Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly and stood up, handed him the mobile phone on the table, and slowly asked: "Are you...preparing for our wedding?"

  Gu Yansheng smiled and said unnaturally: "You know.

  " Why don't you tell me, we can prepare together."

  "I'm afraid you think I'm too impatient. I'm afraid you don't want to have a wedding so soon. You have a lot of concerts next month. I want to get everything ready before then. For the wedding, you only need to practice the piano, and everything has me."

  Gu Yansheng felt that if the wedding was not held and everyone was told that they were married, he would never feel at ease.

  These days, he couldn't calm down in the company, thinking about what Wen Niannan was doing at home.

  Wen Niannan lightly shook his head and said, "This is the wedding of the two of us. I want to prepare with you. This will be a very precious memory."

  Gu Yansheng stepped forward and hugged the person in his arms, and said with a smile. "Okay, listen to you. Let's be together."

  "I told your father and my mother about the wedding. They said they would come back to help us in a few days. Yuan Feng and Gu Lin will be back tomorrow too. They will help me at work. By sharing the burden, I can free up time to prepare for our wedding."

  "Yeah." In the dress shop, the clerk took out the customized dress and passed it to Gu Yansheng. Gu Yansheng took the dress and went into the fitting room.

  "How about this one? The rabbit must like me wearing this."

  Gu Lin took out a blue-gray suit and compared it to the mirror. He thought it was pretty good-looking and planned to try it.

  Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at the time and smiled: "Why are you buying a suit again? It's your brother who got married but not you. Why do you seem to be more excited than him?"

  "I...no, I just feel like going to participate? Naturally, my brother needs to buy a new set of clothes for his wedding, and I also want to take the rabbit with him. Maybe he is very moved and wants to marry me when he sees it."

  "Your kid Bai Jinchen knows that you want to take him home to get a certificate. Are you married? Be careful to scare him."

  Gu Lin put out his tongue mischievously, and said unconvinced: "What about you, Brother Yuanfeng? You're so good at teasing and coaxing, didn't your family A Xuan still promise to be with you now? Huh, you are not as good as me.

  Zhou Yuanfeng's expression changed, and he said solemnly: " Axuan, he just doesn't dare to take this step. He has a gentle temper and is cautious about his feelings. Tang Shuo has become like this now. He only takes care of his younger brother. I have just finished these few days. Go to Tang's house to accompany him."

  Gu Lin scratched his head and said with a smile: "Stop talking about this, right, have you heard that guy Qin Qibo was beaten into the hospital, and he was so traumatized. After he woke up Don't say who hit it.

  He ran away from the hospital before the injury was healed ." Zhou Yuanfeng gave him a white look and said lightly: "Broken a broken leg or a broken leg. He doesn't usually cut a bit of skin and can yell.

 "Is there handcuffs on his hands, there is also an electric shock collar around his neck, and his body is full of bitten teeth marks, and there are lacerations on the back, tusk, at first I thought he was forced. "

  Isn't this just being forced?" Zhou Yuanfeng asked in confusion.

  "No, Mr. Qin volunteered."

  Zhou Yuanfeng was taken aback. He didn't expect that Mr. Qin, who is usually rebellious and rebellious, would be injured in this way, and asked: "Do you know who did it?"

  "Huh? "

  Gu Lin showed a meaningful look and said with a smile: "I know, it's the same person as me. I reminded him that violence and sex are more capable of conquering the young master. He really listened, it's still me. What's the tool for this."

  Gu Yansheng walked out of the fitting room as the two talked.

  -A man in a dark black suit is standing in front of the mirror, and his slim suit looks more slender.

  There is a white shell button on the placket, and a black shirt with a dark pattern inside. There is no tie, and the collar is slightly open.

  Gu Yansheng frowned slightly and looked at himself in the mirror, pulling his sleeves and his face was impatient.

  Gu Lin hurried over and said in surprise: "This one looks so good, I like it so much, and I want to try it."

  "If you want it, I will give it to you."

  Gu Lin was taken aback for a moment: "Huh? Brother, don't you want it?"

  "The styles and colors are a bit too boring. I don't want to wear this low tone for weddings."

  Gu Yansheng turned his head and called the clerk, frowning: "Design Where's the teacher? I said not to have dark colors. I redo this one and change it to white." The clerk cautiously said, "Because your usual clothes are all black, our designer will...then Mr. Wen's style. What?"

  "Black is not suitable for him. I redo it all. It's only a week away. I hope I won't let me down anymore. I will draw the design artwork and let people take it over."

  "Yes, Mr. Gu." In the evening, Many cars parked outside Gu's house.

  "I think this cake is better."

  "No, this one has two photos on it to look good."

  "What about this? This is a three-layer movable."

  Father Wen and Lu Yun are holding the cake shop and the wedding hotel. Planning a book, arguing about which one is better.

  Gu Yansheng gently closed the door of the piano room. Wen Niannan was broadcasting the live broadcast. He was afraid that Wen Niannan would be noisy, so he went to the study.

  Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin in the study were fighting for cookies, and they stopped fighting when Gu Yansheng came in.

  "Is the Mo family ready to do it?"

  Gu Lin took out the photo taken today and handed Gu Yansheng to Gu Yansheng, opening: "Mo Zun appeared downstairs in the Qiyue Group today, and he sent someone to keep his eyeliner at the Tang family. There is also Nange's studio."

