Nightmares

The next day at school was just like any day but with a twist I guess you could say. Throughout the day Derek would leave me notes which kept me happy all day. And no we aren't dating.....yet. But he said he had a surprise for me, so let's keep our finger's crossed.

Anyways throughout the day I got flowers, chocolates, and even a huge teddy bear. It was all so adorable, but the only downfall was that I didn't get to see him all day. He texted me earlier saying that he was on a mission and that he would see me later.

But right now I am on my way to lunch. As I was walking pass a janitors closet I heard moaning and thought of an idea.

" HEY, NO PDA IN THE JANITOR'S CLOSET!" The people in there tried running out so I let Breanna, one of the school sluts, go to her class.

But when the guy came he noticed who I was and I couldn't believe who it was.

I felt my eyes starting to tear up as I looked at Derek with lipstick stains all over his face and his shirt wrinkled. He looked at me with happiness in his eyes.

" So this is what you call a mission? How could you, Derek? What about us? Yes I know that we aren't dating but still, why?" I looked down at my feet as I felt my tears running down my face.

" Exactly we aren't dating. So you shouldn't be so sad about me going with another girl. Courtney, I am a growing boy with needs that obviously you can't give to me, so I decided to take matters in my own hands and do it by myself. At least she is prettier than you so I mean I did upgrade." I looked up at him and saw a flash of regret and sadness pass in his eyes but it went away fast and returned back into the original happiness that he had before.

" How could you? After all was have been through. I hate you Derek!" I ran away crying.

But as soon as I walked out of the building I heard gun shots and saw 2 students. One was holding a gun while the other was looking scared at him. Just as the kid with the gun was about to shoot I ran in front of the kid and took the shot for him.

As I fell to the floor, I saw Derek running out of the building looking for the gun holder but when he saw me, his eyes filled with guilt and regret.

As he ran to me I started to loose conscience and started to close my eyes.

" No Courtney! I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. I need you, please stay! I love you Court!" I closed my eyes and let the darkness overtake me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I woke up.

"Oh Thank God. It was just a dream." I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw it was only 5:30. I decided to get up and start to get ready for school.

As I was getting dressed I remembered Derek and I have our date tonight. I decided to dress up in a white tank top with a plaid short sleeved shirt with a pair of light blue jeans and my black and grey Jordan's. I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair so I just straightened it and put on my black Avenged Sevenfold beanie. Once satisfied with my outfit I walked downstairs and made myself some breakfast.

To: Derek

Hey you picking me up? <3

From: Derek

Yea still picking you up. See you in like 10 minutes. ;)

I smiled as he responded. I quickly ate my breakfast and got my stuff together. Once done ten minutes had already passed so I walked outside waiting for Derek to come.

When I heard his car I looked up at him from my phone and smiled at him. I walked and got into his car. Once he knew I had my seat belt on we started our journey to hell.

" So are you excited for tonight?" He looked at me confused and at that moment I knew he was screwed.

" What's happening tonight?" I looked at him with a serious face. I saw him smile and then he started to laugh.

" I'm just kidding. Of course I'm excited for our date tonight. I mean I am the one who planned it." I smacked him in the arm. I smiled as he winced and rubbed his hurt arm.

" Ow! What was that for?" I looked at him with a straight face.

" Oh please you know what that was for. Don't play with me like that. I seriously thought you had forgotten. I actually thought that you were for real." I crossed my arms and turned to look at the window.

" Oh come one Court. Why would you think I would forget after what happened last time." I looked at him with a surprised look.

" Are you serious? Last time is the exact evidence of why I would believe you. Everything that happened is why I believed you. I do not want a repeat of last time. Can we stop talking about last time?" He laughed and smiled at me.

" Of course you can." I smiled at him and took off my seat belt since we had gotten to school.

I got out of the car and waited for Derek to meet me on my side. When I looked up at him I saw him staring at somethings in front of the school.

I looked at where he was staring at and I broke down. What I saw was a picture of me having sex with Zach. But the person in the picture wasn't me. It was someone else but the caption underneath it explained why it was up there.

This is the REAL Courtney Smith! A huge SLUT!

Once I read that I ran away from all of the staring eyes. I ran into the forest and sat against a tree truck.

" When did my life get so hard?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am so sorry for the super late update its just school has been so busy but only one more week then I get a week of summer because then summer school starts. YAY! But again sorry and I was supposed to be studying for a test that I have tomorrow but I decided to update because I felt bad so here ya go. BYE!!!

Alyssa

Vote

Comment

Follow