Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals

Gu Yansheng's back injury slowly recovered, but he deliberately pretended to be seriously injured, and Wen Niannan stayed in the hospital to take care of him.

  In the hospital, Wen Niannan was sitting by the bed watching the progress of next month's concert.

  Gu Yansheng frowned slightly and sat up, holding Wen Niannan, and said, "Why don't you read the planning book about our wedding, can't you watch the concert later?"

  "Lingling and the others have resigned and returned to their hometown. I don't have an agent or assistant now. These can only be done by yourself."

  Gu Yansheng rubbed his ears and said with a chuckle: "I said before, I want to open a brokerage company for you, this is not a joke, let you be your own boss, I will be yours. Agent, okay?"

  Wen Niannan avoided itchingly, and asked in confusion: "A brokerage company? Is it the only one for me?"

  "You can also sign some people with musical talents. The Gu Group has connections and resources. You will be a very reliable boss, do you want to try? Tomorrow I will let Xiao Li arrange."

  Gu Yansheng actually wanted Wen Niannan to leave Tang Shuo's studio out of selfishness, so he wanted to open it. A brokerage company, so even Wen Niannan is in Gu's enterprise.

  Wen Niannan hesitated for a long time, shook his head and said, "Forget it, I am only familiar with playing the piano, and I don't have any management experience. In case the company fails..."

  "No, I will help you. If you don't understand, you can Ask me, even if you fail, it's okay, and you won't waste much money."

  Gu Yansheng knew that he was interested when he saw his eyes lit up, and his mood became happy.

  "Just treat it as a wedding gift I gave you? When I am discharged from the hospital, we will prepare the wedding together. After the wedding, I will accompany you to the concert. Let's not separate for a moment."

  Gu Yansheng's cell phone suddenly rang, yes Gu Lin called and said that Mo's father and Mo Beiyi were checked by the police of country M and restricted from entering country M.

  Gu Lin on the other end of the phone curled his lips and asked, "By the way, didn't Tang Shuo get shot twice? Is he okay? Is he awake?"

  Gu Yansheng glanced at the person sitting beside him, frowning and said: "Your company has no one now, you go to the company to take care of things clean, don't worry about other things."

  Gu Yansheng, who hung up the phone, lay down on the bed and watched. Wen Niannan said slowly: "I know you are worried about Tang Shuo. The doctor said that he is recovering well and he will be fine."

  Wen Niannan raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him and said, "Well, I know...I'm not worried. "

  Gu Yansheng watched his eyes dodge, and deliberately asked: "What should I do if I have scars? This is the scar I left to save my rival. You can't call me jealous and stingy anymore."

  Wen Niannan knew what he meant and sighed. "I really didn't expect you to be so wary of Tang Shuo. We are all about to have a wedding. How could I like others again."

  Gu Yansheng stopped talking when he stood up, and then spoke for a long time.

  "I know you treat Tang Shuo as a friend, but he didn't treat you as a friend. He always has you in his heart. Even if I say let go, I still don't want you to approach him."

  A guilt flashed in Wen Niannan's eyes, and he whispered: "I thought he had put it down, and I didn't understand it until he got the medicine by the sea cliff that day..."

  "Niannian, Mo Beiyi likes him, Tang Shuo may also like Mo Beiyi, as long as you deliberately alienate him, he Will slowly let go of this relationship, maybe with Mo Beiyi, do you want to make Tang Shuo happy too?"

  Gu Yansheng grabbed the emotion in his eyes and said solemnly, "So... I want you to be cruel and goodbye. Go and see him, okay?"

  Wen Niannan glanced at the door, his eyes flickered slightly, and nodded: "Well, maybe this is better for him."

  Wen Niannan suddenly reached out and took the fruit on the table and peeled it up.

  "Wait a minute, I'll peel an orange for you to eat."

  Gu Yansheng was taken aback, glanced at the cyan oranges and muttered: "Oranges? This...oranges are sour."

  Gu Yansheng has always been most afraid of eating sour things since he was a child, even at ordinary times. I never want to put vinegar on my meals.

  "Well, I know that oranges are sour. I'll peel one for you. I have to finish it." Wen Niannan peeled the oranges and handed them to him, watching him eat them.

  The smile on Gu Yansheng's face froze a bit, and he bit the bullet and took the sour orange.

  ...In the hotel, the surface of the huge bed was messy, and the dull groans of men sounded in the room from time to time.

  "Um...it hurts..."

  A pair of rubber handcuffs on the bedside locked two snow-white slender hands, and the wrists were full of bruises from struggling.

  The locked man's chest was ups and downs, panting heavily, but the looming hickey under the shock collar on his neck was imaginative.

  Looking around, I saw that the man on the bed was covered with scars and bite marks. Nothing was intact. His forehead was covered with cold sweat. The sweat moistened his hair and stuck to his neck, a bit more ambiguous.

  But even so, the person on the bed did not dare to move his neck to wipe off the sweat, because as soon as he moved, the shock collar would be touched.

  But he was so painful that he couldn't help but move.

  "Um...Ah!" The person on the bed suddenly screamed with a trembling body.

  "Damn! That bastard! Bastard bastard bastard!"

  Not long after the door was suddenly opened, a man in a black suit walked in. He stepped forward and turned off the collar switch, frowning.

  "You moved 4 times an hour, triggered 4 times, Qin Qibo."

  Qin Qibo shook the handcuffs hard to get up, but couldn't move in pain, and said weakly, "I...I'm not working, Xiao Qihao begs you. It's closed."

  Xiao Qihao glanced at the time, stepped forward and approached Qin Qibo. He saw that the opponent's eyes were quickly replaced by fear.

  Qin Qibai saw the opponent's hand stretched out under him, and struggling in fear: "What...what are you doing..."

  "You did a good job today. When the time is up, I will help you take it down."

  Xiao Qihao said . He took off his clothes and reached out to take off the things behind.

  "Um...it hurts... asshole! Wouldn't you be gentle!" Qin Qibai's face flushed suddenly.

  "You still have the strength to scold me. It seems that you are not in pain. You fainted in the hospital last time."

  Xiao Qihao took out the key and unlocked the handcuffs. Qin Qibai gasped in pain.

  Xiao Qihao looked at the other party's body full of traces left by him last night, his eyes flashed unbearable, but he quickly grabbed it, and said faintly: "Go take a shower, I'll apply medicine for you."

  The person on the bed closed his eyes. Still motionless, Xiao Qihao's body stiffened, thinking that he had passed out from the pain, and quickly reached out to support him.

  "Young Master..."

  Suddenly he was caught by the person on the bed. Qin Qibai opened his eyes with a smile, and said weakly: "Are you scared? Xiao Qihao, you feel distressed, are you distressed...

  " You obviously like me, but you just like me but refuse to admit it. I, Qin Qibai, will definitely let you say that you like me, and I will let you admit defeat..."

  Xiao Qihao did not speak, but looked at the person in front of him with complicated eyes, his eyes changed. Suddenly he kissed him cruelly, and violently took off the clothes he had just put on him.

  Xiao Qihao pulled off his tie and tied Qin Qibo's hand to the top of his head. He roared with a gloomy face: "Do you think you will win? Do you think I will like you! You squandered what I used to you?

  Humiliation , do you think I will still be soft to you!" Qin Qibai's clothes were taken off again, and his body was trembling with fear, and he trembled: "You...what are you doing? Xiao Qihao, I don't want to...I hurt...Ah! ! "

  without any foreplay body was invaded again in, Qin Qibai pain in front of a black and almost fainted, his body has pain to the limit, the tears fell on the pillow ...

  Xiao Qi Hao before leaving him to clean up the body medicine, throw A few words.

  "The collar is not allowed to be taken off. I will have a socializing tomorrow night. You accompany me, provided that you can stand up, and your identity will no longer be President Xiao Qin at the time of introduction."

  ... In the ward, Tang Shuo opened weakly. Opened his eyes.

  Tang Shuo vaguely saw a person standing in front of the bed, and he reached out to touch it.

  "Niannan...Niannan..."

  Suddenly the person in front of him turned into a shadow and disappeared, and Tang Shuo also woke up.

  It's just that there is no light in the eyes, as if the original dazzling gem has lost its light.

  Tang Shuo moved his body slightly, and the sharp pain that came from his whole body instantly made his face paler.

  "Um..."

  Tang Shuo had a headache as if he was about to explode, but he didn't have the strength to move his body. Suddenly, a lot of pictures flashed through his mind. He saw Mo Beiyi's bloody hands before he fell into a coma, and the desperate and collapsed roar...

  In my mind, I instantly recalled everything that happened before the coma, and...the loss of memory after the drug injection and the bit by bit of Mo Beiyi.

  He remembered, he remembered everything.

  He remembered Mo Beiyi's smile when he was walking on the road against the wind with his back on his back.

  I remembered Mo Beiyi gently rubbing the ice cream on the corner of his mouth, and remembered the joyful memories of Mo Beiyi playing with him.

  Tang Shuo's body trembled slightly, his eyes were full of disbelief, and he muttered, "No...cough cough...how could this be? Impossible..."

  "Why not Niannan...why Mo Beiyi..."

  Tang Shuo's chest came. He couldn't accept that Mo Beiyi had been with him for so long.

  At the beginning, it was because Mo Beiyi and his father were involved in Haiya that Nian Nan was in danger, and he has been blaming Mo Beiyi until now.

  Before he fell into a coma, he saw Mo Beiyi's father shooting him. He used himself to force Mo Beiyi into Mo Beiyi's fatal weakness...

  Yeah... Mo Bei was so cold and mysterious in high school. Yi was not in the same world with him, they... shouldn't have contact.

  Good to go... Good to go... I am the only one left.

  Tang Shuo's eye sockets were slightly red, and he slowly closed his eyes, and two tears fell on the end of his eyes.

  I don't know if it is because I know that Wen Niannan is getting married, or because...Mo Beiyi is leaving.

  ...

  Zhou Yuanfeng came to see Gu Yansheng tonight, and he also brought a news.

  Tang Shuo woke up, and he also recovered his memory.

  Wen Niannan handed the rice porridge to Gu Yansheng, and said worriedly: "How is Tang Shuo now? Did he ask about Mo Beiyi?"

  "He was transferred to the hospital in the afternoon after waking up. He asked for it and said that he wanted it. Go to a quieter hospital and recuperate slowly, not wanting to see anyone."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !