Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too

The wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan 

Tang Lunxuan looked at the two people who took the oath on the stage, and was truly happy for them. He admired Gu Yansheng for being able to do this for the person he loved, and envied Wen Niannan for having someone who loves him so much.

  "Axuan, come here, I'll take you to a place." Zhou Yuanfeng who was on the side suddenly grabbed him by the hand.

  Zhou Yuanfeng took Tang Lunxuan to another room in the church. There was also an oath table on the stage with petals in the middle.

  "You... what are you going to do?" Tang Lunxuan looked at the huge church and squeezed his hands nervously.

  Zhou Yuanfeng smiled without speaking, but took his hand and walked to the stage. He took out a veil from nowhere and suddenly put it on Tang Lunxuan's head.

  "I want to get married too, A Xuan, do you want to marry me too?"

  Tang Lunxuan's face instantly blushed, he tore off the veil and threw it on him, turned and ran away, leaving Zhou Yuanfeng staring at the veil in a daze.

  "It seems that he didn't promise you." Mother Zhou walked in through the door, holding two glasses of wine in her hand, and stepped forward and handed Zhou Yuanfeng a glass.

  The mother and son did not speak while sitting in the guest seat, Zhou Yuanfeng tilted his head back and drank the red wine.

  Mother Zhou took a sip of the red wine and said softly, "Yuanfeng, don't you tell me about this boy? I really want to know what kind of person makes my family Yuanfeng's heart fascinating."

  "He is the Qiyue Group ." The eldest son of the Tang family, Tang Lunxuan, and Tang Shuo who is related to Niannan... is his younger brother."

  "I met him at a banquet two years ago, that day..." Zhou Yuanfeng said that the two of them had gradually cared about when they met. , And then make sure you like him.

  Mother Zhou's eyes flickered slightly, and she asked, "Do you like this kind of gentle?"

  "I have never liked others before, and I don't know what kind of ones I like, but I can't move away when I first see him at the banquet. Eyes."

  Zhou Yuanfeng remembered the scene of encountering Tang Lunxuan back then.

  The gold-wire framed glasses were framed on the tall bridge of the nose, and the gentle eyes under those glasses gave a feeling of spring breeze, and the meek and harmless face was incompatible with the people around him.

  "He looks very good, very polite, and very gentle and comfortable when he speaks. At that time, I was thinking...who he is, how did he come in, how can there be people with such innocent eyes in the business circle? I really want to know him."

  He secretly followed Tang Lunxuan to the outside, deliberately lowering his footsteps and hiding in the dark without making a sound. He didn't expect to see Tang Lunxuan eavesdropping on Shen Luo'an's conversation.

  He suddenly opened his mouth and frightened Tang Lunxuan. His glasses fell to the ground and broke. He even said that he would pay for it.

  Until Tang Lunxuan stepped on his feet childishly and turned and escaped, Zhou Yuanfeng felt that his contrast was so cute.

  From then on, he was teasing, but he slapped himself into it.

  During the time when Tang Lunxuan lost his memory, he had the idea of ​​hiding him for the first time. Looking at Tang Lunxuan who was obediently waiting for him at home, he felt so comfortable.

  Mother Zhou listened to her son's softly speaking memories, and said, "Well, have you confessed it? Since you have someone you like, and you are such an excellent child, why not tell mom and dad?"

  "I "Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the oath table on the stage, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

  "Because my father won't agree, I don't want my father to know, and now we are just together, I don't want A Xuan to be under pressure." Zhou's father and son have always been very rigid and traditional, and he is very strict in his marriage, for Zhou Yuanfeng The marriage partners I looked for were also children of scholarly families.

  When Gu Yansheng did not get divorced, Zhou Yuanfeng was watching at home when Tang Shuo's scandal with WE broke out, and Zhou's father happened to see it in the living room.

  "Tang Shuo? The youngest son of the Qiyue Group?"

  "Well, A Sheng is a high school classmate."

  "Classmates? How do you teach this kind of family who ran to hook up with someone else's married husband, Qiyue Group's The Tang family's husband and wife were originally made by the low-level civilians, so what kind of a good family tutor can teach their children to behave like this!"

  Father Zhou put down the book in his hand, looked at Zhou Yuanfeng seriously, and said solemnly: "Yuanfeng, if you want to avoid this kind of family when you find a marriage partner in the future, the child must have a calmer and mature personality. The appearance does not matter, but it must He knows how to be filial to his parents, know how to understand etiquette ,numbers, and generals ." "Yes, father." Tang Lunxuan was finally caught up by him. He didn't want to disturb him because of these things.

  Mother Zhou naturally knew Zhou Yuanfeng's difficulties. Looking at the lost person with her head down, Mother Zhou raised her hand and touched his head.

  "If you really love him and really reluctant to give up on him, don't give up. This is your own life, a lover who will be with you for decades."

  "Do you know why your Aunt Lu Yun never mentions Uncle Gu? Because then Gu Yan Sheng's birth was an accident, Gu Lu two marriage ruined three. ""three people? another who? " "Qin Yun Sheng, which is a small Qin total of his father. "the year of M state in the most The prosperous city is M City, Jiang Family, Gu Family, Qin Family, Lu Family, these four big families are the peak period.