Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad

The photos of Gu Yansheng taking Wen Niannan to the music restaurant after a day of fun were exposed, plus the videos taken by fans outside the cake shop, and it was a hot search one after another in a day.

  The most lively and hotly talked about is that the keyword initiated by fans is "on the 101 style of President Gu chasing his wife".

  It was originally a summary posted by a fan blogger. The reason was that the Gu Group was found to be opening a brokerage company, but the company was surnamed Wen.

  Fans stepped through the process of contact between Mr. Gu and WE after the divorce, and found that Mr. Gu had often appeared next to WE since so early.

  What puzzled fans the most was that Mr. Gu disappeared for a while, but at the same time WE also disappeared, and the fire of the Qin Group might be because of WE.

  They naturally didn't know that it was because Wen Niannan was calculated by Shen Luoan, and Gu Yansheng was injured while driving in the alley and recuperating in the hospital.

  -All the photo news with WE and Mr. Gu disappeared overnight, and Gu Yansheng announced that he had quit the Gu family and disappeared.

  But after a long time, Mr. Gu came back, and WE also came back. The two people seemed to have become much better.

  Later, he posted sunflower photos on the new WE album, and the feeder who appeared in the live broadcast room when the leg injury recovered from surgery was also Mr. Gu.

  Afterwards, Mr. Gu gave WE his music restaurant, his favorite sunflower every day, and bought cheesecake on time when he returned from the company.

  Now I was afraid that WE would be wronged by signing another company, so I directly sent it to a brokerage company.

  For that grand engagement banquet, if the two love to the extreme and understand each other's intentions, Gu would never secretly prepare without the knowledge of WE.

  Gu Yansheng invited all the members of the famous family to testify, just to prove to everyone in W that he held WE in his hand and put it on the tip of his heart.

  But what they didn't know was that Gu Yansheng was able to get medicine with less side effects for Wen Niannan. He drank alcohol in country Z until he vomited blood. He could not hesitate to inject medicine to save Wen Niannan and become stupid. He could go without hesitation without hesitation. Block the gun.

  After reading the blogger's Weibo, the fans directly posted the topic of chasing his wife on the hot search. They all felt that Mr. Gu is really affectionate and he loves WE very much.

  [Actually, they came here step by step. This relationship was hard-won]

  [I want to cry a little bit, how hateful itching my teeth back then, I feel more distressed now]

  [In fact, I can really see that Mr. Gu has grown a lot along the way. Last year it really changed a lot, the haughty edges and corners have been polished, and there is more gentleness and peace in his eyes]

  [Zong Gu cautiously went to recover, he put WE on his heart and spoiled him, I am really glad that WE forgave him ]

  [Perhaps they went through very painful things during the disappearance, so that Mr. Gu was willing to leave Gu to eliminate all traces on the Internet]

  [Why did WE suffer a lot, really distressed, and went to the hospital alone at the time. Online scolding]

  [I started listening to WE music two years ago. There is a lot of sadness in his music. I cried instantly when I knew they got engaged. WE really deserves the best tenderness in the world]

  [I hope they have a wedding soon, I really hope that Mr. Gu can take care of WE]

  Wen Niannan in the piano room is concentrating on piano practice. Standing in front of the window, Gu Yansheng looked at the comments in the hot search on Weibo, and an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

  Gu Yansheng turned and walked to the piano and hugged Wen Niannan from behind, and handed the phone to him.

  "Niannian, we will be happy, won't we?"

  "What's wrong with you?" Wen Niannan looked at him questioningly, but was stunned when he opened his phone and read the comments.

  "Yes, we will be very happy in the future, everything will be fine."

  Gu Yansheng buried his face in Wen Niannan's arms, and said dullly for a long time: "Yeah."

  "Your fans, they really care about you ." , I really care about you, there are so many people who love you and protect you."

  Wen Niannan smiled lightly, and stroked the black and white keys of the piano.

  "They are friends who can read my music. Music can make us feel the emotions expressed. During my most painful period, they encouraged me to accompany me. I am very grateful for their company."

  Gu Yansheng raised his head. Holding his hand, his eyes were filled with distress, and he sighed: "In this case, shall we tell them about the wedding?"

  Wen Niannan's eyes were full of surprise, astonished: "You mean... we announced our on Weibo. Wedding?"

  "Well, maybe you can live broadcast. I want those fans who love you and protect you to witness this moment. Thank them for your company."

  Wen Niannan saw the distress in Gu Yansheng's eyes and leaned on his shoulder. He said softly: "Okay." In the evening, Gu Yansheng, president of the Gu Group, posted a text message on Weibo. This is the first time that so many texts have been posted on Weibo.

