chapter thirty nine

j u n g k o o k

Spicy

"Baby, you'll be writing a report like everyone else does. I'll be giving you a time that'll probably start any minute now. You have everything on your computer and you have until 4 p.m. Is that clear?"

She nods, "Yes, I'll also print it."

She quickly went to sit on her chair, opening her computer. She looks so gorgeous with clothes like that. This might be the best decision I've ever made, having her as my secretary. But sadly, I have to see if she's suitable for this and I hope she is.

I take my glasses back and put them back on. The urge of looking at her again, is always coming back. I could just stare at her working all day long.

Sighing, I tap aggressively on the keyboard, wanting already the day to end.

❣︎

Standing in front of my office table, I stare at my watch and then at Y/n, who's working hard on her task. I knew she wanted this job and that she doing everything that she can to prove me that she's good enough, which I know for sure.

I've decided to give her a break and let her in the meeting. She'll learn a few things at least.

"Y/n, bring a notepad and a pen," I say, walking towards her. She looks up to me with a nod.

"For what exactly?"

"You need to know what's going on in a meeting and it will give you a nice break, wouldn't it?" She smiles, opening the drawer and taking what I requested.

I offer my hand as she gladly takes it. We both went out of my office to directly go to the meeting room. It was far away, since I wanted the room to have a big place for everyone.

We passed by the workers of the my platform. They were all men, hardworking ones, none of them were creepy or rude. That's why it was worth to give them a good salary. If someone is shit, I just fire them. Simple as that.

As we reached the wall of glass, I could see my reflection as well as Y/n's. They stopped talking when I opened the door and then Y/n went inside first as I followed her inside.

I walked to the other side of the table, pulling my chair and sitting on it. Taking my sleeves to my elbow, I saw Y/n leaning on the wall, staring at her notepad.

"Y/n, come here," I say, patting my thigh. She eyes everyone, hugging her things on her body as she walks towards me, looking only at me, not even giving them a single glance.

A smile tugged onto my lips when she sits comfortably on my lap, my arm wrapping around her waist, securing her in place. I knew she didn't want to make a scene and just went with it. Sometimes it's fun to play with her.

Next time, I'll bring a chair for her to sit next to me.

I put the strand of her hair behind her ear, so I could see her pretty face that she was hiding from me.

"Can we start the meeting, Mr. Jeon?" One of them said as I nod my head for approval.

They start talking about alliance and money, I was listening to them, it was quite a important meeting, but how could I focus when she's here?