The Nerd Is An Agent (TNIAA)

Prologue

13 years ago

"Mommy? Where are you?" I walked down the stairs but because I'm not big enough I have to slide down them. I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents kissing.

" Noooo mommy don't kiss daddy your gonna get cooties." I told mommy as I tried to drag her away from my daddy.

" Courtney it's ok I already got cooties from your daddy." She told me.

" But I don't think you have them yet. Harry should we give her the cooties to?" Mommy looked at daddy.

" I think we should Diana." I tried running away from them but they caught and started kissing me all over my face.

" No stop it mommy. Daddy stop it I don't want you cooties. I dont want your cooties guys stop it." When they finally stopped they hugged me.

" Come on lets go make some breakfast." My mommy said as she walked away and into the kitchen.

When me and daddy walked into the kitchen we saw a man holding a knife to mommy's neck.

" Ahhhhhhhh! Mommy please dont hurt mommy. Please." I screamed at the man.

" Oh now who is this. This your guys little princess? Hi sweety what you name?" The man asked me.

" Sweetheart dont listen to him go upstairs to your room and go to our special spot ok. When it's safe to come down I will come and get you ok. I love you sweetheart and so does mommy. Never forget us okay we love you baby. Goodbye." He pushed me to the stairs. I ran to my parents room and did the pass code on the closet door to get it opened. Only we knew what the pass code was.

When it opened I heard a big boom so I ran into the room. Re did the pass code and sat down in the safe room. It was really big will big metal walls.

I heard someone coming into the room. Then I heard a voice that wasnt mommy or daddy's.

" Come on out Courtney i'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to help you come on sweety." The voice said but I recognized it as the man from down stairs. I heard him banging on the door trying to get in. To bad that the safe room has 7 doors that only that one code can open.

It went quiet after a while so I looked at the cameras that surrounded the house. I saw mommy and daddy on the floor in the kitchen but they were sleeping and had ketchup all over the floor and their bodies. I looked on the outside cameras and saw the man and a bunch of others they were all wearing black and jumped into black vans.

I pressed the bid red button on the wall that daddy said I should press once the intruders leave. I walked to the couch and laid down to take a nap.

" Courtney honey please wake up I need to tell you something." I started to open my eyes but closed them because of the light.

"No daddy let me sleep we can go to the park later." I told the voice.

"Sweety I'm not your daddy." When I heard that I woke up and sat up. I saw my Uncle Rick and my Aunt Lisa.

" What are you guys doing here? Where are mommy and daddy? I saw them asleep with a bunch of ketchup smeared all over the floor and them.

They looked at each other and gave me a sad smile. " Sweety your parents are gone. Your aunt and I are going to be taking care of you ok." I nodded.

"What do you mean by there gone I mean my parents did they leave for vacation?" They shook their heads to answer no.

I looked at them with tears in my eyes. " Are mommy and daddy dead?" They looked at me with sad faces. I broke down and cried my eyes out. My uncle picked me up and carried me to his car.

" Court we need you to promise us this ok?" I nodded. " Courtney your parents were agents and so are we and the people who hurt your parents are the bad guys ok. So we are going to train you so you can grow up to live just like your parents ok. So I need you to promise me this. You cant tell anyone our secret okay?" He told me with a small smile.

" I promise"

I hugged them and told them I loved them.

That is how I became a secret agent at the age of 5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so this is my new book. I will be uploading whenever I can and I am only in 8th grade so I have lots to do. So yea I will update whenever I can. Give me some feedback and please no rude comments or else I will bring out the b**** in me. Got it good.I will see you guys later bye.

Babyitzel2000