  "Thank you for your company with WE,-a lot of things have happened along the way, the two of us have gradually looked down on us a lot, I know that it is difficult to reunite with a broken mirror, I have hurt him, caused him irreparable pain, until I lost him, I didn't understand. My heart, I love him, I love WE, I love Wen Niannan, he is more important than my life, I want to spend the rest of my life to make up, I want to spend all the time left to accompany him, to pet him and love him, Finally I have him again, and this time I will never let go. Finally, my proposal was successful. The night before the proposal, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep until the moment he promised to bring the ring, I hugged me tightly. All over the world, we finally ushered in the long-awaited wedding. The wedding will be held on the 28th. There will be a live broadcast on the day of the wedding. Both WE and I hope that you can also witness this moment."

  Fans saw Mr. Gu for the first time. There were so many characters posted on Weibo, but when they heard that the two people were about to get married, they were so excited to offer their blessings.

  [Finally getting married! Can we see the wedding too? ]

  [Woo, I really cried, someone spoiled after my W.EIU]

  [WE is so gentle, these WE are willing to witness this moment]

  [It's really going to get married, great! Mr. Gu must treat us well, WE]

  [It's a wedding! ! My WE wedding! ]

  [WE wants to be happy, we want to be happy forever! ]

  [I really don't know what it's like to say in my heart, WE is really not easy, now he can finally be with the person he likes] 

Tang Shuo in the hospital bed looked pale and watched Wen Niannan's repost on the phone Weibo, my eyes are gradually red. Wen Niannan is getting married...they will have their wedding next week.

  Looking at the sunflower pendant on the mobile phone, he remembered the pendant of the same style when the two people sent Ling Wen Niannan, his heart felt like a piece of it had been smashed away, and his heart ached.

  Tang Shuo untied the pendant with a trembling hand, tightly held it in his hand and placed it on his chest.

  "Niannan...After all, we will have no destiny in this life. I wish you happiness..." I am a useless person now, how dare to appear in front of Wen Niannan.

  He didn't know whether his legs could stand up or not, and the recovery period was far away. The doctor said that his shoulder...even if he recovered, he couldn't lift a heavy object.

  After Tang Shuo learned that his legs could not stand up, he was not sad at all, just lying on the bed in a daze.

  He doesn't care about anything, he has nothing to lose.

  At night, Tang Lunxuan and Zhou Yuanfeng came to the hospital to see him, but they were surprised by Tang Shuo's words.

  "What did you say, Xiao Shuo... Are you leaving Country M? Why?"

  Tang Shuo looked at the bird flying outside the window and said lightly: "I want to go now, I want to go to a strange place where no one knows me and start again. , There are too many unforgettable memories here, I'm afraid I'll be unable to control it."

  "If you can't see or hear, you won't think about it, right? Leaving here is the best choice for me, brother, please You, help me..."

  Tang Lunxuan's eyes gradually reddened, and he hugged Tang Shuo distressedly, and forced his sobs: "Okay, brother promise you, as long as you like it, my Xiao Shuo can go wherever he wants. ..."

  Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Tang Shuo's dim eyes, sighed, and said, "People I know in country B, A Xuan also said that he has plans to expand the company. If you're willing, you can consider it when you recover. A moment."

  Tang Shuo turned to look at Zhou Yuanfeng who was on the side, his eyes flickered slightly, and he said solemnly: "Thank you, thank you for taking care of my brother. I know you love him very much. After I leave... I hope you can help me take care of my brother. But I don't want your help, sorry."

  Zhou Yuanfeng was startled, smiled and shook his head, without saying any more.

  He knew that Tang Shuo rejected him because he was a friend of Gu Yansheng and everyone he knew belonged to the Gu family.

  Tang Shuo watched Zhou Yuanfeng gently wipe his tears while standing beside his brother. He knew that this man really loved his brother.

  This scene reminded him of Wen Niannan. The former Wen Niannan was also crying all over his body, and he would rush to wipe the tears with his hands.

  Suddenly a pair of desperate and collapsed eyes flashed in his mind.

  In the reflection of those wet and red eyes, he saw himself falling to the ground in a pool of blood.

  Tang Shuo closed his eyes, clenched the sunflower pendant in his hand, and forced his sobs. "Actually... it's really happy to love someone, isn't it? Everything makes you happy when you are with him, but Why did it become so painful in the end..."

  Tang Lunxuan looked at Tang Shuo distressedly, knowing that it was because of Gu Yansheng's announcement of the wedding.

  Tang Shuo has too deep affection for Wen Niannan, and he loves too deeply, maybe he will never give such a deep love to anyone again...

  Tang Shuo took his hand out of the quilt, slowly opened his palm, and looked at the sunflower pendant Trance.

  "Brother, help me lose it..." The wedding is getting closer and closer, and the Gu Group has been extremely lively these past two days, distributing wedding sweets everywhere.

  Mr. Gu bought more than a dozen boxes of wedding candies to the company yesterday and asked them to bring them to people around him, and also to send them back to people near the company.

  Zhou Yuanfeng received a call from her mother, saying that Gu Yansheng had sent five boxes of wedding candy to someone she knew.

  Gu Yansheng has been buying more than a dozen boxes of wedding candy these days, and he will give it away when he meets people, wishing to tell everyone that he is going to get married.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !