the computer in He took it out from behind Wen Niannan and slammed it to the ground.

  Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan came over when they heard the movement and looked at them worriedly.

  Gu Yansheng's face turned ugly, he untied his tie and threw it on the ground, turning his back to Wen Niannan.

  Wen Niannan behind him did not move for a long time and did not ask him.

  Gu Yansheng rubbed his temples and said coldly, "Do you think I am inferior to him? I did not hesitate to choose injections. I also lost my memory and became stupid. Now I have recovered. I returned to the company and proposed to you again. So you see him now and feel that you owe him?"

  Wen Niannan's eyes were full of disbelief, before opening for a long time, "I didn't think you were inferior to him, I just saw him now amnestic and giggling... "

  Unexpectedly, Gu Yansheng looked even more ugly when he heard it, and turned to look at him.

  "Is that my fault? It was Mo Beiyi's fault and what to do with me! He developed a drug to understand but didn't give Tang Shuo an injection. He selfishly wanted Tang Shuo to keep losing his memory and rely on him, but Mo Beiyi didn't He injected him to prevent him from recovering. Why should you feel sorry for him! He deserves it!"

  Wen Niannan was frightened by Gu Yansheng's angry look, his eyes gradually reddened and lowered his head. Zhang Zhang wanted to say something but said no. come out.

  After doing so many things that made Gu Yansheng angry, he didn't lose his temper, but he didn't expect that just because he saw Tang Shuo's photos, Gu Yansheng would instantly become angry.

  Gu Yansheng saw that he lowered his head and stopped speaking, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

  "Niannian, I have dreamed of everything on the sea cliff countless times. Every time I wake up I am covered with cold sweat. Every time I wake up to see if you are sleeping next to me, how scared I am, do you know..."

  Gu Yansheng looked bitterly at the person who bowed his head and said nothing, choked and imperceptible grievance in his voice.

  "I can't imagine... If I didn't have time to stop the shot and hit you, if I didn't catch you when I was pushed down the sea cliff, if you were the one who was injected with the drug and amnesiac, I would be crazy... "

  Wen Niannan hear Gu Yan Sheng choking voice, he looked up to him.

  Gu Yansheng suddenly felt distressed when he saw Wen Niannan holding back tears with red eyes.

  "Sorry... I shouldn't lose my temper to you, I just..."

  Gu Yansheng walked to Wen Niannan and squatted down, stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and said bitterly: "Why do we have to quarrel with Tang Shuo every time? I don't Like him, you know. I hate him since high school. After knowing that he likes you, I hate him even more."

  "He is courteous to you again and again, and staying with you when you are most helpless and vulnerable. Isn't he playing tricks? Is the means close to you?"

  Wen Niannan suddenly broke off Gu Yansheng, holding his hand, and said faintly: "If...when I am injured and fragile, staying with me is a trick, then in your eyes, what is not a trick? "After talking, he turned around and went upstairs without even seeing him, closing the door with a slam.

  Uncle Xu walked over and wanted to say something to persuade him, but Gu Yansheng suddenly opened his mouth.

  "Uncle Xu, do you think what I just said was too much?"

  Xu Shu sighed: "Those words are a bit heavy. The wife is docile and soft at first. He feels that he is engaged to his husband and reconciled, and Tang Shuo Now... Madam is inevitably ashamed."

  Uncle Xu also knew that once Tang Shuo was involved, the husband would lose control and become jealous, but it was because the husband refused to admit that Tang Shuo was excellent.

  Gu Yansheng regretted it and sighed: "I shouldn't have lost my temper to him... I just couldn't control myself when I heard Tang Shuo."

  He naturally knew how good Tang Shuo was to Wen Niannan. Gu Yansheng even thought about it if not after the divorce. After chasing him, Tang Shuo won't be able to make Wen Niannan fall in love with him.

  It is precisely because of this that Gu Yansheng would be so wary of Tang Shuo and be so jealous.

  He was also thankful that Mo Beiyi didn't inject Tang Shuo with the antidote, so he could propose marriage smoothly, otherwise...

  at night, the lights in the corridor would all be on.

  Wen Niannan on the bed did not fall asleep, staring blankly at the ring with the other party's name engraved on his hand.

  The door of the room was suddenly opened slightly, Wen Niannan heard the sound and quickly closed his eyes and turned around. Very light footsteps sounded in the room.

  Gu Yansheng looked at the person on the bed with faintly flickering eyes, and suddenly knelt in front of the window, carefully pulling on the quilt with his hand.

  "Nian Nian... I was wrong."

  The person on the bed did not move.

  "Did you sleep in Niannian? I know I was wrong...I shouldn't be angry with you, shouldn't be jealous of Tang Shuo, shouldn't have broken your computer." Wen Niannan, who turned his back to Gu Yansheng, opened his eyes. He clenched his hand but did not speak.

  Gu Yansheng tugged at Wen Niannan's quilt again, and said dejectedly: "I'm sorry I shouldn't lose my temper. I'm just jealous and I said such things that hurt you. Can I kneel on the bed and make your apology?"

  Wen Niannan froze, subconsciously. I got up and saw the man kneeling in front of the bed holding the computer.

