Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel

"Gu Yansheng , let go." Gu Yansheng looked at the place where Wen Niannan had just been kissed by him, his eyes dodge a little, and finally released the hand covering his eyes.

"Nian Nian ... I didn't deliberately steal..." As soon as I removed my hand, I saw Wen Niannan's reddish eyes, which were full of panic.

When Wen Niannan saw Gu Yansheng staring at him, his expression was a little unnatural. He threw the clothes in his hand over, and got up to leave.

Gu Yansheng caught the clothes and stared at Wen Niannan's leaving figure, hurriedly got up and ran after him.

What Gu Yansheng didn't see was that Wen Niannan, who turned and fled, touched the place where he was kissed, and his face blushed slightly.

«I"!

Hearing the sound behind him getting closer, Wen Niannan hurriedly speeded up his pace and walked to the side of the street. Suddenly, his feet slipped and fell to the ground, his knees hit the steps, and he sucked in pain.

Gu Yansheng hurriedly rushed. He stepped forward and helped him to sit aside, and said nervously, "How are you? Does it hurt? I'm sorry it's all my fault, I shouldn't chase you to scare you. "

Wen Niannan rubbed his knees, looked up to see Gu Yan Sheng, opening:" Why do you appear in the z country? "

Gu Yan Sheng Yi Leng escape the line of sight, reaching view of the injury Wennian Nan, evasively:" I ... I'm a travel company to work, just in the vicinity, I think you said you came to see today, to take pictures at the beach. "

Of course Wen Niannan knew that he was lying, but he didn't break it. He moved his leg and wanted to get up, but his knees hurt his face suddenly became pale.

"You don't move, there is an old injury in your leg . Don't go away, take it to relieve the pain." Is the medicine taken? I will hold you back. "

Wen Niannan was taken aback: "What did you say?" "

Gu Yansheng took off his jacket and put it on Wen Niannan, reached out and hugged him, but was avoided by the other party.

Gu Yansheng looked at his hand, thought of something, and sighed: "Your legs can't go now, so I won't hold you, I Will you go back on your back? "

Wen Niannan didn't speak, just clenched Gu Yansheng's clothes in his hand.

It's getting dark, and the street lights on the roadside are all on. From a distance, you can see a row of street lights like stars.

The two figures under the street lights flickered, and Gu Yansheng slowly walked along the roadside full of street lights with Wen Niannan behind his back. No one spoke, but each had his own thoughts.

"Niannian, hold me tight and don't fall." Wen Niannan on his back did not respond, and Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed lonely.

When he turned the corner and walked to another street, Gu Yansheng suddenly felt Wen Niannan slowly stretch out his arm to hug him, and the corner of Gu Yansheng's mouth suddenly showed a smile.

After walking for a long time, finally returned to the hotel. Gu Yansheng took the room key and opened the door to help Wen Niannan walk in.

Wen Niannan took the painkiller from his bag and took it, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng who was standing aside, and said, "You...you won't go back?"

"I didn't drive here, and the hotel is very far away. There is no rental here. I have to go for a long time in the car."

Gu Yansheng sat aside and took his coat, looking down at Wen Niannan dejectedly.

Seeing that Wen Niannan didn't mean to stay, Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of helplessness, and he sighed: "Then I will go now. If your leg hurts badly at night, call your agent."

Gu Yansheng stopped his foot and secretly squeezed his hand. "What's the matter?"

"You stay tonight, Lingling is a girl who is not convenient to come and take care of me at night." A smile flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, turned to look at Wen Niannan, and said with a smile: "Okay, I will stay."

Gu Zhuang

There are a few bottles of opened wine on the table. Gu Lin's eyes are full of drunkenness, looking at the painting in his hand, his eyes are full of bitterness.

Today... is Gu Lin's birthday, but no one celebrates it, because no one remembers it. Only he himself remembers the birthday each year.

And the person who said at the time that he would accompany him on his birthday does not want to see him now, and he ran away...

"You...you lied to me...you said that you would spend my birthday with me, and you said that I will become no more Will leave me"

Gu Lin has been to the gallery several times, but Bai Jinchen has been behind closed doors. Gu Lin called him and no one answered him, and the people disappeared.

Looking at the sweet-smiling person on the portrait, an invisible emotion flashed in Gu Lin's eyes, and he got up and drove away from Gu Zhuang.

It rained heavily in the sky, just like when he encountered Bai Jinchen at the time, Gu Lin drove to Bai Jinchen's residence and walked to the door with the rain and knocked on the door.

"Brother! Brother, are you there?"

Gu Lin knocked on the door again and no one responded, perhaps because of the effect of alcohol, or perhaps because it was his birthday today, Gu Lin became emotionally out of control.

"Brother open the door! Open the door! Please respond to me, okay? Brother... Don't abandon me... I'm the only one, don't you even want me?"

Gu Lin fell on the ground and knocked hard on the door. , Body was drenched by rain, leaning on the door and looking up at the rain dripping overhead.

"Am I so disgusting... Why do all the people I love abandon me? You don't want me like your mother..."

Gu Lin sat down in the rain, bowed his head and hugged himself tightly, tears and rain streaming down. Come down.

I waited for him... he wouldn't want me...

Bai Jinchen found out that it was raining heavily after attending the exhibition . He waited at the door for a while before drove home.

He parked the car outside the house, opened the umbrella, and walked home, but as soon as he walked to the door, he saw someone there. When he approached, he showed a surprised expression when he saw who it was.

"Xiao Lin?"