  "Damn! I just came to make trouble before the wedding. If the Mo family is not resolved, I am afraid that the concert will go

  wrong ." Zhou Yuanfeng also picked up the photo and saw Tang Lunxuan and Tang Shuo at the door. □ Playing around, hands clenched suddenly.

  "I'll go to the Tang family to protect them, Gu Lin to the studio to protect Nian Nan, you go to negotiate with the Mo family."

  Gu Lin glanced at the two people who were nervous in the photo, and sighed: "But the Mo family didn't make any conditions with us. How can we negotiate? He is here to bring Mo Beiyi back. We just need to protect the people around us and watch. The change is enough."

  Gu Yansheng also felt that he had overreacted. Indeed, Father Mo just wanted to take Mo Beiyi back.

  There are still many things about the wedding, and Nian-nian is busy preparing every day. It would be bad for them if he recklessly initiates an incident.

  "Okay, but if he dares to approach   Nian Nian , I will definitely not let him go!"

  Tang Jia

    After Wen Niannan was pulled away by Gu Yansheng that day, Tang Shuo went downstairs to chase him out, but found that Mo Beiyi was not downstairs.

  "Brother, where's Bei Yi? Where did he go?"

  "Xiao Shuo, brother, you are not allowed to play with Mo Beiyi anymore, he won't come to you in the future."

  Tang Shuo's eyes were instantly red, and he ran to Tang Lunxuan. Pushing him away in front of him, he shouted: "He is my only friend, only he can play with me, why are you driving him away!"

  "You don't understand Xiaoshuo, his identity is very dangerous."

  "He won't accompany me." Do you want you to accompany me when I play? You will only let me wait at home for you to come home. When I wake up, you are gone. I am lonely in the house without friends..."

  From that day on, Tang Lunxuan worked They were all brought home to accompany Tang Shuo to dinner and play.

  Tang Lunxuan was cooking soup in Tangshuo, when suddenly the doorbell rang outside the door.

  " Here ." As soon as he opened the door, before he had time to see who it was, he suddenly kicked him over. Tang Lunxuan's face suddenly turned pale, and he fell to the ground while clutching his abdomen.

  "Ahem...Who are you..."

  The man at the door came in, it was Father Mo.

  "I warned you last time, but you still didn't listen, what about Tang Shuo? Come and search!"

  Several people behind him rushed upstairs to search for people, and Tang Shuo was brought down by pressing his hands.

  Tang Lunxuan wanted to stand up to save his younger brother, but was grabbed by his hair. Father Mo said coldly: "Where is Mo Beiyi? Let him come out."

  "I don't know, he hasn't come for two days."

  Mo father naturally If he didn't believe it, he sneered and punched Tang Lunxuan suddenly.

  "Um..."

  "I'll ask you again, where is Mo Beiyi?"

  Tang Lunxuan vomited a shot of blood, his eyes were misty and said: "I don't know..."

  Tang Shuo struggled and shouted, "Let go of my brother!"

  Mo When the father saw this, he kicked it, took out Tang Shuo's phone and took a photo, opened the contact, found Mo Beiyi and sent it.

  "Tie Tang Shuo up and take it away." Suddenly a scream came from behind, and the two of them fell to the ground and struggling with their eyes covered. Father Mo frowned and looked back.

  I saw Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng standing at the door with whips in their hands, looking at him coldly.

  Father Mo threw away the phone and grabbed Tang Shuo, looking at the two indifferently.

  Zhou Yuanfeng saw Tang Lunxuan whose mouth was bloody and pale on the ground, and hurriedly rushed over.

  "Axuan, Axuan, how are you doing?" Tang Lunxuan shook his head pale, and begged weakly: "Yuan Feng... please save Tang Shuo..."

  "I will save him, don't worry."

  Gu Yansheng threw it away. The whip in his hand came over with a cold face and saw the Tang brothers and said in a deep voice: "Mo Zun, do you think this is Country Z and can let you hurt people at will? Don't forget that this is my site. . " 

"total care, I heard you been preparing for the wedding, a few days ago to Tang Tang moon disagree with, is not it? you do not want me to take away Mobei Yi, did not that afraid my son will be wrapped around the moon Tang Are you talking about Wen Niannan? If you want the Gu Group to intervene in this matter, then I don't mind ruining your wedding."

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed fiercely, and gritted his teeth: "Dare you!"

  He unbuttoned his jacket and took it. Lifted the whip and threw it over.

  "Stop!" Mo Beiyi's roar came from outside the door.

  Mo Beiyi walked in with a trembling body, and suddenly knelt in front of Mo's father.

  "Father... please let him go, he is innocent"

  Mo father said solemnly: "Follow me back to Country Z to inherit the Mo Group and be a qualified heir without weakness."

  Mo Beiyi suddenly lost control of his emotions. "What is a qualified Mohs heir? You have become a puppet who only knows benefits and rights like you, who is cold-blooded and cold-blooded like you!"

  Mo Beiyi looked down at Tang Shuo, who was staring at him in a daze. smile:. "I love him, I love him ... I can not live without him"? "you think he does not remember Wen Niannan loss of memory, so you have a chance, are not you,"

  Mo father face more and more It was ugly, and suddenly he took out a blue injection.

  "Oh, okay, do you want to try if Tang Shuo's injection of the medicine restores all his memories, will he still like you?"

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !