Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4

After Tang Shuo had a fever, he woke up with a terrible headache. He opened his eyes and saw the water glass on the table and the remaining medicine. He also put a towel on his head.

  He remembered that he fell asleep without finding the medicine last night, and woke up with a fever in the middle of the night.

  Suddenly there was a noise from downstairs, Tang Shuo shook his head to wake up, his head was still dizzy, and he stood up and helped the wall to walk outside the door.

  Tang Shuo picked up the vase in the hallway and walked downstairs deeply. As soon as he walked down the stairs, he saw the coat of the stranger on the sofa, and there was noise in the kitchen.

  Tang Shuo's eyes became alert, he clenched the vase and walked to the kitchen, but the people in the kitchen walked out at this moment.

  Mo Beiyi walked out wearing an apron with soup in his hand, and was startled when he saw the person standing still with a vase in his hand.

  Tang Shuo was also stunned when he saw him: "Mo...Mo Beiyi? Why are you."

  "You woke up, do you feel better? I fed you the medicine and measured your temperature. It should be much better."

  Mo Bei Yi put the porridge in his hand on the table, stepped forward and took the vase in Tang Shuo's hand, raised his hand and touched his forehead, and then touched his forehead.

  "Well, it's not as burned as in the morning."

  Tang Shuo avoided his hand and asked: "Why are you here? How did you come in."

  "I went to the company to look for you, and Xiao Yin said you were sick. He had a job to deal with, so I helped him deliver the medicine."

  Mo Beiyi saw that he was standing there and did not respond, a touch of disappointment flashed in his eyes, and he smiled: "I haven't eaten anything for a day, are you hungry? I made the porridge for you, you taste it, and you will recover quickly after eating something."

  Mo Beiyi took Tang Shuo and sat at the table, passing the spoon to him.

  Tang Shuo stared blankly at the white porridge in the bowl, then looked at the apron on Mo Beiyi's body, and took a sip from the spoon.

  "Is it delicious?" Mo Beiyi asked expectantly.

  "Well, it's delicious."

  Tang Shuo was really hungry, and drank the porridge in the bowl in a short while, Mo Beiyi sat aside and looked at him with a gentle smile in his eyes.

  Tang Shuo put down the spoon and whispered: "Also...are there any more?"

  Mo Beiyi was taken aback, and quickly nodded, "Yes, I will help you serve a bowl again."

  Tang Shuo felt a little bit after eating . Spirit, originally wanted to see some documents, but Mo Beiyi snatched the documents and insisted on helping him back to his room to rest.

  Mo Beiyi covered the quilt, and said seriously: "You are sick now, take a good rest, and I will make you a good meal at night."

  Tang Shuo was taken aback, looking at Mo Beiyi for a long time, he hadn't refuted it, maybe it was. I took the medicine and fell asleep shortly after lying down, and didn't wake up until dark.

  Tang Shuo opened the door and looked at the corridor. There was no sound downstairs. He thought Mo Beiyi had gone, but when he went downstairs, he saw Mo Beiyi on the sofa applying medicine on his hand.

  "What's wrong with your hand?"

  Mo Beiyi quickly hid his hands behind his back when he heard the voice, and smiled: "You are awake, it's nothing, it was just when you were cutting vegetables." Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Fanwai 4: Take care of sickness Tang Shuo, feeling warming up

  "You cook? I remember that you can't cook?" Tang Shuo remembered that when he was in the Qiyue Group before, Mo Beiyi said that he had never been in the kitchen and he could not recognize many dishes.

  Mo Beiyi put on the gloves on the side, stood up and walked over, and said, "I made the food you like. I was about to call you and you woke up. Did you wake up after smelling the scent?"

  Tang Shuo was taken to the table and was stunned when he saw the table full of food. He was stunned and said: "How do you know that I like these dishes?"

  He hasn't eaten M country food for a long time. These are the dishes on the table. He used to have dishes on his table.

  "I called your brother and asked, he told me, in fact... I was learning a long time ago, and I did it many times without having the chance to cook it for you."

  Tang Shuo's hand gave him a meal, and he didn't expect Mo Bei Yi will learn to cook for himself.

  He reached out and picked up the fish in front of him and tasted it, only to find that the taste was exactly the same as what he had eaten at home.

  Mo Beiyi asked expectantly: "Is it delicious?" It was delicious, much like the taste of home. "

  Great, I thought you wouldn't like it." Mo Beiyi also sat down and took a bite of the fish with a smile on his face.

  Tang Shuo glanced at the wound covered by his gloves, his eyes flickered slightly and said: "You have a talent for cooking, it is really delicious."

  Mo Beiyi smiled, a little embarrassed: "Actually, I started doing it. It's not delicious, and it's so hard to learn how to cook. I have made it many times. — When I started learning, I ate it and threw up."

  Tang Shuo smiled in his eyes when he heard it, and caught it with chopsticks. Your warm reminder liver said: "So there are things that Mo Beiyi is not good at."

  Mo Beiyi stared at the fish in the bowl, stunned, and said: "The request timed out.

  Tang Shuo lowered his head and avoided his sight. , Slowly said: "You... accompany me to eat together. I haven't been sitting at the table with another person for a long time. There are so many delicious foods, it is wasteful to eat. "

  " Good. "

  Tang Shuo was in a daze when he saw his smirk. This man who can make the business of the Z country turbulent learn how to cook for himself, and how many times he hurt his hand to achieve the same taste.

