Finally

3 Years Later

I looked at myself in the mirror. 

Today was the day.

I was wearing a beautiful white dress.

 I heard the door open, looking back seeing my dad and Jake. They were smiling at me. I turned around looking down because I knew they have never seen me in a dress for a special occasion. Maybe missions but never by my own choice. 

" You look beautiful." My dad said as he looked me up and down. 

" My baby sister is growing up so fast. She is even dressing her self." I laughed as Jake wiped a fake tear. 

I looked over them and saw my dad wearing a matching suit with Jake. A black jacket and matching black pants with a white shirt and grey vest, both having a red flower in their little pouch. 

" You guys don't look to bad yourself. Look at my boys look so handsome." They both laughed and walked up to me. 

I turned around and we smiled at each other in the mirror. 

" So are you ready?" I asked Jake and my dad. 

Both smiling wide we got ready to walk out of the back room. 

" Are you ready?" Jake asked me with a teasing smile.

I nodded and punched him in the arm. 

Opening the door we walked out into the hallway. Going straight we got to the wide doors. 

You could here the music playing through the doors. We opened the door and looked as everyone looked at us. 

As we walked down the friends and families here some that I knew others that only knew my parent's, stood up. 

We got to the end of the aisle. Dad and I kissing Jake as he stood in the center and I walked off to the side while dad did the same but to the opposite side. 

You didn't actually think I was getting married, did you? Derek and I are still together but this was Jake's wedding. 

The dude finally found a girl that could stand our crazy lives. She wasn't an agent but she was an army veteran who was caught as a hostage on one of Jake's missions. When he found her, he knew she would be the one. 

After 2 and a half years of dating they were finally getting married. Me being a bridesmaid and Derek being a groomsmen. Everything was going great. 

Our lives were finally at peace. 

Derek, Cindy, and I graduated high school a while after the accident and now we are the best agents in the teen district. 

My family was happy again. Everyone that I loved was here along with a few that I would learn to love. 

This was my life now. Hopefully everything goes well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I think this is the end. So what do you guys think? I love you guys and I just want to thank everyone who has been there for me throughout everything. I hope you guys like this ending. Message me if you want just a few more chapters with a continuation from here. Love you guys

Alyssa!