  "Niannian, I promised you to go see Tang Shuo together, and I'll accompany you to see him tomorrow."

  Seeing Wen Niannan still refused to pay attention to himself, Gu Yansheng took a step back and said, "If I get jealous again, you will punish me. Go to the guest room to sleep, punishing me not to kiss you, not to hug you, not to be within five meters of you, okay?"

  Wen Niannan heard his aggrieved tone and embarrassment on his knees by the bed holding a computer, and a flash of his eyes flashed. Smile.

  Gu Yansheng knew that he forgave himself when he saw him smile. He was relieved and said quickly, "I will never lose my temper to you again, and I will never be jealous again."

  The person who had promised never to be jealous the day before, No. I was beaten in the face in two days.

  The next day, Gu Yansheng really took Wen Nienan to Tang's house.

  After ringing the doorbell, the door opened.

  Tang Lunxuan did not go to the company today. Zhou Yuanfeng called him this morning and said that Wen Niannan would come today, but he didn't expect Gu Yansheng to follow.

  The atmosphere in the living room was a little stiff, and Tang Lunxuan poured two glasses of water on the table.

  "Sorry, when I went to the room to ask Xiao Shuo to wake up, I found that he was out." Wen Niannan glanced at the family portrait photo on the wall, clenched the water glass in his hand, and asked, "Tang Shuo... is he... okay?

  " Although it is only half, the side effects of the drug are still there.

  Xiaoshuo often tells me that he has a headache, and he has to let me press for a while before going to bed. He has been a little sleepy recently." Wen Niannan's eyes are full of guilt, and he whispers. "I'm sorry, he took the medicine because he saved me..."

  Tang Lunxuan shook his head and said, "It's not to blame you, I know how important you are to Xiao Shuo. If he didn't take the medicine, It's that you are injected, and he will break down and feel more guilty."

  "Now that you are engaged, the wedding must be held soon. I have seen everything that Mr. Gu has done for you. He really loves you very much. I do. Tang Shuo will lose and be convinced."

  Gu Yansheng glanced at Tang Lunxuan, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes, and looked away.

  "Xiao Shuo loves to laugh and play and play, and his temper is getting more and more childish. I seem to see Xiao Shuo when I was a child again."

  Tang Lunxuan looked at the boy with crooked eyes in the family portrait on the wall, and said softly. Said: "He has loved to laugh since he was a child, and he can always bring sunshine to the people around him, but I don't know when he has become less and less laughable, hiding his emotions. After I returned from missing, I noticed that he has changed. A lot."

  Wen Niannan knew how much Tang Lunxuan's disappearance had hit Tang Shuo. His father was seriously ill and fell into a coma, and the company was on the verge of bankruptcy. He gave up music and started Qiyue Group alone.

  "Since his father passed away, he hasn't laughed again. He has too much suffering in his heart. Now that he has amnesia... it is a good thing for him..."

  Wen Niannan's eyes were red after hearing this, and he thought of Tang at the edge of the sea cliff. Shuo also said this.

  He is too tired...too bitter...it is a good thing not to remember...

  Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan's hand and pressed it comfortingly, with worry in his eyes.

  Wen Niannan turned to look at Gu Yansheng, shook his head lightly, and said, "I'm fine..."

  Suddenly the sound of a car came from outside the door, and Tang Shuo and a man opened the door while holding hands with a smile and walked in.

  —Mo Beiyi was taken aback when he entered the door and saw a few people in the living room.

  "Brother? Why are you at home."

  Tang Shuo was about to say something to Mo Beiyi, when he suddenly saw Wen Niannan next to Tang Lunxuan, his eyes lit up.

  "It's you! The one who plays the piano very well." Tang Shuo shook off Mo Beiyi's hand and ran over with a smile.

  Mo Beiyi looked at the hand being thrown away, and a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes.

  Tang Lunxuan was interrupted by Tang Shuo as soon as he was about to introduce him. Tang Shuo grasped Wen Niannan's hand and smiled: "You are so beautiful, my name is Tang Shuo, what is your name?"

  "Let him go." Gu Yansheng left. Stepped forward and looked at Tang Shuo coldly.

  Tang Shuo subconsciously disliked the person in front of him, frowning: "I won't let go, I'm going to take him to my room to play."

  "Dare you! Don't go!" Gu Yansheng's expression changed and he raised his hand to Tang Shuo, but was caught Mo Beiyi stopped.

  Mo Beiyi blocked Tang Shuo, and said sharply: "You scared him, he is a child's character now, what do you really do with him!"

  Gu Yansheng saw Mo Beiyi, the anger in his eyes became more intense, and he said solemnly. "Dare to show up in front of me, I haven't settled accounts with your Mo family yet!" Tang Lunxuan saw that they were about to fight, and for a while, he didn't know who to persuade.

  Suddenly, Wen Nian on the side opened his mouth, and said faintly: "Gu Yansheng, what did you promise me last night?"

  Gu Yansheng paused , his eyes flickered slightly, and his hand was closed, and he walked to the sofa with a cold snort and sat down on the sofa. .

  Tang Lunxuan and Mo Beiyi were stunned for a moment when they saw him turn off the flame and sat aside obediently.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !