Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!

Gu Yansheng, who couldn't find anyone, called Wen Nienan, but no one answered, and his anxiety became stronger and stronger.

Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan are not there, and Wen Niannan's phone cannot be reached.

Gu Yansheng squeezed the ring box in his hand and murmured, "It will be fine. He must have gone out with Aunt Xu Shulan and the others. What am I thinking about..." The reason why Gu Yansheng was so flustered when he saw Wen Niannan not at home was because Afraid of him hurting himself.

Yesterday, Uncle Xu called him and said that Wen Niannan's mood was not very good, so he thought about coming back early to surprise Wen Niannan.

Just as Gu Yansheng called Wen Niannan over and over again, Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan came back outside the door.

Gu Yansheng breathed a sigh of relief and got up and walked over to ask where Wen Niannan was, only to see Uncle Xu running over in a panic.

Uncle Xu glanced upstairs and hurriedly said: "Sir! Is the madam back? Is the madam back already? Did you see the madam?"

"Madam, he is gone..."

The phone in Gu Yansheng's hand fell off. On the ground, on the broken screen is Wen Niannan's number.

Gu Yansheng's face turned pale for an instant, and he grabbed Xu Shu's shoulder and said tremblingly, "You...what are you talking about? How could this be..."

Wen Niannan is missing?

Gu Yansheng's heart trembled suddenly, and he recalled Wen Niannan who had disappeared after attending the banquet a year ago, and the man who came back covered in blood...

"Madam said that Dr. Li who went to the hospital at noon went out again, but God It's almost dark and haven't come back yet. We went to the hospital to look for it and couldn't find it. Dr. Li said that his wife left at noon..."

Gu Yansheng shook back a few steps, and shouted out of control: "Go and find! Go and find it! He got it back!"

Gu Yansheng held the ring box and his hands were shaking. He was afraid... He was afraid that Wen Niannan would be kidnapped again , and he was afraid to see Wen Niannan covered with blood again, or... the dying Wen Niannan...

"I brought the ring back, I still I want to send him to you...you will be fine...it will be fine."

Gu Yansheng sent someone to find a few roads near the hospital. He drove to the hospital and looked for a long time along the way, but there was still no news. .

...

Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin rushed over when they heard the news, and their faces became serious after asking about the situation.

Gu Yansheng stared at the surveillance video from Gu Lin's computer, but none of the surveillance cameras in the hospital recalled Wen Niannan's car.

Uncle Xu thought of something and said, "

Could the wife drive to Wen's house?" Gu Lin called up the surveillance near Wen's house, and he saw Wen Niannan in the video.

Immediately afterwards, Tang Shuo appeared in the video, and the man in black who got out of the car after Tang Shuo left took Wen Niannan away.

"It's the Qin family again!" But then the long-haired man in black in the video suddenly looked in the direction of the surveillance and made a signature gesture of the Mo family.

"It's from the Mo Beiyi's family."

"The Mo family in country Z has always had a wide network of black and white people, and the methods are extremely vicious. Mo Beiyi's father is even more difficult to provoke and ruthless, I am afraid that he will read Brother Nan... There are many evils."

Gu Yansheng's heart trembled sharply, and he sternly said: " Where did you go after I went to Chamo's house to come to Country M! Use everyone to find where they are hiding!" Zhou Yuanfeng sighed: "Asheng, you Don't worry, I know you're worried about Niannan, but if you get messed up, no one can save him."

"How can I not be in a hurry! I promised him... I promised to protect him from letting him go." Injured, don't let him be taken away by anyone, I promised him..."

Gu Yansheng looked at the ring box in his hand and choked up: "If something happens to Nian Nian... If something happens to him... I will definitely not let Mo Family go! Even if I lose my life, I will destroy Mo Family!"

...

"What deal? "Tang Shuo looked at Father Mo warily.

"I want you to leave Mo Beiyi and disappear without a trace."

Father Mo threw a stack of photos in front of Tang Shuo, and said coldly: "You have liked Wen Niannan since high school, and you still love him for so many years. Right? It's a pity that you are always inferior to Gu Yansheng."

"And you deceived my son because you wanted to have the ability to compete with Gu Yansheng, didn't you?"

Tang Shuo's expression changed, and he said coldly, "You catch me." What exactly is Wen Niannan going to do? He is from Gu Yansheng, and the Gu family will not let it go..."

Father Mo suddenly said: "Then do you want Wen Niannan to be yours? I can help you."

"What do you mean? "Tang Shuo looked at him in surprise.

"I can make Wen Niannan brainwash and forget everything, so that you think you are the person he loves the most. I will erase your traces so that the Gu family will not be able to find them. In exchange, I want you never to be allowed again from now on. See Mo Beiyi."

Father Mo lit his cigar and let out a puff of smoke, and said coldly: "How? It's only good for you. If you agree, you can be together forever."

As long as Tang Shuo and Wen Niannan are together, Mo Bei Yi would no longer hold on to hope and refuse to return to Mo's house.

"I refuse..."

Tang Shuo's unexpected answer caught Mo's father for a moment, and frowned, "I don't understand."

"If all his memories are erased, he won't be Wen Niannan, there is only one body left, he The person I love is Gu Yansheng, not Tang Shuo, I just need to know that I love him enough ... "