Captured

I stayed and cried in the same spot until it got dark. After awhile I heard someone walking towards me. I got up and got my pocket knife from my hip.

" Who's there?" I yelled into the woods.

" Oh you know who I am." I heard a voice respond from behind me. I grabbed my bag and ran to a tree that was across from me.

I looked at the person and didn't recognize him. He was definitely a man maybe around 40 years old.

" Who are you?" I asked him.

" I'm surprised you don't remember me. Ya know when you were younger and I killed your parents." I gasped and looked around me. I heard more rustling and looked where it was from. I saw Zach and a group of guys around our age emerge from the tree's.

" Well look at that, looks like I finally met your friends Zach." I smiled sweetly at him and he looked away.

" Ya know this could have all been avoided had you gotten back together with me." I laughed at him and his attempt of being scary.

" Oh yea if only, I would never get back together with you. You hurt me and now I have someone else." I smiled smugly at him as I watched his smirk drop into a frown.

" Oh you mean Derek? Yea like that guy will come back to you after that stunt with the poster. Plus if he really did like you or even love you, then wouldn't he have come after you once you ran into these woods. Huh?" I started to listen to what he was saying.

He was right. Derek didn't come after me. Like yea he has shown that he cares about me but nothing else. No don't listen to him he is just trying to mess with my head.

" No Derek is the best boyfriend I ever had. He is so much better than you ever were. He shows his love for me in so many ways. You never did anything for me yet him, he shows how much he loves me." After I said that Zach got mad at me.

He grabbed me by my hair and pushed my face up against the wall.

" I would have shown you my love but you weren't ready to take the next step." He pushed my face harder into the tree.

" You don't need to have sex in order to show your love for someone. You show love by caring for them and doing random acts of kindness for them. Sex is showing that you are ready for commitment." I shook my head at what I just said.

" I cannot believe I just said that." Zach smiled at my comment. He pulled my face away from the tree and started to kiss me. I pushed him away and tried to kick him but I was to weak to hit him hard enough.  When he went in for another kiss, he was pulled back by mystery man. 

" You can have the way you want with her later for right now we need to take her away. So come one let's go!" Zach looked at me and grabbed my arms, tying them behind my back.

" You know that they will come after you right? And when they do you guys are so dead." They all just looked at me before they started to laugh at me. 

" You really think that your so called ' friends' will come after us. Especially after that little stunt with the giant poster, if they do then they will have to go through my guards." Mystery man turned around and started to walk away but stopped when he heard a rustling in the woods. 

" Come out of there!" He grabbed a gun from one of his henchmen and shot at the bush. We heard a groan so one of the guys went to go and check it out. When he came back he was holding Derek who had blood running down from his shoulder. 

" No please don't hurt him!" I screamed as they pushed him to the ground. 

" Please just leave him alone. You can take me but please just leave him alone." Zach looked at Derek and smirked. 

" Looks like someone has a thing for the bad boy. Wouldn't it just be a shame if something happened to him." He grabbed his gun and shot Derek in the leg. He screamed out in pain. 

" Please Zach leave him alone. You can take me and have your way with me just leave Derek out of this." Derek looked at me shocked.

" Oh Courtney, it's funny how you think that I wont have my way with you. But I will leave him alone for you my love. Let's go." 

The people who were holding me started to follow Zach as he walked further into the forest. I looked at Derek and saw how much pain was in his eyes, along with something else but I couldn't figure it out due to us moving farther away from each other. I looked in his direction until I couldn't see him anymore, then I was knocked unconscious. 

Derek's POV

I watched as they took Courtney away from me. I ran after her once she saw the poster on the school but then heard talking. So I listened and was about to run away to get back up but they fucking shot me in the shoulder so they found me. 

I got up from the floor but fell again from the pain of being shot in the leg and the shoulder. I decided to call Jake to get me. 

" Hello." He answered.

" Hey can you come and get me? I kind of got shot." I heard silence and then the sound of someone rushing out of the door.

" What the hell happened? Where are you? Is Courtney with you? Is she okay? Did she get-" I cut him off.

" I will tell you when you get here okay? Just get here soon." I hung up and sat against a tree nearby. 

I waited a few minutes before I saw Jake coming out of the trees. He came by me and helped me up. We walked to the car and started to drive to HQ. 

" So what happened?" I looked at him.

" Courtney's been captured."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am so sorry for this super late update but I do have an excuse. Yes I am on summer vacation but not really. I am taking summer school so I am super busy and this week is my break and then I have another three weeks of summer school so please expect slow updates for the month of July. Thanks guys for the votes and more reads on the story. I will hopefully see you later this week. Byeee

Alyssa

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW