The Talk

For the rest of the week Derek and I would hangout. He came over to my house and I went to his. Whenever he came to mine Jake would be home so we wouldn't do any of the 'dirty' that Jake apparently thought we were going to do. 

On Wednesday Derek was driving me to school. On the way there we started talking about what colleges we wanted to apply to for next year.

" I want to go to Purdue so I can be a veterinarian. What about you?" He shrugged and kept on driving.

" I don't know. I think I just want to stay here and be an agent. I kind of thought you would do the same. So are you just going to move there?" I shook my head. 

" Nah I would rather stay here with my family and friends. I am just going to take online courses." He smiled and let out a breath of relief.

" Thank God." I laughed at him.

" Well someone's happy that I'm staying." He smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled at him. 

When we got to school people were looking at us. This has happened ever since Monday and it's getting kind of annoying. People would stare at us and whisper to there friends. But now we have both learned to ignore it. 

As we were walking up the path the school's front doors I saw Ashley making out with a tall red head. When she looked up she noticed Derek and I and stomped away from her boy toy leaving him looking like he was in love. I felt bad for him knowing that he was falling in love with her. I nudged Derek and nodded towards the boy. He shrugged and continued walking.

" Don't you think we should tell him what would happen if he continues to be with her?" Derek looked in my eyes. He shook his head and sighed.

" No Courtney but only because he needs to learn a lesson even when he knows her reputation." I nodded and walked to class. Derek gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away once we got to my classroom. 

I walked in and sat down in the front. I was writing down the notes that were on the board until a shadow covered my paper.

" See even while she is dating him she is still a nerd. What does he even see in you? I mean come on. He can have anyone he wants even me, but no he goes for the goody two shoes nerd." I looked up to see Ashley talking to me with her girls surrounding her and my desk.

" What do you want Ashley?" I looked at her face and smirked when I saw her look of surprise because I talked back to her.

" What you thought that just because I'm a nerd I cant talk back. And you wonder why people don't like you." I looked down and continued wrtiting my notes. 

" You know he came over last night. He kept on complaining how you never do anything with him. So to make him happy I got to pleasure him." I smiled at her and I knew that had caught her off guard.

" Are you sure it was him because I'm pretty sure he was over at my house last night watching Castle with me on the couch. Yea nice try Ashley." I laughed at her expression again but this time it was shock and surprise. 

After she walked away the teacher walked in. The whole period I was thinking about what she said about Derek and how I never do anything with him. I mean, I like Derek but I want to get to know him more before I let him take my virginity. 

As I was walking to lunch I was still thinking about this. I decided to text Derek to meet me outside.

Hey meet me outside by the big oak tree.

Uh-oh what happened?

Nothing just I want to talk to you about something.

K.

I walked out to the tree and waited for Derek to come.

He finally came out of school about 5 minutes later.

" Hey what did you want to talk about?" I looked at the ground.

" Um so Ashley was talking to me and trying to get me all riled up which she couldnt but she did say something that I wanted to ask you about. " He nodded and sat down next to me.

" She kept on saying how she was the best person to ever pleasure you. And I started thinking how we never do any of that stuff. Hell we dont even kiss. " I sighed and looked at Derek. He had an angry expression.

" Don't you ever listen to what Ashley says ok. Yes I do want to do those things with you but I will wait until you are ready. Okay?" I smiled and nodded at him. 

I looked into his eyes and saw passion in them. I then looked down at his lips and noticed he was leaning forward so I decided to meet him in the middle.

Once our lips met, and I know this is cliche, but fireworks went off and it was amazing. I loved the feeling of his soft lips against mine. When I pulled back he grabbed my head and we started making out again. This time he pulled back and smiled at me. I smiled back. 

" See you bring me so much joy even without pleasure. Don't listen to Ashley ok?" I nodded and got up from the floor. Derek started to get up but then his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller I.D. and walked away as he started picking up his phone. When he came back he looked at me with a nervous look. 

" So I think it's time to meet my dad." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys so I knwo that this is super late and i'm realy sorry I honestly could not think of a single thing so I had a huge writers block so I am very sorry. Hopefully I will see you guys next week but you never know. Byeeeeee

Alyssa

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT