Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine

Wen Niannan had a severe headache after developing a fever. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the strange room around him and wanted to sit up, only to find that he was being held in his arms. 

Wen Niannan's expression changed, and he hurriedly pushed away. He turned and looked behind him, only to realize that Tang Shuo was holding him.

"Tang Shuo? Why are you here?"

Tang Shuo's back was pushed and hit the wall, and the place where he was injured by the whip caused him to breathe a cold breath.

Tang Shuo endured the pain, pretending to be relaxed: "I...I received the photo they sent, I want to save you,

Niannan , do you still have a headache?" Wen Niannan saw the blood on Tang Shuo's clothes and was worried said : "Did they beat you?" Wen Niannan wanted to untie Tang Shuo's clothes to check his injuries, but was avoided.

Tang Shuo smiled and shook his head: "It's okay. It's just a few whips. You still had a fever last night. Don't move." There was a noise outside the door, and a group of people ran away while speaking in a language they didn't understand. past.

Wen Niannan heard that it was the language of country Z and whispered: "Are they from country Z?"

Tang Shuo's eyes flickered slightly, and he said in a deep voice, "It was made by Mo Beiyi's father. He wants Mo Beiyi to return to the country of Z and inherit the Mo family. Mo Beiyi fell out with his family and didn't want to go back. His father wanted to use me to force him back."

Wen Niannan was taken aback and asked, "Why would he use you to threaten Mo Beiyi?"

"Because... Mo Beiyi likes it. Me." Tang Shuo lowered his head and squeezed his hands, he took advantage of Mo Beiyi's feelings.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Nian Nian, it was my fault that made you arrested. This incident shouldn't involve you."

"He made a condition for me. He would use medicine to make you forget Gu Yansheng forever, make you fall in love with me, and make Gu Yansheng never find us, so that Mo Beiyi can join country Z, and I rejected him..."

Wen Niannan Looking at Tang Shuo in a daze, his eyes flashed slightly, and he said in a daze, "Forget...Gu Yansheng?"

If Tang Shuo agreed yesterday, now I don't remember who Gu Yansheng is, will I no longer feel so hurt in my heart? ...

The piano boy I met for the first time at the banquet, the desperate memories of the basement after being kidnapped, the nightmare memories of the high school years, the disgusting memories of the three years of marriage...

The memories of the past are dark and painful, maybe it is good to forget.

But Wen Niannan trembled suddenly when he heard that he would forget Gu Yansheng forever.

Are you really willing? Are there really only these memories with Gu Yansheng?

Gu Yansheng, who defended him against all injuries, rescued him during the touring stage accident regardless of his own safety... Gu Yansheng, who had stomach bleeding to help him get the medicine and drank his stomach, and Gu Yansheng, who decisively left without hiding all the truth... knows he likes it. The music restaurant created a WE restaurant for him, knowing that he missed his mother, and repaired the video... 

People who never liked flowers and soil learned to take care of potted plants, and sent him sunflowers every day to make him happy, even if he was busy at work, he would accompany him I accompany him to practice piano at dinner...

It turned out that Gu Yansheng had done a lot for himself before he knew it.

It turned out that the violent and irritable Gu Yansheng had changed so much for himself... Wen Niannan suddenly realized that he was completely inseparable from Gu Yansheng, and all the memories with him were so precious.

Wen Niannan looked at the foggy sky outside the window, fearing it would rain again.

Gu Yansheng...Where are you now

...

After getting the address, Gu Yansheng took someone and rushed over. Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng drove along.

Gu Yansheng looked at Mo Beiyi in the co-pilot, and said coldly: "If something happens to Nian Nian, I won't let you go back to Mo's house alive!" Mo Beiyi looked at Tang Shuo's positioning red dot on the computer, and said in a deep voice: "I know that I made him tired. My father wanted Tang Shuo to be with Wen Niannan, and he wanted to force me to go back before he arrested them."

"Niannian won't leave with Tang Shuo, he won't leave me."

Mo Beiyi's eyes darkened and frowned, "Yes, Wen Niannan won't leave you, but if he doesn't remember you, it's not necessarily."

Gu Yansheng had a bad feeling in his heart, and said coldly, "What are you talking about... "

My father can make Wen Niannan lose his memory, just like being brainwashed and remembering nothing. The Mo family has a lot of shameful medicines and methods, I'm afraid they will be used to deal with Tang Shuo and the others."

Gu Yansheng's expression instantly changed after hearing this. It was pale, and the speed of the car became faster and faster, and I could not wait to fly over now.

The car stopped in front of a hidden villa. Gu Yansheng immediately opened the door and rushed in. Gu Lin and the others hurriedly followed.

But when they entered, they found that the villa was empty.

"Look separately! Gu Lin go to the second floor, Yuan Feng, you go to the third floor."

Gu Yansheng and Mo Beiyi went to the basement, but they searched and found no one.

Gu Lin's voice suddenly heard from upstairs, Gu Yansheng trembled and rushed upstairs, and Mo Beiyi hurriedly followed.

But when Gu Yansheng rushed to the second floor, he was instantly frozen by the scene in front of him, and his body seemed to fall into the ice cave in an instant.

On the ground is Wen Niannan's coat, the blue coat is stained with blood, and there is an empty needle on the ground...

Gu Yansheng doesn't know how he walked over, and he knelt down on the ground with a trembling figure and picked up the coat on the ground...

" No...how could it be like this...I'm here to save you, Niannian  "