  Slowly looked at that. On the blindfold, he noticed that the blindfold that Mo Beiyi wore when they met for the first time was different and became longer.

  "Mo Beiyi, you don't have to be afraid that I see your eyes, and you don't need to avoid me deliberately. , I know that you wear an eye mask that can completely cover the scars for me, and I also know... It is very uncomfortable and makes your eyes hurt. "

  Tang Shuo hand gently Moxiang his goggles, Mobei Yi subconsciously want to escape, hurriedly said:" Do not ... win. "

  Tang Shuo stroked the hair covering the eye mask on Mo Beiyi's forehead, and sighed, "There is nothing to cover. I never thought it would be ugly if you have scars. In the future, you don't have to be afraid of me to look at and avoid me and change back to you. I usually wear it."

  Mo Beiyi didn't dare to look into Tang Shuo's eyes. He didn't want to let the one he loves see his flaws.

  "Do you really think the scars on my eyes are ugly?"

  Tang Shuo shook his head and said, "It's not ugly, it's not ugly at all."

  Mo Beiyi squeezed the spoon in his hand and released it for a long time. He sighed, looked up at the person in front of him, and smiled: "As long as you are not afraid and don't feel ugly, I won't hide from it anymore." It was obviously only the time when the two of them had a meal, and they didn't say anything. a few words.

  But this night... Mo Beiyi felt the great change Tang Shuo had made to him.

  Since Tang Shuo recovered from his illness, Mo Beiyi would often take meals to the company to accompany him to dinner, and the two went to the playground where they had not attended the appointment.

  Qiyue Group employees often see Mo Beiyi driving to find Mr. Tang, and they also find that Mr. Tang is no longer as unloving as he used to be.

  Gradually, everyone in the company knew that the rumored Mo Beiyi was chasing President Tang.

  "What are you bringing me here for?"

  Mo Beiyi took Tang Shuo to the exhibition. At first he was puzzled, but after seeing the painting, he was stunned. The paintings were all M country buildings.

  "Damn it, it turned out to be you!" A familiar voice came from behind him, and Tang Shuo turned his head to look at Gu Lin.

  Gu Lin said that there are Bai Jinchen's paintings here. He came with Bai Jinchen and asked them if they wanted to try painting.

  Tang Shuo saw Mo Beiyi's eyes lit up and nodded in agreement.

  Mo Beiyi drew a blue cat and turned to look at Tang Shuo, only to find that Tang Shuo painted a panda.

  "Xiao Shuo."

  Tang Shuo turned his head and asked in confusion: "Huh?"

  Mo Beiyi smiled and smeared paint on his eyes with his hand. The eyes were painted black, and he chuckled, "Does it look like a silly panda? Tang Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi's eyes wearing black goggles. , Looked at the blackened eyes again, feeling unbearable.

  "Well , it looks like a panda. I like the panda's black eye circles very much. It looks like a superhero. "

  Tang Shuo stroked Mo Beiyi's blindfold, blackened his eyes with paint, and chuckled: "Me too, two lovely pandas." Mo Beiyi's eyes flickered and his heart trembled slightly. He held Tang Shuo's hand and did not speak.

  Tomorrow is the New Year, but the people of

  Country B have no tradition of celebrating the New Year. In the past two days, country B has snowed a lot and the road has frozen. , Tang Shuo has a holiday today, and is alone at home to handle the company's work.

  Ding...

  Mo Beiyi sent a message.

  [The snow here is too big and the road is blocked for cars to pass, I may not be able to accompany you for the New Year. ]

  Don lunar TV drama words in a row lost touch of flash, file down stunned for a long time.

  [ah, all right, I have a lot of work to deal with]

  Don moon did not look down, but got up and left the study he opened The TV in the living room was turned on until the volume was very loud, and a man curled up on the sofa watching the video of fireworks at home sent by his brother. He saw the photo of Wen Niannanfa on Weibo, and Gu Yansheng gave him a large bouquet of sunflowers. Two people I watched the fireworks outside the house together. Today is the last day of the year. Everyone is with friends and family. It seems that everyone is having a good time, and they are all knocking at the door with their loved ones. the sound of the door, Tang Yi Zheng Shuo slightly up from the sofa.

  Don moon walked slowly opened the door, he saw the whole body in the North Mo Yi stood trembling door frozen.

  "you ... you do not mean to be snow on the way It's blocked, can't you come? How come..."

  Tang Shuo pulled the person in, took off his coat and handed him.

  Mo Beiyi was covered with snow, and his voice trembling coldly: "I...how am I willing to let my Xiao Shuo stay home for New Year's Eve, the snow is too thick, and the car can't drive... I ran."

  Tang Shuo paused, and said in astonishment: "What? It was snowing and so cold, you came running?"

  "I think you will be lonely at home alone, and you must be very lonely in a strange country without family and friends to accompany you during the New Year. It's uncomfortable, I want to be with you..."

  "Are you crazy? Are you not cold in such a heavy snow?"

  Mo Beiyi was shivering all over, but still smiled and said: "It's cold, but I want to be with me. Xiao Shuo spent the first New Year. I want to be the first to say a Happy New Year to you. I want to be the first... and the only one..."

  Tang Shuo looked at the cold and trembling person, his eyes were instantly red. , And hugged Mo Beiyi.

  "Idiot... I'm so stupid."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !