Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss

I thought that Wen Niannan would dare to say these words if he couldn't hear it, but it turned out that they were all heard. 

Gu Yansheng's eyes were a little dodge, afraid to look at Wen Niannan's eyes, he was afraid that he had acted too quickly and ruined the atmosphere of the two.

Wen Niannan took off the Bluetooth headset, looked at the restless Gu Yansheng, and said faintly: "Actually, you don't need to give me a reward in the live broadcast. I don't care about those virtual rankings."

Wen Niannan was a little surprised after guessing that Mr. Li is Gu Yansheng, no wonder at the time. Gu Yansheng would come over so quickly when he had abdominal pain during the live broadcast.

"Are you... have been watching my live broadcast all the time?"

Gu Yansheng nodded, his eyes dodging a little: "I have set a special attention reminder, I am watching your new song and live broadcast."

Wen Niannan was slightly startled, he did not expect Gu Yansheng A special attention reminder was set up unexpectedly.

" Nian Nian , are you writing a new song?"

"Preparing for a new album, and tomorrow will go abroad to shoot the album cover."

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's hand, his eyes flickered slightly, and said: "You...how are your hands recovered? How is it?"

Gu Yansheng moved his hands and whispered softly: "The doctor said that he is recovering well, and I went to the follow- up consultation on time." Gu Yansheng clearly noticed that the atmosphere between the two was completely different from before. This time...Wen Niannan didn't have it. Get away from him.

"Niannian, I made a reservation for a restaurant, can I go to lunch with me?"

There was no response for a long time, and a loneliness flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes.

"Let's go"

Gu Yansheng was stunned, and said in a stupefied manner: "Huh?"

"I'm hungry."

Gu Yansheng breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and opened the door.

Lingling saw them when they were going out together, her eyes widened in astonishment as she looked at Gu Yansheng who was smiling behind her.

"Damn, what was said on Weibo is true. Brother Niannan is really with Mr. Gu? Then my brother Tang is not my boss?"

Tang Shuo came back from a business trip abroad and just got off the plane. Went to Mingyue Studio.

"Lingling, what about Niannan ?"

Lingling was taken aback, and said, "Ah this..." Tang Shuo saw that she refused to say, thinking it was Wen Niannan who had not come, and hurriedly said, "Is he sick?

" Mr. Gu came just now, and he took Brother Nan to the restaurant..."

Tang Shuo froze, pretending to be relaxed: "Is that right...I know, then I'll go first, so I don't need to tell him I've been here."

Lingling Stopped Tang Shuo, and said in doubt: "Brother Tang, can I ask if Brother Niannan and Gu are always together? I saw a lot of sayings on Weibo that they were together."

Tang Shuo's hand was tightly clenched. He loosened it again and said with a smile: "Perhaps...Anyway...It's a matter of time or night, isn't it? They are very good match and love each other..."

But the eyes were full of bitterness, without the slightest smile.

Tang Shuo picked up Mo Beiyi's phone on the way back when he drove back. He was about to start the car after hanging up, but he saw two people in front of the restaurant window across the street.

Tang Shuo watched for a long time and drove away until he drove to a place where the restaurant could not be seen.

"Wake up Tang Shuo... it's over, as long as he is good... as long as he can be happy with the person he likes..."

Mo Beiyi received a call from Tang Shuo's friend, saying that Tang Shuo was working hard in the bar. Drunk and got drunk, he opened the door of the private room and saw the person sitting on the ground holding a wine glass.

"Stop drinking, I'll take you home."

Tang Shuo was lying on the table drunkly holding the wine glass: "They are together... They are really going to get back together. I will never have a chance again..."

Mo Beiyi snatched the wine glass and sighed: "Since I am not willing, then again Why give up on him? If you didn't go to Gu Yansheng at the time, maybe you would get him."

"Because he is not happy... The person Niannan loves is not me. He will not be happy with me. He only likes him.

Only Gu Yansheng will laugh..." Tang Shuo lay on the table with red eyes and smiled and said: "He can only laugh when he is next to Gu Yansheng. Now he is back, you see, Niannan is slowly recovering now... I just want He's good enough."

"It's over... nothing can't bear it."

Mo Beiyi said distressedly: "Then why are you crying?"

Tang Shuo wiped away his tears at random and said with a smile: "I'm laughing...I'm here. Happy for him, I won't love anyone anymore..."

"What about me?"

Mo Beiyi stepped forward and squatted down, whispering: "Xiaoshuo...I like you..."

"I don't want to hear"

Mo Bei Yi shook Tang Shuo's hand and choked up: "I have liked you since high school. I have never seen a boy with such a good-looking smile, but I

know you like Wen Niannan, so I can only secretly confess. Like you, I have no less love for you for so many years than you have for Wen Niannan..."

Tang Shuo shook off Mo Beiyi's hand vigorously and stood up.

"Don't tell me I don't want to listen! I don't like you, I said I don't like you! I only love Wen Niannan! I won't love anyone except him..."

Peng's door was closed, only Mo Beiyi is left alone.

This is the newly opened music restaurant under Phil's name. There are many of Phil's treasures, Gu Yansheng Knowing that Wen Nienan is a fan of Phil, he brought him here.