Terms and Conditions

Noctis

It has been a few days since the witch attacked me and I killed her. I went to get Callum and Amara after that happened, but they heard struggling and bursted through my door. I had to explain to them what happened and when I turned to show them the body, she was gone.

We have been trying to find out why a witch was trying to kill me, but it was hard without knowing any witches. We are all sitting at the dining room table when my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Bra...Noctis, it's me," my dad says.

"Hey Dad, what's up?"

"I got a letter from the army sent here that you should come pick up. Luke is also wanting to do that battle he challenges you with," I can practically see dad roll his eyes.

"Okay, can I bring my two friends with me?"

"Of course. I will see you soon."

I hang up the phone and turn to Amara and Callum without a doubt that they heard that conversation. They just nod and head upstairs to pack a bag. I follow close behind and throw in some clothing before we all meet at the front door.

"If we leave now, we should get there by six if we run in our wolves," I tell them.

Amara shifts into her auburn wolf, the one I had for the first few years I could shift before I got my white wolf. Callum shifts into a white wolf and I am shocked. I just realized I have never seen him in his wolf form.

"Cal, what they hell? Why didn't you tell me that you are a white wolf?"

Callum looks at the ground and I roll my eyes. I shift into my wolf and I notice my paws are black. What is happening?

Woah, Amara thinks.

What? Why are my paws black? I ask her.

It's not just your paws. You are pure black except for a white symbol on your forehead.

What? I never died though, how can I be a black wolf?

Lycans, their wolves can be black and they all have their own symbol that describes them.

Woah. I wonder what the symbol looks like. Hopefully, I will come across a lake or something that I can look at it in. We pick up our bags in our mouths and set off towards the Royal Pack.

After a few hours, we finally come across a beautiful lake. I walk over to it and the others take a drink while I look at my reflection. The symbol on my head is a crown.

I take a sip of the water and we return to our route towards the Royal Pack

I take a sip of the water and we return to our route towards the Royal Pack. After a few more hours, we are approaching the boarders so we all shift back. I walk forward first with Callum just behind be on one side and Amara on the other. I reach the boarder and wait. Pat shows up and he immediately recognizes me.